Rodney King found dead

I never feel that bad for criminals who are tazed, but the video speaks volumes. Career criminal or not, the Police continued beating him after he could no longer fight back. It is their fault not Rodney's.

Except that he was so high on PCP that tazing and being hit with a club didn't phase him.

And that was the problem. The police followed procedure. They only resorted to clubs when the first four steps , which included verbal commands, trying to physically restrain him, and tazing- failed to work because he was so pumped up on PCP, and spending a few years in the prison weight room didn't help, either.

Did King state that? No. That came from the LAPD and no one else.

Well, yeah, I mean, Junkies are so reliable.

I'd take the word of LAPD officers who've dealt with hundreds of PCP addicts than the word of an admitted drug addict that he wasn't doing that that night.

Tell me, how many times would they need to hit you with a club after tazing you to bring you down. I'm a big guy, but I'd probably be done after the Tazer.. Definitely after the first hit.

King was still throwing cops around after being hit a dozen times.

Take a look at Rodney King's home. WOW! The home looks like a pile of shit that you would expect a piece of shit like King to live in BEFORE he was awarded millions of dollar, tax-free, for an unsuccessful attempt to resist arrest. What did that f-ing cold do with the loot? Crack and hoes?

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

Last edited:
That surely puts an end to his legal scrapes, addictions and worthlessness eh ?

Good riddance.....................

$3.8million (after attorney fees) settlement, a book deal, and several paid celebrity gigs.

King's family begged for handouts to bury King.

What a piece of shit and parasite on society. Good Riddance, him and Trayvon.

Rodney King:

The guy that taught LAPD that if you choose to give an obnoxious, inebriated criminal a beat-down, then don't do it in public.

They stupidly continue to do it though, it's happened again and again since this episode. It's this violent urge that's inherently in some cops unfortunately.

Forum List

Back