Rodney King wounded in shooting

There are many examples of white guys who “strike it rich only to crash and burn”.

Show me some relevant sound statistics from a non-prejudicial web site.

OK, matt, you win. WHITES, not blacks, are irresponsible with their money. Blacks are all just like the Cosbys on TV. Whites are all like Al and Peg Bundy. Whites commit all the crime. Blacks commit none of it. Whites, bad. Blacks, good. Man, it makes you wonder why we whites don't just lay down and take a nap and let the black people run this country.

OK, matt, you win. WHITES, not blacks, are irresponsible with their money. Blacks are all just like the Cosbys on TV. Whites are all like Al and Peg Bundy. Whites commit all the crime. Blacks commit none of it. Whites, bad. Blacks, good. Man, it makes you wonder why we whites don't just lay down and take a nap and let the black people run this country.

A pity thats not what he was arguing. Nice non sequiter though.

And he had the gall to protest cops beating the living shit out of him. When will these ******* learn, right Nevada?

Never use that word around me. I have black family members.

He also is getting what he deserves. He is a two bit low life crack addict who costs the taxpayers nothing but money as he keeps etting arrested and commiting crimes against society.

King has been in trouble off and on ever since he hit the news back in '91. First his refusal to pull over during that high speed pursuit that started it all, then there were drug issues, domestic abuse issues and other assorted problems. The guy obviously has issues and I do not believe that they stem solely from his encounter with the cops back in '91. My understanding is that he had been in trouble before the chase and the pattern continues.

On another note, the local news reporting the story here ended their report with a line that went something like this:

Rodney Kings beating at the hands of police led to the 1992 riots.

Uh...No, the aquittal of the cops involved in the beating led the 1992 riots.

Anyway, Rodney King is a loser and has yet to find a way to stay out of trouble, legal or otherwise.

He had a record prior to 91 then he got schooled by the cops so he can't blame them for his problems.

All I can say is that he should have pulled over. I am fairly confident that excessive force was used, at least in my opinion, but not being a cop I can't say for certain. I do know that studies have been done that pertain to cops and high speed pursuits that basically say that, at the end, with all the adrenaline flowing and the lives put at risk, it's surprising that the beatings don't happen more often.

I agree with you here,, but my point is simply that King has done little or nothing to change the way he lives and as such continues to find himself in situations that most of us can not begin to fathom. This recent incident, I believe, is just an extension of that.

I say the same of my daughter. She constantly makes bad decisions, puts herself in situations and locales, gets in trouble, winds up in jail and then wonders why. She finds herself in a bar and in a fight in a bad part of town, a part of town she hangs out in, and wonders how it always happens to her. Well, it happens because she refuses to change the things she does and the decisions she makes.

She is twenty four years old and there is nothing her mother or I can do to help her, she refuses to accept the help we offer. I love her and always will, but she is a loser.

She's 24 eh Hj? Maybe I could help you get her back on the right path! :)

Yet there are HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of examples of blacks who've gotten rich as athletes or entertainers and have ended up bankrupt. Michael Jackson, "Hammer," every other member of the NBA, you name it. The typical liberal response to why blacks don't achieve what whites do is that "they don't have enough money." So you, whitey, have to hand it over. But as with African countries, we can pour BILLIONS into them, and it doesn't alchemize them into a careful, responsible, future-oriented people. Blacks are short-sighted and compulsive, very "now" oriented. Whites are more likely to plan for the future. What galls me is that we whites always end up having to bail them out, but we're still the evil "racists" keeping them down. Right. All those "racist" whites buying their music and going to their games to make them millionaires...

That's a line of bullshit and you know it. There are just as many white people who have made millions and gone bankrupt as there are black people who have. You really need to get over your racist ideals and realize that everyone is equal and we all bleed the same blood.

Forum List

Back