Roger Ailes is DONE!

I really don't watch Fox News much anymore. I don't watch homo Shepherd Smith, don't watch traitor Megyn Kelly, don't watch leftist Juan Williams, don't watch agnostic Greg Gutfield (spelling), and I certainly don't enjoy watching hardon commercials every 10 minutes. There's much better conservative news sources on the internet.
Such as....?

I love it when monsters get destroyed. Makes you believe there may be hope in the world after all.
Then you should be rooting for Hillary's defeat.

I think these accusations against Roger Ailes are all politically motived. There' are plenty of leftists working a FOX who would like to see it turn liberal.
Do you really not realize how loony and radical you are?

What evidence do you have to support that claim?

I haven't abandoned anything. Trump's grade school antics have had 0 impact on me. I know damn well what he ment when he down dressed Megyn Kelly. She can be a bitch but she is good at what she does.
A "bitch" like Bill O'Reilly, or a "bitch" like Sean Hanitty...which one?

I love it when monsters get destroyed. Makes you believe there may be hope in the world after all.

I think these accusations against Roger Ailes are all politically motived. There' are plenty of leftists working a FOX who would like to see it turn liberal.

This goes beyond politics into what is unquestionably shockingly indecent behavior by a horrible man. The fact that he got away with this brazen indecency for so long speaks volumes for the conservative mindset.

I know how leftists operate.

This goes beyond politics into what is unquestionably shockingly indecent behavior by a horrible man. The fact that he got away with this brazen indecency for so long speaks volumes for the conservative mindset.

Let's see, Hillary is innocent even though there are 45,000 emails that say otherwise, and Ailes is guilty despite there being no tangible evidence against him.

That is so beautifully liberal!

Murdoch's kids are completely left wing. They've wanted to oust Ailes for years. But first they had to take out his now ex wife. One son in particular is really an evil bastard.

Prove what so called everyone is saying. You can't. Because none of this shit ever happened. This is like the "pubic hair" in a coca cola lie. I love it. Libs are just so blatant when they decide to get down and dirty and go after someone.

:lmao:

I really don't watch Fox News much anymore. I don't watch homo Shepherd Smith, don't watch traitor Megyn Kelly, don't watch leftist Juan Williams, don't watch agnostic Greg Gutfield (spelling), and I certainly don't enjoy watching hardon commercials every 10 minutes. There's much better conservative news sources on the internet.
Such as....?

"Triumph of the Will".

:smoke:

Prove what so called everyone is saying. You can't. Because none of this shit ever happened. This is like the "pubic hair" in a coca cola lie. I love it. Libs are just so blatant when they decide to get down and dirty and go after someone.

:lmao:
This is not libs going after someone, it's present and former employees finally finding their way through a maze of nondisclosure agreements and legal threats to finally bring this slimeball to light. There are too many women involved for this to be some liberal plot and if you are a woman you should be ashamed to take the side of this fucker.

So far, all we have is he said/she said, in the case of Ailes. In Hillary's case, we have 45,000 emails.

No, you have several women who have come forward with allegations against Ailes.

With Hillary, you don't have 30,000 emails, you have NOTHING. The FBI found no crime. You have NOTHING.

I know how leftists operate.

You don't have a clue how anyone operates. If you did, you wouldn't be voting for Trump.

Forum List

Back