Roger Ailes may be let go this week

Roger Ailes May Be Let Go From Fox This Week: Report

WOW! The world is coming apart for you RW Loons!

Yo, like who really cares!

"GTP"
200 (30).gif

Roger Ailes May Be Let Go From Fox This Week: Report

WOW! The world is coming apart for you RW Loons!

Yo, like who really cares!

"GTP"
View attachment 82022

So how did you make the selfie?

Yo, hey dick, this is what you are in real life!

"GTP"
View attachment 82024

I don't practice vulgarity. I will leave that to you and Donnie.

Yo, vulgarity? Don`t be ashamed of me calling you "DICK," their are plenty out there with that name!

"GTP"
200 (21).gif

Hell he is 76 years old and probably has a nice little nest egg of money and Fox Entertainment stocks. While corporate may choose to let him slide, he will never be found guilty in criminal or civil court.

Hell he is 76 years old and probably has a nice little nest egg of money and Fox Entertainment stocks. While corporate may choose to let him slide, he will never be found guilty in criminal or civil court.

It's a civil offense.

I'll bet he gets the shit sued out of him and loses.

David Letterman does this and the leftists defend him. It's good that Fox has more integrity than that.

Of course the left has no integrity at all - zip, zero, zilch.

I'll bet he gets the shit sued out of him and loses.

David Letterman does this and the leftists defend him. It's good that Fox has more integrity than that.

Of course the left has no integrity at all - zip, zero, zilch.

9 times out of 10 rich and powerful folks are not found guilty. Money buys a whole ton of justice...

I praise the Lord Jesus Christ for this breaking news report! It is an answer to prayer to see Gretchen Carlson vindicated and this man removed from his position of authority. To God be the Glory!

I rejoice for this woman that God has moved so quickly on her behalf.

Forum List

Back