Roger Ailes is DONE!

Nyvin

Gold Member
Sep 23, 2013
Murdochs Have Decided to Remove Roger Ailes — the Only Question Now Is When
After reviewing the initial findings of the probe, James Murdoch is said to be arguing that Ailes should be presented with a choice this week to resign or face being fired. Lachlan is more aligned with their father, who thinks that no action should be taken until after the GOP convention this week. Another source confirms that all three are in agreement that Ailes needs to go.

The slime ball is finally GONE! His goose is totally cooked, mwahahahahaha!!

This should be in "Media", not "Politics".

Roger Ailes' most relevant quote:

"If two guys are on a stage talking and one guy says 'I know how to bring peace to the Middle East' and the other guy falls into the orchestra pit --- which one do you think is going to be on the evening news?"

I really don't watch Fox News much anymore. I don't watch homo Shepherd Smith, don't watch traitor Megyn Kelly, don't watch leftist Juan Williams, don't watch agnostic Greg Gutfield (spelling), and I certainly don't enjoy watching hardon commercials every 10 minutes. There's much better conservative news sources on the internet.

I love it when monsters get destroyed. Makes you believe there may be hope in the world after all.

The death of the GOP and the death of Fox News.
And coming soon to cash in after his election loss... TrumpTV!
Sure to fail. Who wants to watch a loser? I much prefer winners.
He wants to take what Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh do to make money, and consolidate it all under his own media empire. In a few years, rubes here will be posting links from "The Coulter Factor" and "The Dinesh D'Souza Show." They'll grow increasingly poor and isolated until they try an armed secession. No one will care and they'll be forgotten about.

I love it when monsters get destroyed. Makes you believe there may be hope in the world after all.
Then you should be rooting for Hillary's defeat.

I think these accusations against Roger Ailes are all politically motived. There' are plenty of leftists working a FOX who would like to see it turn liberal.

After reviewing the initial findings of the probe, James Murdoch is said to be arguing that Ailes should be presented with a choice this week to resign or face being fired. Lachlan is more aligned with their father, who thinks that no action should be taken until after the GOP convention this week. Another source confirms that all three are in agreement that Ailes needs to go.

He is the prototypical bloated cracka

I think these accusations against Roger Ailes are all politically motived. There' are plenty of leftists working a FOX who would like to see it turn liberal.
Hilarious. Brifag thinks the accusations against Ailes should be dismissed because they're politically motivated, immediately after saying Hillary is a monster because of the politically motivated accusations against her.

Good! Now you liberals will stop overdosing on your Foxitis threads.......

Ha! Who am I kidding

Ha! Who am I kidding
Sadly, now that Trump's convinced you rubes to abandon even Fox, all you have left are radical blogs and Breitbart, who's last shred of credibility went away when their Chairman took over as CEO for the Trump campaign. :dunno:

Ha! Who am I kidding
Sadly, now that Trump's convinced you rubes to abandon even Fox, all you have left are radical blogs and Breitbart, who's last shred of credibility went away when their Chairman took over as CEO for the Trump campaign. :dunno:
I haven't abandoned anything. Trump's grade school antics have had 0 impact on me. I know damn well what he ment when he down dressed Megyn Kelly. She can be a bitch but she is good at what she does.

Most Americans have no idea of who runs CBS even after the network dabbled in treason to try to skew the results of a presidential election with forged documents. Likewise, most Americans ain't got a clue about the CEO's of ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, PBS, CNN, Al Jazeera or the freaking comedy channel. Why are lefties so focused on Fox? Is it part of their constant assault on the 1st Amendment?

Hilarious. Brifag thinks the accusations against Ailes should be dismissed because they're politically motivated, immediately after saying Hillary is a monster because of the politically motivated accusations against her.
So far, all we have is he said/she said, in the case of Ailes. In Hillary's case, we have 45,000 emails.

So far, all we have is he said/she said, in the case of Ailes. In Hillary's case, we have 45,000 emails.
You dumbfucks NEVER know when to jump ship, even as the rats flee past you.

Fucking sad

Yes 45,000 e-mails that cleared her of the accusations. :thup:

Yes 45,000 e-mails that cleared her of the accusations. :thup:

Are you a complete fucking moron?

They incriminated her, dumbass.

You dumbfucks NEVER know when to jump ship, even as the rats flee past you.

Fucking sad

Why would we "jump ship?" Are you suggesting we should vote for Hillary? I would sooner stick my dick in a meat grinder.

Forum List

Back