ROFL! Obama Touts "Green Energy" in SOTU. Another Green Energy Co goes Bankrupt!

Letting other countries lead in non fossil fuel energy tech would be the worst kind of negligence, why are republicans willing to allow China to end up on top when the world will be forced by shrinking supplies to find alternatives to burning fossil fuels? Are they just incapable of looking any further ahead than the next business quarter or political term?

No one is saying dont continue to develop.

Forcing the issue with non viable products is the ultimate in stupidity.

And the government can't make a failure work.

IF an energy is commericially viable, it will come to the market.

As much as liberals hate fossil fuels, they forget that is what saved the whales from being hunted to complete extinction.

It was a much more viable energy source than whale oil.

If there is a much better source of energy besides oil out there, it will be found. The government trying to force it with boondoggles that don't work and waste taxpayer funds, isn't going to make it work.
Thier problem is that NO ONE (especially private people) should profit from it, and exactly the war that is being waged here by Obama and the Statists.

Gubmint control or bust.

You must know about sources of fossil fuel the rest of us do not, the rest of the world knows that the only real path to energy independence does not lie with oil. Look at the messes we get into trying to preserve the petro-chemical industry as is. The long view will win in the energy industry, it is a certainty.

We have a big car sales lot where I live with one solar wind stack on it.

It spins all the time whether it's a completely windless day or whether it's windy and the wind is blowing the OPPOSITE WAY OF THE WAY THE THING IS TURNING. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's obvious they put it there because they thought getting in good with Obama would sell cars. It's also obvious the thing is running on electricity, because you can't get a pin wheel to spin like that on a windless day, let alone that big heavy thing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did you know that NASA once owned the patents for modern wind turbines? Reagan sold them to make his oil buddies happy, how much of your opposition to alternative energy is based on oil company propaganda?

Did you know that NASA & Reagan probably knew they were not going to be as viable as fossil fuels. They only work in certain areas and they are EXPENSIVE as Hell to build for so little output gains.

Duhhhh.... no wonder they sold the patents.
:cuckoo:

Just ask T. Boone Pickins

T. Boone Pickens cuts order for wind turbines, puts Panhandle wind farm on hold | Texas Regional News - News for Dallas, Texas - The Dallas Morning News

T. Boone Pickens to Sell Off 667 Wind Turbines

This article is a joke, but still makes my point.

T. Boone Pickens Gives Up on Wind

It spins all the time whether it's a completely windless day or whether it's windy and the wind is blowing the OPPOSITE WAY OF THE WAY THE THING IS TURNING. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's obvious they put it there because they thought getting in good with Obama would sell cars. It's also obvious the thing is running on electricity, because you can't get a pin wheel to spin like that on a windless day, let alone that big heavy thing.

We have one of those here too that I have seen...There are five of them One day as I was passing by there were two out of five spinning...and it was a windless day...:eusa_whistle:

You must know about sources of fossil fuel the rest of us do not, the rest of the world knows that the only real path to energy independence does not lie with oil. Look at the messes we get into trying to preserve the petro-chemical industry as is. The long view will win in the energy industry, it is a certainty.

Look little kid. Get off mommy's computer.

I'm 50 years old, and I've been living with the warning we are running out of oil for about that long. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pockets they said were empty FILLED BACK UP.

We don't even really know what creates oil. They used to say it was dinosaurs. Now they think it was plants.

Point is, WE DON'T KNOW.

When whales were about exhausted we found an ulterior source.

Trust me. If we ever really run out of oil, we will find another source.

That's the way of man. We are pretty damn smart, and the smartest innovations haven't been made by pointy heads in academia but the "low lifes" the pointy heads look down on.

Remember, the Wright Brothers repaired bicyles for a living before they made the first airplane.

Last edited:

We have one of those here too that I have seen...There are five of them One day as I was passing by there were two out of five spinning...and it was a windless day...:eusa_whistle:

Exactly. It's a fraud. A great big huge fraud.

;)

Oh.... OK, so other countries force the technology at what price????

Three Gorges dam may force relocation of a further 300,000 people | Environment | guardian.co.uk

Guess it would be OK with you :dunno:

Look little kid. Get off mommy's computer.

I'm 50 years old, and I've been living with the warning we are running out of oil for about that long. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pockets they said were empty FILLED BACK UP.

We don't even really know what creates oil. They used to say it was dinosaurs. Now they think it was plants.

Point is, WE DON'T KNOW.

When whales were about exhausted we found an ulterior source.

Trust me. If we ever really run out of oil, we will find another source.

That's the way of man. We are pretty damn smart, and the smartest innovations haven't been made by pointy heads in academia but the "lowlifes" the pointy heads look down on.

Remember, the Wright Brothers repaired bicyles for a living before they made the first airplane.

Indeed. It's hydrocarbons. The Earth manufactures them all the time. And what IS this rock composed of including humans, and everything else?

If I remember correctly/ Those wells you speak of are the ones that were capped as the bottom fell out of the market under Jimmah Catah? No?

Throwing taxpayer money away on failed businesses should make everyone mad. Why is the left OK with dollar after dollar being flushed down the tube. If the technology is viable, it will make it on it's own......if it's not why is it the taxpayer's responsibility to fund projects doomed to fail.

Private money + private investors = new technology..............it's not the Government's job.

Last edited:

Oh.... OK, so other countries force the technology at what price????

Three Gorges dam may force relocation of a further 300,000 people | Environment | guardian.co.uk

Guess it would be OK with you :dunno:
The US had a couple of those as well...especially during the height of WWII...notably the TVA.

WE were on the rise at the time. Guess it's time for China to take our place?

Throwing taxpayer money away on failed businesses should make everyone mad. Why is the left OK with dollar after dollar being flushed down the tube. If the technology is viable, it will make it on it's own......if it's not why is it the taxpayer's responsibility to fund projects doomed to fail.

Private money + private investors = new technology..............it's not the Government's job.
Precisely. The fact remains that government is on a kick to doom private enterprise in lieu of what Gubmint deems best for all...

Precisely. The fact remains that government is on a kick to doom private enterprise in lieu of what Gubmint deems best for all...

Exactly!! (can't rep you again so soon or I would!!)

Exactly!! (can't rep you again so soon or I would!!)
They aren't listening to the people whom overwhelmingly are against the direction this nation is headed. They will pay handsomely for thier folly at the voting booth come November.

Then why is that a country like China is winning the battle for the manufacture of green energy products

through massive government subsidies?

Then why is that a country like China is winning the battle for the manufacture of green energy products

Because they dont give a shit about the environment and do whatever they want to.
Then they lie to the rest of the world about how wonderful they are to the environment and idiots like you lap it all up as truth.

NEWSFLASH.....

China lies!

Because they dont give a shit about the environment and do whatever they want to.
Then they lie to the rest of the world about how wonderful they are to the environment and idiots like you lap it all up as truth.

NEWSFLASH.....

China lies!
China is a first level violator...But Obama and the Corporitists that pay him have seen to it they are now in the limelight to being first, as Obama sees to it he destroys our ability to compete.

So that's 2 out of 38 that will have to reorganize. But thanks for the brainwashed rooting against America and our future, brainwashed "un-American" (TIME) dittohead douchebags...

Notice, liberals don't have the guts to comment. :eusa_shhh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maybe they're a little tired of the constant drivel of threads on the same topic? I know I am. Maybe you should learn to use the search function instead of speculating about the courage of our liberal posters.

Twit.

I think the answer has been provided. :)

Forum List

Back