Roger Stone warns of deep state coup to install Pelosi then Hillary as President

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Political strategist Roger Stone says that the deep state is planning to remove both President Trump and VP Mike Pence from office so that they can install Nancy Pelosi as President as part of a coup that will eventually see Hillary Clinton return as President.
Roger Stone Warns of Deep State Coup to Install Pelosi Then Hillary as President
-------------------------------------------

Well Roger and ALex have surely told it like it is, they shut him down because all that is coming and again you all ain't seen nothing yet.

Come March or April they are going to impeach him , they are going to try real hard.

You know....I used to respect Roger Stone...respect his mind and all that....but

I think he is making a fool of himself with this one...

It's a little bit sad to observe he is behaving like this....:(

• Banned
You know....I used to respect Roger Stone...respect his mind and all that....but

I think he is making a fool of himself with this one...

It's a little bit sad to observe he is behaving like this....:(

I'm having days where i'm sick of all of them LOL......... Seriously it's like I wish I could go back to being some clueless fk like I use to be lmfao!!! Kinda like the days of when we were " real liberals" and we worried about oh you know that shopping trip to the mall, or weekend hike, etc, etc, but nowww omfg!!!

I could just scream it's like bring the shit on, lets just get this tanking of America done and over with already, start the shit hole and lets go ehhehe.

also the other one .....

the other yes Sir,No Sir/ aka Joseph Watson .....it's very disappointing to hear him to continue to spread this nonsense.:rolleyes:

but then

I understand

they are paid....Roger and Watson

so they have to spread whatever they are asked to spread,

still....its sad :(

Political strategist Roger Stone says that the deep state is planning to remove both President Trump and VP Mike Pence from office so that they can install Nancy Pelosi as President as part of a coup that will eventually see Hillary Clinton return as President.
Roger Stone Warns of Deep State Coup to Install Pelosi Then Hillary as President
-------------------------------------------

Well Roger and ALex have surely told it like it is, they shut him down because all that is coming and again you all ain't seen nothing yet.

Come March or April they are going to impeach him , they are going to try real hard.

I am sure they would like to. But they cant.

also the other one .....

the other yes Sir,No Sir/ aka Joseph Watson .....it's very disappointing to hear him to continue to spread this nonsense.:rolleyes:
PJW is the bomb.

yes

but then he has to live,,,,to eat and pay the rent ....LOL

and so he says all this rubbish

in other words......he doesn't respect himself......

he is all for the highest bidder...:dunno:

sad

Well BuzzFeed caused a buzz kill for the left today.. lol

Will the left ever learn ?

They've been screaming for impeachment since before he was even in office, fer crissakes. And they even tried to get the delegates he won to vote against him.

This is unprecedented in US politics.

but then

I understand

they are paid....Roger and Watson

so they have to spread whatever they are asked to spread,

still....its sad :(

I'm surprised at Corsi being such a traitor and being a turn coat, I bet someone on the inside got to him and said they would take out his family or some chit. So he chickened out and flipped.

JUST OUT :

A spokesperson for special counsel Robert Mueller’s office released a statement Friday disputing a BuzzFeed Report which alleged President Donald Trump directed his former attorney Michael Cohen to make false statements to Congress regarding a proposed real estate deal in Russia.
“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael

Mueller: BuzzFeed Report Claiming Trump Directed Michael Cohen Testimony 'Not Accurate'

Corsi and Stone and Joseph Watson.....should stop with all this charade....

Don't they have any respect for themselves and the truth?

It;'s so sad to see them act in this way...:(

After reading more about this, I think perhaps Roger Stone was right about this Pelosi's coup.

I offer my apologies to Mr Stone.

The Democrats have become totally unhinged and they are capable of everything.

Forum List

Back