Roe vs Wade vs facts

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts
Abortion is not legal under American constitutional law.
Too bad the founders of the nation can't come back to tell us what a bunch of idiots we are.
For the U.S. government to execute someone, or give authority to execute someone, a person has to be found guilty of committing a crime in a court of law.
The U.S. government was never given authority to randomly choose people to be executed.
No state that authorizes abortion can do so without being in violation of federal constitutional rights.
There is no greater form of corruption that one innocent person having to die because another person claims they have a RIGHT under the law.
The Atheist Democrats have an answer for everything, they say "it's not a person until it's born"
OK well, i'm going to go to the Ford plant and drive a truck off the property without paying for it, before they install the antenna, because it's not a truck yet.
What are we? 12 years old?
I guess bullsht is more believable when it comes from someone in a suit with a big title.
We know the Democrats are going to take the side of evil, but what is staggering to think about is how many Republicans have been going along with this.
Every politician who considers themselves a proponent of the Constitution should have been banging pots and pans together in every interview, saying we need to stop these unconstitutional executions.
The Democrats took a few horror stories of "back alley abortions" and legalized a holocaust with them.
We call ourselves a Christian nation and we kill far more people than the pagans did in human sacrifice, and we have surpassed barbarism of the Aztecs ripping someone's heart out and pushing them down a pyramid.
The whole time the Atheist Democrats are laughing their ass off of what they do to our country.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
People say there may be a time when a woman has to choose between her life and the kid's.
Well, i guess that decision is up to her, but if the Democrats are going to use that to get their foot-in-the-door for an abortion clinic on every corner, then we have to stop it completely.

Let's be reminded that Ron Paul has been a doctor his whole life, and never saw one case where a woman had to choose between her life or the baby's life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
If we're going to be telling woman they're not going to be having abortions, then we're going to have to do an emergency clean up of the adoption / foster care system.
Currently 70% to 80% of children who enter the system suffer some form of abuse.
The child molester Democrats are going to be standing by waiting to expand
their control over that too.
We're going to need wise people in politics to solve these problems, not these dopes in suits we got.
The constitution was written as a framework for our government to define its structure and divisions of power. Later it was amended to define more specifically details about the individual rights of US citizens and the limitations that the government has to impede on those rights. Life liberty and the persuit of happiness, why do you think it constitutional for the government to control what a women does with her body and her unborn child? Abortion is a tragety and comes most often from desperation. It is not something that the Left champions or celebrates. The fight is for women’s rights and less government intervention for something that is a very personal decision that women and families need to make.
Baby butchery is celebrated by progressives, The profits from baby parts are exceedingly profitable.
And companies like Planned Parenthood would not be around without it

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts
Too bad the founders of the nation can't come back to tell us what a bunch of idiots we are.
For the U.S. government to execute someone, or give authority to execute someone, a person has to be found guilty of committing a crime in a court of law.
The U.S. government was never given authority to randomly choose people to be executed.
No state that authorizes abortion can do so without being in violation of federal constitutional rights.
There is no greater form of corruption that one innocent person having to die because another person claims they have a RIGHT under the law.
The Atheist Democrats have an answer for everything, they say "it's not a person until it's born"
OK well, i'm going to go to the Ford plant and drive a truck off the property without paying for it, before they install the antenna, because it's not a truck yet.
I guess bullsht is more believable when it comes from someone in a suit with a big title.
We know the Democrats are going to take the side of evil, but what is staggering to think about is how many Republicans have been going along with this.
Every politician who considers themselves a proponent of the Constitution should have been banging pots and pans together in every interview, saying we need to stop these unconstitutional executions.
The Democrats took a few horror stories of "back alley abortions" and legalized a holocaust with them.
We call ourselves a Christian nation and we kill far more people than the pagans did in human sacrifice, and we have surpassed barbarism of the Aztecs ripping someone's heart out and pushing them down a pyramid.
The whole time the Atheist Democrats are laughing their ass off of what they do to our country.
People say there may be a time when a woman has to choose between her life and the kid's.
Well, i guess that decision is up to her, but if the Democrats are going to use that to get their foot-in-the-door for an abortion clinic on every corner, then we have to stop it completely.

Let's be reminded that Ron Paul has been a doctor his whole life, and never saw one case where a woman had to choose between her life or the baby's life.
If we're going to be telling woman they're not going to be having abortions, then we're going to have to do an emergency clean up of the adoption / foster care system.
Currently 70% to 80% of children who enter the system suffer some form of abuse.
We're going to need wise people in politics to solve these problems, not these dopes in suits we got.
A Fetus is not a Citizen. It has no rights. Unless of course you want activists to step in and claim representation

It’s an unborn child. It’s no different than any other child except where it resides....

Really?

I don't know any child who can't cry. I don't know any child who doesn't have a liver, heart, mouth, brain and central nervous system.

98% of all abortions in America happen in the first 2 months. At that point it's about the size of a bean. It has no organs, it can't breathe, it can't eat, it can't talk or walk or do anything that a baby or human being can do.

Saying a zygote, embryo and fetus are the same thing as a child except where it resides is a big fat lie.

Stop lying.

I tell you what, take that "child" that has no human characteristics out of the woman's body and let it live on it's own. If it's no different from a child then it will be just fine. The lungs it doesn't have will let it breathe air. The brain it doesn't have will control it's body, Well it doesn't have a body but since it doesn't have a brain that's not a problem.

Tell me how that zygote, embryo and fetus does without the host woman's body giving it all it needs.

But then you don't have to tell me. That blob of cells the size of a bean isn't alive and isn't the same thing as a child.

So a newborn is fully functional & can operate on its own? The unborn child has distinct human DNA, distinct human genetics & is human. It’s a biological fact that life begins at conception. Abortion is murder, plain & simple.
If it makes you feel better to define termination of human life at the zygote stage as “murder”, then you must be depressed to know that half the human zygotes are “murdered” by mother Nature.
So the DNA is “human”? So what?
I respect the lives of other sentient animals too.
Are you a vegetarian?

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts

The constitution was written as a framework for our government to define its structure and divisions of power. Later it was amended to define more specifically details about the individual rights of US citizens and the limitations that the government has to impede on those rights. Life liberty and the persuit of happiness, why do you think it constitutional for the government to control what a women does with her body and her unborn child? Abortion is a tragety and comes most often from desperation. It is not something that the Left champions or celebrates. The fight is for women’s rights and less government intervention for something that is a very personal decision that women and families need to make.
Baby butchery is celebrated by progressives, The profits from baby parts are exceedingly profitable.
Haha. You are full of SHIT.
:)

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts

Saying that progressives celebrate baby butchery is like saying Conservatives celebrate mass shootings. It’s a low IQ statement but then again I haven’t heard much from you that is honest or intelligent so I can’t say I’m surprised.

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts

Except you missed out the part that life is considered to start when the baby is born.

Oppsie, missed that one.

And blacks used to be only 3/5 of a person under the law.

And your point is?

No, blacks did not "used to be only 3/5 of a person under the law". God, I'm so tired of people babbling that out in support of all manner of stuff.

SLAVES had less of an impact on the census for purposes of Congressional representation. Free people had more of an impact on the census, regardless of their color. That's it, that's all, no statement whatsoever from the law on "the personhood of blacks".

"regardless of color", but only blacks were slaves. Regardless of color, only blacks were the slaves.

You forgot to include any reason to think you know more about Constitutional rights than the Supreme Court.

It’s not going away
I offer a rare comfort to my normal foe
It stays not for any noble reason
It stays because too many average and above income white people have need of the benefit to their families of using it at one time. Sisters cousins nieces aunts .....on and on. It happens.
Maybe a limit gets put in and some limits already are in

No, blacks did not "used to be only 3/5 of a person under the law". God, I'm so tired of people babbling that out in support of all manner of stuff.

SLAVES had less of an impact on the census for purposes of Congressional representation. Free people had more of an impact on the census, regardless of their color. That's it, that's all, no statement whatsoever from the law on "the personhood of blacks".

If you only count someone as 3/5 of a person for a census what exactly are you saying dimwit?

That you don't want slave-owners to use their helpless victims as leverage to gain power in the federal government. Because that was the purpose of the 3/5 Compromise, dimwit.

If you can't be bothered to learn history, don't try to cite it.

My entire point, which you fully know and willfully try to ignore, is that the law be damned.

I could care less if the law says we can hunt down Jews and throw them in ovens cuz they are vermin. I need not be lectured by you, or any other Left wing halfwit, as to how to respect human life. We innately know the truth, that is, assuming we have a conscience or half a brain.

That's nice. Not disputing the point. As I said, I'm just sick up to my eyeballs with people blithely misrepresenting this section of the Constitution, regardless of the purpose they're citing it for.

For the record, I see no difference is counting a slave as 3/5 of a man on a census to saying that they equal 3/5 of a man.

It is akin to the legal view of prostitution and porn. Sure, legally there is a distinction, a distinction that is mock because they are really the same thing.

The fact that one is legal while the other is not is sheer lunacy.

So next time someone wants a prostitute, I reckon just ask them to film it so its all legal and such.

May I politely suggest that the problem here is that you yourself are far too judgemental and emotional, and are projecting it onto others? Maybe try shedding some of the SJW-think that has seeped into you and view the history objectively.

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts

A Fetus is not a Citizen. It has no rights. Unless of course you want activists to step in and claim representation

It’s an unborn child. It’s no different than any other child except where it resides....

Really?

I don't know any child who can't cry. I don't know any child who doesn't have a liver, heart, mouth, brain and central nervous system.

98% of all abortions in America happen in the first 2 months. At that point it's about the size of a bean. It has no organs, it can't breathe, it can't eat, it can't talk or walk or do anything that a baby or human being can do.

Saying a zygote, embryo and fetus are the same thing as a child except where it resides is a big fat lie.

Stop lying.

I tell you what, take that "child" that has no human characteristics out of the woman's body and let it live on it's own. If it's no different from a child then it will be just fine. The lungs it doesn't have will let it breathe air. The brain it doesn't have will control it's body, Well it doesn't have a body but since it doesn't have a brain that's not a problem.

Tell me how that zygote, embryo and fetus does without the host woman's body giving it all it needs.

But then you don't have to tell me. That blob of cells the size of a bean isn't alive and isn't the same thing as a child.

So a newborn is fully functional & can operate on its own? The unborn child has distinct human DNA, distinct human genetics & is human. It’s a biological fact that life begins at conception. Abortion is murder, plain & simple.
If it makes you feel better to define termination of human life at the zygote stage as “murder”, then you must be depressed to know that half the human zygotes are “murdered” by mother Nature.
Are you a vegetarian?

If natural causes result in the unborn child to die, then it is no different than an elderly person dying of old age. It's nature. Abortion is pre-meditated.

Do you weep when a lion eats a zebra on a nature show?

Really?

Stop lying.

Are you a vegetarian?

If natural causes result in the unborn child to die, then it is no different than an elderly person dying of old age. It's nature. Abortion is pre-meditated.

Do you weep when a lion eats a zebra on a nature show?

It is amazing to me that you actually have to explain to people in 21st century America that the fact that people die does not justify actively killing them.

Forum List

Back