ROFLMAO---Jared Kushner

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
This is one of the funnies things I've ever read!

""""
http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/lo...arefromsite&utm_source=The_Concourse_facebook

iuielvylldtkjj32xskw.jpg

Photo credit: Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff flickr

""""Behold idiot son-in-law Jared Kushner—the man now in charge of brokering Middle East peace, Uberizing the federal government, reforming the entire criminal justice system, and keeping Donald Trump’s hands off his wife. This perfect still frame from a David O. Russell film has also been put in charge of beating ISIS. Yes, ISIS!

And what better way to terrify the caliphate than by sauntering around in a bulletproof vest that’s been personalized like a pair of Underoos, and then wearing it OVER a goddamn blazer? It’s a sharp look, one that says, “I’d like to make a war, but I’d also like a mint julep.” Imagine how long Scent of a Woman here stared at himself in the mirror with his vest and Malibu cop sunglasses on. I bet a Steve Vai guitar solo played in his head the whole time. Why, I’d just be quaking in my sandals if I were the Islamic State. This Harvard Freshman Orientation Leader will wipe them out in the morning and still have time to attend your nephew’s rehearsal dinner later that afternoon.

What a piece of shit.""""""

Well there's a front runner for douchey pic of the year!

""""
http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/lo...arefromsite&utm_source=The_Concourse_facebook

iuielvylldtkjj32xskw.jpg

""""Behold idiot son-in-law Jared Kushner—the man now in charge of brokering Middle East peace, Uberizing the federal government, reforming the entire criminal justice system, and keeping Donald Trump’s hands off his wife. This perfect still frame from a David O. Russell film has also been put in charge of beating ISIS. Yes, ISIS!

And what better way to terrify the caliphate than by sauntering around in a bulletproof vest that’s been personalized like a pair of Underoos, and then wearing it OVER a goddamn blazer? It’s a sharp look, one that says, “I’d like to make a war, but I’d also like a mint julep.” Imagine how long Scent of a Woman here stared at himself in the mirror with his vest and Malibu cop sunglasses on. I bet a Steve Vai guitar solo played in his head the whole time. Why, I’d just be quaking in my sandals if I were the Islamic State. This Harvard Freshman Orientation Leader will wipe them out in the morning and still have time to attend your nephew’s rehearsal dinner later that afternoon.

Maybe you should join ISIS if you hate him that much.

• Banned

""""

iuielvylldtkjj32xskw.jpg

If he's the best Donald can do, maybe we all should, fuckface.

""""

iuielvylldtkjj32xskw.jpg

That young man could afford to purchase you and use you like his own piece of personal toilet paper every day.
Exactly what have you done for your Country? And would you do it for Free like the President and some of his inner circle are doing?

At least he isn't lying his ass off about being under sniper fire!

IT AMAZES ME THAT THE LEFT CONTINUALLY ALIGNS THEMSELVES WITH DICTATORS AND TERRORISTS AND ALWAYS TAKES THEIR SIDE.
hillary-lies-about-sniper-fire-678x381.jpg

• Banned

""""

iuielvylldtkjj32xskw.jpg

That young man could afford to purchase you and use you like his own piece of personal toilet paper every day.
Exactly what have you done for your Country? And would you do it for Free like the President and some of his inner circle are doing?

At least he isn't lying his ass off about being under sniper fire!

IT AMAZES ME THAT THE LEFT CONTINUALLY ALIGNS THEMSELVES WITH DICTATORS AND TERRORISTS AND ALWAYS TAKES THEIR SIDE.
hillary-lies-about-sniper-fire-678x381.jpg

""That young man could afford to purchase you and use you like his own piece of personal toilet paper every day.""

And do you know why? Because his daddy made a lot of money in real estate before getting convicted and going to jail for tax evasion and witness tampering. His only claim to fame is using daddy's money to buy a local newspaper that has failed miserably under his ownership.
Jared Kushner Made a Great New York Paper Complicit in the Trump Campaign
Report: Jared Kushner Trying to Sell NY Observer

You really don't want to mix with me unless you ENJOY being embarrassed publicly.

""""

iuielvylldtkjj32xskw.jpg

There's a forum for political satire. Try using it for bullshit like this.

""""

iuielvylldtkjj32xskw.jpg

Hmmmm....so many Obama memes on this thread for 8 fucking years and now you want to start getting technical about the rules? F.O.

Kushner needs to go.

Bannon needs to stay.

Yeah, someone who looks like a homeless alcoholic with a raging case of rosacea, baggy eyes and greasy hair wandering around the White House corridors makes the place seem more human as opposed to the Stepford family running the show. (I'd say, "living there now" but the place isn't good enough for Duh Donald (Florida) or Melania (NYC) or Stepford Daughter (Georgetown).)

Last edited:

""""

iuielvylldtkjj32xskw.jpg

Hmmmm....so many Obama memes on this thread for 8 fucking years and now you want to start getting technical about the rules? F.O.

Funny, I don't see any maobama memes on this thread, maybe you should learn what a thread is and what forum they should be in.

""""

iuielvylldtkjj32xskw.jpg

If he's the best Donald can do, maybe we all should, fuckface.

Who are you kidding, you're already a member.

LOOK, no way is he talking a sniper bullet hole thru his Ralph Lauren !

""""

iuielvylldtkjj32xskw.jpg

almost as funny as Bobby Jindahl standing on the beach under clear blue skys (afterKatrina) wearing a fucking life jacket looking for oil spils.

~snort

""""

iuielvylldtkjj32xskw.jpg

Funny, I don't see any maobama memes on this thread, maybe you should learn what a thread is and what forum they should be in.

I should have said site. You can't defend the pantywaist Kushner, so you attack the messenger instead. Your avatar is accurate.... a big pussy.

Forum List

Back