Roger Stone says Trump may not run in 2020, pledges to line up challenger to Pence-Haley ticket

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone pledged to have someone lined up to challenge Vice President Mike Pence should he run for president in 2020.
https://www.infowars.com/roger-ston...o-line-up-challenger-to-penc75e-haley-ticket/
upload_2018-5-20_8-24-43.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i'm not quite sure what to say to this , other than the logical thinking of this. The man is already what 70-71 by the time he's done with this term he will be 74-75 and another 4 yrs Hmmm I dunno about that one.

I've speculated since Day One he may not run for reelection, but I'd much rather see Haley run at the top of the ticket. I have no desire to see Pence as president.

Haley will not run at all. It's the DEMS-13 bong dream to bash another republican woman.

If the GOP keeps control of Congress and exercises the "nuclear option" in the Senate, Trump may not need to run for a second term.

Trump has already filed for his second run and been holding campaign appearances.

There will be no Pence-Haley ticket.

Frankly, I think Donald is thoroughly enjoying himself. All the shit the Democrats are throwing just adds to the fun.

Forum List

Back