ROFL! What metaphor for the Obama Admin. They can't even print money right!

Hmm perhaps this is yet another indication of our failing tech superiority?
We need to get a Chinese built printing press?

I just read about this and I think it is so damned funny I can hardly control myself. The same bunch of dopes that want to run your health care can't even do something as simple as the printing of money. This is just too much!!!! What a pack of jackasses.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:rofl:
:lmao:

Printing money, especially today with all the built in anti-counterfeit measures (and for you conspiracy dorks, the tracking devices...), is not quite as easy as one might think.

Just saying...

One would think, that a Secretary of the Treasury that was appointed by ANYBODY, but in this case, Obama, would have the good sense to make sure the technology would work before he printed off a billion dollars worth of currency. It doesn't matter how long this has been in the planning, or who's watch it actually started on, if the Secretary of the Treasury can't ensure that the technology is correct and the ability exists to print the money, he is a DAMNED FOOL for printing more than a billion dollars of worthless currency. A President should fire somebody this incompetent.
IF, and thats not a given right now, he actually can fire the person or persons responsible

yeah! That's an idea, we should rely on the Chinese to print our money! Maybe they should sleep with our wives too!

yeah! That's an idea, we should rely on the Chinese to print our money! Maybe they should sleep with our wives too!
Right now that would be a punishment to fit the crime. Gail needs hip replacement and there was a recall of replacement hips announced today. The doghouse is looking inviting and she has tried to be civil.

What a screw up of a government we have right now.

Their solution is to print more worthless money, AND THEY CAN'T EVEN DO THAT RIGHT! :lmao:

As a metaphor for our troubled economic and financial era -- and the government's stumbling response -- this one's hard to beat. You can't stimulate the economy via the [COLOR=#366388 !important][COLOR=#366388 !important]money [COLOR=#366388 !important]supply[/color][/color][/color], after all, if you can't print the money correctly.

"There is something drastically wrong here," one source told CNBC. "The frustration level is off the charts."

Officials with the Treasury and the Federal Reserve had touted the new bills' sophisticated security features that were 10 years in the making, including a 3-D security strip and a color-shifting image of a bell, designed to foil counterfeiters. But it turns out the bills are so high-tech that the presses can't handle the printing job.

More than 1 billion unusable bills have been printed. Some of the bills creased during production, creating a blank space on the paper, one official told CNBC. Because correctly printed bills are mixed in with the flawed ones, even the ones printed to the correct design specs can't be used until they 're sorted. It would take an estimated 20 to 30 years to weed out the defective bills by hand, but a mechanized system is expected to get the job done in about a year.

Combined, the quarantined bills add up to $110 billion -- more than 10 percent of the entire U.S. cash supply, which now stands at around $930 billion.

The flawed bills, which cost around $120 million to print, will have to burned.
Government can’t print money properly - Yahoo! News

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What we have HERE is Obama's solution to spending us into the abyss. That solution being make it possible to spend us FURTHER into the abyss. Viola! Simply PRINT MORE MONEY.

And the DUMBASSES in this government can't even do that right! :lmao:

THIS is the kind of insanity that happens when liberals are in charge. All of their bright ideas turn out to be dumber than a bag of hammers and they end up a laughing stock.

The only problem is, it really isn't funny. This screw up hurts us all.

Don't expect liberals admit they their Keynesian policies are the butt of this joke. They will still insist both they and Obama are brilliant. :lol:

Here we are, in the grips of an economic mess caused by Obama and his solution is to INCREASE the economic mess via printing and spending more money.

Just what we need on top of increasing unemployment and looming uncontrollable deficits, WASTE MONEY PRINTING MONEY.

I give it to Obama. He makes Jimmy Carter look responsible.

Even Jimmy Carter didn't look THIS STUPID to the world.

I can only pray the country has learned it's lesson, and in 2012, we elect a far more capable leader.

What a mess! I mean WHAT A MESS!

You either want to laugh or cry.

I'm just going to do both.

I feel for Obama...

This weekend, my fax machine jammed and it wrinkled the paper.

I take full responsibility for the paper jam...I know that it reflects very poorly on my ability to...to do...um...I'm not sure, but I was very ashamed.

I just read about this and I think it is so damned funny I can hardly control myself. The same bunch of dopes that want to run your health care can't even do something as simple as the printing of money. This is just too much!!!! What a pack of jackasses.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:rofl:

Printing money, especially today with all the built in anti-counterfeit measures (and for you conspiracy dorks, the tracking devices...), is not quite as easy as one might think.

Just saying...

One would think, that a Secretary of the Treasury that was appointed by ANYBODY, but in this case, Obama, would have the good sense to make sure the technology would work before he printed off a billion dollars worth of currency. It doesn't matter how long this has been in the planning, or who's watch it actually started on, if the Secretary of the Treasury can't ensure that the technology is correct and the ability exists to print the money, he is a DAMNED FOOL for printing more than a billion dollars of worthless currency. A President should fire somebody this incompetent.

Democrats aren't interested in competency. They aren't interested in blaming anyone else but themselves. ;)

What a screw up of a government we have right now.

Their solution is to print more worthless money, AND THEY CAN'T EVEN DO THAT RIGHT! :lmao:

As a metaphor for our troubled economic and financial era -- and the government's stumbling response -- this one's hard to beat. You can't stimulate the economy via the [COLOR=#366388 !important][COLOR=#366388 !important]money [COLOR=#366388 !important]supply[/color][/color][/color], after all, if you can't print the money correctly.

"There is something drastically wrong here," one source told CNBC. "The frustration level is off the charts."

Officials with the Treasury and the Federal Reserve had touted the new bills' sophisticated security features that were 10 years in the making, including a 3-D security strip and a color-shifting image of a bell, designed to foil counterfeiters. But it turns out the bills are so high-tech that the presses can't handle the printing job.

More than 1 billion unusable bills have been printed. Some of the bills creased during production, creating a blank space on the paper, one official told CNBC. Because correctly printed bills are mixed in with the flawed ones, even the ones printed to the correct design specs can't be used until they 're sorted. It would take an estimated 20 to 30 years to weed out the defective bills by hand, but a mechanized system is expected to get the job done in about a year.

Combined, the quarantined bills add up to $110 billion -- more than 10 percent of the entire U.S. cash supply, which now stands at around $930 billion.

The flawed bills, which cost around $120 million to print, will have to burned.
Government can’t print money properly - Yahoo! News

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What we have HERE is Obama's solution to spending us into the abyss. That solution being make it possible to spend us FURTHER into the abyss. Viola! Simply PRINT MORE MONEY.

And the DUMBASSES in this government can't even do that right! :lmao:

THIS is the kind of insanity that happens when liberals are in charge. All of their bright ideas turn out to be dumber than a bag of hammers and they end up a laughing stock.

The only problem is, it really isn't funny. This screw up hurts us all.

Don't expect liberals admit they their Keynesian policies are the butt of this joke. They will still insist both they and Obama are brilliant. :lol:

Here we are, in the grips of an economic mess caused by Obama and his solution is to INCREASE the economic mess via printing and spending more money.

Just what we need on top of increasing unemployment and looming uncontrollable deficits, WASTE MONEY PRINTING MONEY.

I give it to Obama. He makes Jimmy Carter look responsible.

Even Jimmy Carter didn't look THIS STUPID to the world.

I can only pray the country has learned it's lesson, and in 2012, we elect a far more capable leader.

What a mess! I mean WHAT A MESS!

You either want to laugh or cry.

I'm just going to do both.

I feel for Obama...

This weekend, my fax machine jammed and it wrinkled the paper.

I take full responsibility for the paper jam...I know that it reflects very poorly on my ability to...to do...um...I'm not sure, but I was very ashamed.

So you are likening printing off money that will cost the tax payers 120 million to a paper jam????????

Liberals ARE desperate to get this admin off the hook on everything!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're a complete idiot if you think this story shows the incompetency of liberals. You look like a complete douche trying to score points for something that's not BO's fault.

But, like that dumb older brother that knows he can annoy you, you've decided to keep posting and keep spewing drivel about the responses contained in this thread.

Get over yourself. This isn't proof of anything other than your immaturity.

You're a complete idiot if you think this story shows the incompetency of liberals. You look like a complete douche trying to score points for something that's not BO's fault.

But, like that dumb older brother that knows he can annoy you, you've decided to keep posting and keep spewing drivel about the responses contained in this thread.

Get over yourself. This isn't proof of anything other than your immaturity.

I think we see immaturity all right.

IT IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF LIBERAL INCOMPETENCY, since these are the idiots who think they can run our healthcare and they can't even print off some bills!

And all YOU can do in response is sputter and spew!

So, yes, we see a display of immaturity all right.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back