Roflmmfao

Originally posted by st8_o_mind
Nest time you call me a “un American dumbass” please remember to use a hyphen. I don’t have to tell you where to stick it do I?

Next time you use the word "Next", remember to spell it properly, idiot.

Why don't you just STFU by sticking a log of shit in your mouth?

Nest time you call me a “un American dumbass” please remember to use a hyphen. I don’t have to tell you where to stick it do I?

Guess I fired a shot to the conscience, huh ST8? Attack that spelling but don't deny you are a leftist radical and enemy of the state. I feel especially sorry for the Greek that is forced to work with you on whatever subversive project you are on. Damn pity!

a "un"...seems to me that it is you who need to go back to school for grammar lessons.

Originally posted by jimnyc
I stand corrected, didn't realize the M was for mother!
And I doubt you're standing!!!!

Actually, your mother told me what that meant a long time ago...I just assumed the middle initials...

I can't believe someone would get so worked up over a picture. I mean, I do get annoyed with Bully's avatar, but maily because I associate it will Bully.

Oh, and those coffins were not of Iraq troops. They were the coffins of those that died in the Colombia. No link yet, but I did hear it several times on the local news radio station. Also, the picture is illegal. There's a federal ban on media coverage of a soldier's remains.

Originally posted by Hobbit
I can't believe someone would get so worked up over a picture. I mean, I do get annoyed with Bully's avatar, but maily because I associate it will Bully.

Oh, and those coffins were not of Iraq troops. They were the coffins of those that died in the Colombia. No link yet, but I did hear it several times on the local news radio station. Also, the picture is illegal. There's a federal ban on media coverage of a soldier's remains.

Here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5680

Thats the link you needed.

Originally posted by Hobbit

I'm not worked up. Lots of folks got bent out of shape because of dumbass W's "bring em on" comment. Particularly vets and their families of those serving. The general feeling was W was insensative at best, or endangering troops in the field at worst. The pic reminded me of dumbass W's adolescent, macho, bravado.

As for the pics of the coffins being illegal, some were. A couple of defense contractors got fired for taking one however the DoD released a large number of pictures showing US flag drapped coffins from Iraq in response to a FOIA request. The Pentagon reversed its policy and discontinued granting the FOIA requests last month if I remember correctly. Those pics are legal.

I'm not worked up. Lots of folks got bent out of shape because of dumbass W's "bring em on" comment. Particularly vets and their families of those serving. The general feeling was W was insensative at best, or endangering troops in the field at worst.

So basically what you are saying is that "bring them on" was a really dumb thing to say.

Let me suggest an alternative to the words in the context of the speech.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2003-07-02-bush-speech-text_x.htm

Well, first of all, you know, we'll put together a force structure that meets the threats on the ground. And we got a lot of forces there ourselves. And as I said yesterday, anybody who wants to harm American troops will be found and brought to justice.

There are some who feel like that if they attack us that we may decide to leave prematurely. They don't understand what they're talking about, if that's the case.

Let me finish.

There are some who feel like that, you know, the conditions are such that they can attack us there. My answer is please don't hurt us.

There, now "the general feeling" of sensitivity and respect for our troops is acceptable to you.

As for the pics of the coffins being illegal, some were. A couple of defense contractors got fired for taking one however the DoD released a large number of pictures showing US flag drapped coffins from Iraq in response to a FOIA request. The Pentagon reversed its policy and discontinued granting the FOIA requests last month if I remember correctly. Those pics are legal. [/B]

Let me just ask if the anti-war crowd has actually been paying attention to the death count their liberal media tallies daily. Is a picture of real live coffins some kind of new information or can't they count without a drawing?

Wouldn't lining up a picture of all several hundred US corpses killed to date and taking a photo be a better way to propagandize the campaign to show how many "died for Bush"?

And why stop there, the dead babies from US bombs are certainly powerfull messages for the left to view.

Why limit yourselves to despising Bush holding a plastic turkey when the real gutter has yet to be explored in full?

Forum List

Back