Rod Blagojevich Guilty

I look forward to the day when the appeals are exhausted and Blago goes to prison and finally falls out of the public spotlight. On that day I will crack open a can of beer in his honor and say with feeling: "So long you worthless piece of shit".

I feel sorry for his children and wife. Conviction should bar him from holding high office and possibly even voting. Most may not like this position but I think an ankle bracelet and a long probation term is possibly punishment enough for the sake of his kids. His career is over, let's put this behind us.

So, you'd let everyone who commits a crime, no matter how awful, off any prison time if they have kids?

What a ridiculous comment. The guy broke the law - those laws carry prison terms as a consequence. Let's teach his kids - and all other kids - that actions have consequences.... better yet... let's teach our fucking politicians that lesson too.... preferably the hard way.

That's not in any way shape or form what I said. Way to go with your reading comprehension. The level of hate on this board is unreal.

They usually give nicknames in prison and ole Rod does not look like prison material.

My $$ is that this new fish will be named "Rodee".

I feel sorry for his children and wife. Conviction should bar him from holding high office and possibly even voting. Most may not like this position but I think an ankle bracelet and a long probation term is possibly punishment enough for the sake of his kids. His career is over, let's put this behind us.

So, you'd let everyone who commits a crime, no matter how awful, off any prison time if they have kids?

What a ridiculous comment. The guy broke the law - those laws carry prison terms as a consequence. Let's teach his kids - and all other kids - that actions have consequences.... better yet... let's teach our fucking politicians that lesson too.... preferably the hard way.

That's not in any way shape or form what I said. Way to go with your reading comprehension. The level of hate on this board is unreal.

That is exactly what you suggest.... for the sake of his kids, he should get probation and an ankle bracelet. Well, just one of his crimes carries 20 years in prison. Explain to me what is so different between him and any other criminal? He can do the crime, he can do the time. He ain't special.

However, your hysteria and over-reaction is entertaining.

Fucking idiot.

He should have gone with the first trial. One convection and 5 years time. He would have been out in 2 maybe 2 1/2 years.
One of the 17 convections is for 20 years, let alone the rest of them.
The sad thing is, that Illinnois politics has been so corrupt for so long, that they all think that they have not done anything wrong.

That is exactly what you suggest.... for the sake of his kids, he should get probation and an ankle bracelet. Well, just one of his crimes carries 20 years in prison. Explain to me what is so different between him and any other criminal? He can do the crime, he can do the time. He ain't special.

Fucking idiot.

I never compared him to other criminals. You did to justify your ridiculous comments about my statement. And now because I called you out on it I'm a fucking idiot. Nice... I hope you mature a bit before you breed.
I have compassion for all innocent people, including his family. If you weren't so determined to impress others with your cleverless wit and internet bad ass ness you might not come off as such a ****.

Nor any doubt in the minds of most Democrats. I never heard reports of anyone backing him when it all broke in late 2009.

Yes, they took the low road and threw him under dat bus. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Damned if they do and damned if they don't, right? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BINGO!!!

Cause if we were defending that slime ball they'd be bashing saying that's all we do.

Note, one thing you will NEVER see the RepubliCON$ do...bash one of their own, especially when they deserve bashing. They will stand behind a RW slimeball in a NY minute...defending their despicable actions till Kingdom Come.

Not us on the left though, we have integrity.

Good riddance to bad rubbish is what I say concerning Blago.

Fucking idiot.

I never compared him to other criminals. You did to justify your ridiculous comments about my statement. And now because I called you out on it I'm a fucking idiot. Nice... I hope you mature a bit before you breed.
I have compassion for all innocent people, including his family. If you weren't so determined to impress others with your cleverless wit and internet bad ass ness you might not come off as such a ****.

You're the one who suggested an appropriate sentence would be tagging, instead of the 20 years in prison that comes with just one count of his crimes. He's a criminal. He did the crime. He does the time. That's how it works.

Frankly, I'm sick of people whining about 'children' as some ridiculous justification of leniency. It's nothing short of moronic. He has kids so he shouldn't go to prison. How fucking stupid.

And, for the record, the day I care about what some dumbass on a forum thinks of me, I'll worry about my own intellect. Until then, I'll treat you with the contempt you earn.

Fucking moron.

Yup. He's joining our last Governor in prison. Did I mention our last Governor is a Republican??

You must be so proud... your corruption is non-partisan.

Agreed. I think it's kind of cool to have the distiction of having TWO ex-governors in prison at the same time. :lol:

I hope they get to share a cell. :eusa_pray:

Illinois should be asking itself some very hard questions. Like what are they gonna do to clean up their house.... or do y'all enjoy being known as the most corrupt of the corrupt?

Fucking idiot.

You're the one who suggested an appropriate sentence would be tagging, instead of the 20 years in prison that comes with just one count of his crimes. He's a criminal. He did the crime. He does the time. That's how it works.

Frankly, I'm sick of people whining about 'children' as some ridiculous justification of leniency. It's nothing short of moronic. He has kids so he shouldn't go to prison. How fucking stupid.

And, for the record, the day I care about what some dumbass on a forum thinks of me, I'll worry about my own intellect. Until then, I'll treat you with the contempt you earn.

Fucking moron.

Until you find a suitable douche for your vocabulary I think ill just put you on ignore with the other fool. Your inability to articulate a position without sounding like some punk 9th grade kid is astonishing for someone who thinks so highly of their own opinion. Your just as bad as the far left hacks.

You must be so proud... your corruption is non-partisan.

Agreed. I think it's kind of cool to have the distiction of having TWO ex-governors in prison at the same time. :lol:

Illinois should be asking itself some very hard questions. Like what are they gonna do to clean up their house.... or do y'all enjoy being known as the most corrupt of the corrupt?

Ya gotta admit, it's never boring!!

I agree maybe BLAGO should have thought about HIS kids before he committed the crimes he committed.

If Gramped cared about kids so much then he should have cared about the children's hospital Blago strong-armed. Blago request a bag of cash for him personally in order for the hospital to receive a $1 mil grant!

I agree. Creeps like Blago make me sick. They are the absolute worst of our system, the bottom feeders. Unfortuately, most of them don't get caught.
They're worse than Channel cats. May I suggest an alternate method for dealing with the proper type of creature they are?

Lampricide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wish I could find a clip from the movie "Trading Places" of Eddie Murphy leaving the jail and saying to the cops hauling up a belligerent perp "May I suggest using your nightstick, Officer?"

Ya gotta admit, it's never boring!!

One good thing about it... Y'all have made being a Californian slightly better. I used to think we were the dumbest of the dumb.... I was wrong. It's you guys. :lol:

Fucking moron.

Until you find a suitable douche for your vocabulary I think ill just put you on ignore with the other fool. Your inability to articulate a position without sounding like some punk 9th grade kid is astonishing for someone who thinks so highly of their own opinion. Your just as bad as the far left hacks.

Oh noes! You're gonna ignore me? :( I'm heartbroken.

Idiot.

My opinion - anyone who corrupts our political system deserves to go to prison for life.... and I don't give a shit how many kids they have. Your argument that he should be let off because of his kids is nothing short of moronic.

Well, as I confessed, being an Ilinois outsider and only experiencing Blago in his press conferences, on radio talk shows, in TV interviews, and Celebrity Apprentice, to me he was likable. So I was disapppointed to have to see that he is a corrupt and dishonest man who held the law and the people in contempt.

The problem is that we have dozens and dozens, maybe hundreds, of elected officials at the state and federal level who think like Blago, who are just as corrupt and dishonest, who use their offices just as much for their own self serving purposes, and who convince the people year after year that they deserve to be elected to their positions.

You don't solve a wasp problem by killing a wasp here and there. You have to clean out the entire nest.

I don't know what it will take for the people as a collective voter base to regain their own determination to stop electing scoundrels to office and start demanding a higher standard from their leaders again.

Last edited:

I agree maybe BLAGO should have thought about HIS kids before he committed the crimes he committed.
I

He was RAILROADED - he wasn't "convicted" of anything.

Blago guilty.... may he reflect upon his misdeeds while incarcerated and find redemption.

That's all I have to say about that. Just like any other Corrupt politician... Democrat or Republican. I am in agreement with California Girl... if they did the crime, they can do the time.

Forum List

Back