Rod Rosenstein to face off with GOP lawmakers amid questions about FBI informant

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein will face a high-stakes test on Thursday afternoon when he meets with Republican lawmakers seeking information on the FBI’s investigation of the Trump campaign.
Rod Rosenstein to Face Off with GOP Lawmakers Amid Questions About FBI Informant

FBI can to be trusted to begin with only the ones who are still Pro Americans aside from that they are all deep state Obama and Clinton liars who are working with the rest of the leftist pos liars to try and bring down Trump, Roger Stone, Infowars anybody telling the idiot public the truth Breitbart included.

Sheep can't figure out how Obama and Clinton purpose stood up during Trump's Presidential run MAKING IT A POINT TO MENTION ALL THOSE SITES AS FAKE NEWS BECAUSE THEY KNEW PEOPEL WERE WAKING UP SOME SHEEP INCLUDED......... only the real severely brainwashed idiots still believe it all.

Those are your die hard Obama, Democratic Clinton idiots who would throw their kid out of the window if these idiots told them too.

I've been saying for 2 years now that Trump needs to fire ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE hired or promoted by Obama.

I'm glad General Kelly will be in the room.....I don't trust anyone else but Nunes...

Hmmm? Interesting...

upload_2018-5-24_18-5-29.png

Forum List

Back