Roeder Found Guilty of Murder

Scott Roeder, the infamous killer of Dr. Tiller has been found guilty of Murder in The First Degree in a Kansas Court Room today.

Roeder's defense had attempted to have allowed Roeder found guilty on a lesser charge of Manslaughter, the judge refused that attempt.

The shooting of Dr. Tiller made national headlines, "Tiller The Baby Killer" (O'Reilly's name for him) when Roeder walked into the Lutheran Church attended by Dr. Tiller and shot the doctor in the back.

Roeder will either face life without chance of parole or a death sentence.

Life without parole sounds nice.

Hey Roeder, don't drop the soap in the shower.

By MONICA DAVEY
Published: January 29, 2010
WICHITA, Kan. —It took jurors 37 minutes on Friday to convict Scott Roeder, an abortion opponent, of first-degree murder in the death of George R. Tiller, one of the few doctors in the country to perform late-term abortions.

When the verdict was read inside the Sedgwick County Courthouse , Mr. Roeder, 51, had no visible reaction. Instead, he just stared coolly and straight ahead, blinking his eyes. He faces a life sentence in prison.

Abortion rights supporters lauded the ruling, saying it sends a strong, unambiguous message to others who believe violence against abortion doctors is justified that such acts will be punished.

Jury Reaches Guilty Verdict in Murder of Abortion Doctor - NYTimes.com

Roeder was and is a criminal. He deserves the punishment he is getting.

Now... please list ALL the abortion Doctors that have been murdered in the last 30 years?

Since you will find only a handful, you can stop the idiotic and untruthful crap about this being standard operating procedure for prolife groups or people.

Being a good Christian and all, I wonder how he feels about male-male sex?

Bill O'Reilly should have been tried alongside of Roeder

Well, we could just use some common sense and change our laws making it illegal for a doctor to murder unborn babies.

But oh wait, we don't dare let the people make up laws for such important matters.

Seemed like a pretty open and shut case to me. No real surprise there. I hope that before they give him the magic needle in the arm that will send him to the land of the dead, someone will take a moment to thank him for his great public service.

A murderer kills a murderer and is found guilty of murder. Well alrighty then.

Wrong.

A psychopath murdered a doctor who performed 100% legal procedures.

Said psychopath will probably now spend the rest of his miserable little life in prison in the company of other psychopaths.

What a waste.

Abortion is 100% legal and 100% murder. Funny how that works.

Tiller got what he deserved.

Roeder got exactly what he expected.

And what he deserves.

Go back and read the Ten Commandments Missourian.

"Thou Shall Not Kill"

It's not "Thou Shall Not Kill (rule excludes Abortion doctors)"

A murderer kills a murderer and is found guilty of murder. Well alrighty then.

Wrong.

A psychopath murdered a doctor who performed 100% legal procedures.

Said psychopath will probably now spend the rest of his miserable little life in prison in the company of other psychopaths.

What a waste.

Abortion is 100% legal and 100% murder. Funny how that works.

Murder is a legal term. At this point, the law does not define abortion as murder.

It is no more murder than then someone killing a dog. Would it be justifiable for me to kill someone to prevent them from killing more dogs? Much as I'd want to, no.

Forum List

Back