"Rod is a Survivor"

Even after hiring 13 questionable highly partisan Democrats as his lead investigators, Mueller could affect vengeance for his friend Comey and came up with nothing on collusion and obstruction. I wish I could say I feel sorry for the Dems and their lackeys in the media, but then again I would be lying.

So Rosenstein is not a traitor against America or he is? Its hard to keep up with you Trumpers and how you demonize a person one day and cheerlead him the next
Rosenstein is an asshole who should have never allowed this hoax investigation to be started in the first place.

The loon's coveted Rooskie collusion and getting Trump went poof....exactly as we said it would years ago.

Now they are back to taxes.....or whatever

Fools lol
What is Trump afraid of?

“Rod is a Survivor” - The Moscow Project

"What role is Rosenstein playing in Barr’s efforts to keep the full Mueller report hidden?

• In his initial letter to Congress, Barr said he and Rosenstein had worked together on their highly questionable decision to clear Trump of obstruction of justice, a prosecutorial decision Mueller apparently explicitly declined to make and may have intended to leave to Congress.
  • In the lead-up to the end of Mueller’s investigation, Rosenstein made several comments that seem to indicate an openness to redacting damaging information from the report. This includes telling an audience at the Center for Strategic and International Studies that 'there are a lot of reasons not to be transparent about what we do in government” and that the Department of Justice has “no business making allegations against American citizens … if we aren’t prepared to prove our case beyond a reasonable doubt.'"

Give it a rest, Jew hater. I think you're a fucking clown
screen_shot_2016-04-13_at_1.14.58_pm.png

How an army of pro-Donald Trump trolls are taking over Reddit
You should switch the images in your meme since the mentally I'll Dems and the fake news media haven't been providing an ounce of truth since 2016.

Even after hiring 13 questionable highly partisan Democrats as his lead investigators, Mueller could affect vengeance for his friend Comey and came up with nothing on collusion and obstruction. I wish I could say I feel sorry for the Dems and their lackeys in the media, but then again I would be lying.
Even after hiring 13 questionable highly partisan Democrats as his lead investigators, Mueller could affect vengeance for his friend Comey and came up with nothing on collusion and obstruction. I wish I could say I feel sorry for the Dems and their lackeys in the media, but then again I would be lying
If you weren't lying, you would have nothing to contribute on this or any other subject.

Point out any "questionable highly partisan Democrats among Mueller's team:

Legal teams involved in the Special Counsel investigation (2017–2019) - Wikipedia

"Attorneys[edit]

The loon's coveted Rooskie collusion and getting Trump went poof....exactly as we said it would years ago.

Now they are back to taxes.....or whatever

Fools lol
What is Trump afraid of?

“Rod is a Survivor” - The Moscow Project

"What role is Rosenstein playing in Barr’s efforts to keep the full Mueller report hidden?

• In his initial letter to Congress, Barr said he and Rosenstein had worked together on their highly questionable decision to clear Trump of obstruction of justice, a prosecutorial decision Mueller apparently explicitly declined to make and may have intended to leave to Congress.
  • In the lead-up to the end of Mueller’s investigation, Rosenstein made several comments that seem to indicate an openness to redacting damaging information from the report. This includes telling an audience at the Center for Strategic and International Studies that 'there are a lot of reasons not to be transparent about what we do in government” and that the Department of Justice has “no business making allegations against American citizens … if we aren’t prepared to prove our case beyond a reasonable doubt.'"

Give it a rest, Jew hater. I think you're a fucking clown
screen_shot_2016-04-13_at_1.14.58_pm.png

How an army of pro-Donald Trump trolls are taking over Reddit
You should switch the images in your meme since the mentally I'll Dems and the fake news media haven't been providing an ounce of truth since 2016.
As if any supporter of "Don the Con" would recognize truth.
DtI7upQ.png

Special Counsel investigation (2017–2019) - Wikipedia

"As of April 2019, thirty-four individuals were indicted by Special Counsel investigators.[9] Eight have pled guilty to or been convicted of felonies, including at least five Trump associates and campaign officials.[10]

"Trump's former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, who had a four year long relationship with Sergey Kislyak, the Russian Ambassador to the United States,[11] and in December 2015 had been photographed sitting next to Vladimir Putin[12] on an undisclosed trip to Russia,[13] and who Russian intelligence agents described as an ally they could use to influence Trump,[11] pled guilty to making false statements about his discussions of sanctions with the ambassador during the campaign.[14][15]

"Sanctions overwhelmingly passed by Congress in response to Russian electoral interference were not imposed by Trump,[16][17] to the astonishment of some observers.[18]

"Mueller's proposed plea agreement with Flynn was rejected by the sentencing judge, who accused Flynn of selling out his country.[19]

"Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort was found guilty on eight felony counts[20] and later pled guilty to conspiracy to defraud and obstruction of justice.[21][22] A lobbyist for Russian interests in Ukraine for a decade,[23][24] Manafort had been released on an agreement to cooperate, but subsequently lied to investigators and was sentenced to over seven years in jail.[25]

"Mueller's team also indicted twenty-five Russian citizens and three Russian entities, including the Internet Research Agency,[26]twelve members of the Russian GRU cyber espionage group known as Fancy Bear, responsible for the 2016 DNC email hacking,[27] and in June 2018 added an indictment of Konstantin Kilimnik, Manafort's business partner,[28] to whom he had passed internal campaign polling data,[29] and who investigators accused of working for Russian intelligence.[30]

"Also among the convicted were Trump's personal lawyer Michael Cohen, who pled guilty to making hush payments to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal for Trump in violation of campaign finance and possibly state tax laws,[31][32]

"Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos,[33] and Russian spy Maria Butina.[34]

"Longtime Trump advisor Roger Stone was indicted on seven charges.[35]"

New Topics

Forum List

Back