ROFL! Wisconsin Liberal Sore Losers try to stop CNN Bus from Leaving! Fun to Watch!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
BWAHAHAHAAA!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro6Qfm1ySKQ]The Day After: Some Wisc. Protesters in Denial, Others Angry - YouTube[/ame]

Here's the proper soundtrack for this video! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Follow this url for the proper soundtrack for this one! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Benny Hillifier

Unemployment rate for Bush at this time in his presidency running for 2nd term: 5.53%
Unemployment rate for Obama if unemployment were counted as it was for Bush: 14+%

More total Pubcrappe, dupe. Same exact formula, REAGAN's.

That bitch in the clip.... that rants 'this is my state'.... oh my! she mad!

And, apparently, so is Franco ^^^^^.

One has to ask..... are all liberals mad? LOL

LOL! It's great that franco the illiterate high school drop-out is having a meltdown over this! Just imagine what a show he will put on when obama loses in November. LOL!

LOL! It's great that franco the illiterate high school drop-out is having a meltdown over this! Just imagine what a show he will put on when obama loses in November. LOL!

tumblr_ljec007pN41qed6v3o1_400.gif
tantrum.gif

senor_changs_tantrum_gif_by_lovebeinme-d2xkqdt.gif
babytantrum.gif

Last edited:
BWAHAHAHAAA!

The Day After: Some Wisc. Protesters in Denial, Others Angry - YouTube

Here's the proper soundtrack for this video! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Follow this url for the proper soundtrack for this one! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Benny Hillifier

I used to wonder why Cops and Rednecks used to beat to piss out of liberals in the 60s! While I don't support it, I can totally understand it!

How dumb are these people? They projected the winner and guess what, when the votes were all counted, the projections were SPOT ON!!!

Holy crap.......look at that crazy bitch.:eek::eek:

Im still sorta partial to this gem from the other night...............keeps me laughing now on the tail end of my vacation!!! Priceless shit.................

Would you check out the look on this cheesedicks face???:lol::lol: My only wish is that I could have been standing there laughing in his face and telling him to go bend over a cat for a poke!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEwXa197uBU]The Most Disappointed Barrett Supporter In Wisconsin - YouTube[/ame]

Why I first saw it, I thought for sure it was that limpwristed Franco..............:coffee:

Last edited:
Where where the colds (coons/Afros)? 90% of Afros vote Walker out, yet these demonstrators are nothing but White people. Maybe they were too busy committing crimes to demonstrate.

And they wonder why RATIONAL people aren't standing behind their causes. That crazy nut-job girl by the bus is friggin' IMPLODING!!!! It's SPECTACULAR!:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back