Rod Blagojevich Guilty

So, you'd let everyone who commits a crime, no matter how awful, off any prison time if they have kids?

What a ridiculous comment. The guy broke the law - those laws carry prison terms as a consequence. Let's teach his kids - and all other kids - that actions have consequences.... better yet... let's teach our fucking politicians that lesson too.... preferably the hard way.

That's not in any way shape or form what I said. Way to go with your reading comprehension. The level of hate on this board is unreal.

That is exactly what you suggest.... for the sake of his kids, he should get probation and an ankle bracelet. Well, just one of his crimes carries 20 years in prison. Explain to me what is so different between him and any other criminal? He can do the crime, he can do the time. He ain't special.

However, your hysteria and over-reaction is entertaining.

Fucking idiot.

So he is the same as someone that beats someone up, steals their wallet and maims them for life?
Not the same in any way. That mentality has us with 65% of all prisoners now as non violent.
You can rob a bank, pistol whip the teller to a bloody pulp and get less than 20 years.
Fact is you get more time for a handfull of crack than robbing a bank and beating the teller.
Real world. Please join us and help us solve the real problems of the day.
5 years for this clown to serve. Time for Americans to quit watching Law and Order and understand the realities of the current criminal justice system in America.

That's not in any way shape or form what I said. Way to go with your reading comprehension. The level of hate on this board is unreal.

That is exactly what you suggest.... for the sake of his kids, he should get probation and an ankle bracelet. Well, just one of his crimes carries 20 years in prison. Explain to me what is so different between him and any other criminal? He can do the crime, he can do the time. He ain't special.

However, your hysteria and over-reaction is entertaining.

Fucking idiot.

So he is the same as someone that beats someone up, steals their wallet and maims them for life?
Not the same in any way. That mentality has us with 65% of all prisoners now as non violent.
You can rob a bank, pistol whip the teller to a bloody pulp and get less than 20 years.
Fact is you get more time for a handfull of crack than robbing a bank and beating the teller.
Real world. Please join us and help us solve the real problems of the day.
5 years for this clown to serve. Time for Americans to quit watching Law and Order and understand the realities of the current criminal justice system in America.

Finally, someone who gets my position.

I had someone in my family get molested. The perp did 7 years. All I want is perspective. But my comments were taken out of context and used to brow beat me.

Thankyou for your post.

Because most of the time it's a lie. You nuts can't pin anything on him, so you lie and make up stories. You know that's true.

Yeah Rinata. We are making up the fact that Obama was the Junior Senator of IL. The same State Blago was. We are making up the fact that Blago was just convicted of trying to sell Obama's former Senate seat.

It's all one big conspiracy.

Blago didn't do all this on his own...are people actually stupid enough to think that when Obama left, Blago just decided on his own to sell his seat??? There are other people involved here. He could not have just decided to do this without others knowing about it...how could he SELL obama's seat to whoever he wanted without someone else knowing about this? He COULDN'T! I can't wait to find out who else is involved...it will eventually come out and i think the Dems are going to have a BIG problem! :)

it will not eventually come out. The investigation was stopped, 'to stop the crime spree' when it started to lead to others. No surprise here in IL, doesn't matter if Democrat or Republican, they never clean house. No problems though with landing a top dog, since it gives the appearance of being for 'honest government.' LOL! It's what they do to the people of the state.

I feel sorry for his children and wife. Conviction should bar him from holding high office and possibly even voting. Most may not like this position but I think an ankle bracelet and a long probation term is possibly punishment enough for the sake of his kids. His career is over, let's put this behind us.

You don't live here. From what's being reported he 'could' be sentenced for over 300 years, more likely to get 12-15. Too little.

Umm, I do live here. And I just wanted to point out that their are murders, rapists, stalkers, robbers, pedophiles and all other sorts of scum that get less in terms of sentences and they are an actual danger to society. The point of conviction is to attain justice for the crime committed. I can see "some" jail time but our prisons are already overcrowded and 15 years is crazy for this crime imo.

No it's not, it's too little time. That Ryan got out to be with his wife might have been 'charitable,' but then what about charitable feelings to us that live here? Highways that aren't safe to drive on? Schools not getting monies promised via taxes paid? The corruption of the IL government are impossible to comprehend and you are a fool to think otherwise.

You don't live here. From what's being reported he 'could' be sentenced for over 300 years, more likely to get 12-15. Too little.

Umm, I do live here. And I just wanted to point out that their are murders, rapists, stalkers, robbers, pedophiles and all other sorts of scum that get less in terms of sentences and they are an actual danger to society. The point of conviction is to attain justice for the crime committed. I can see "some" jail time but our prisons are already overcrowded and 15 years is crazy for this crime imo.

No it's not, it's too little time. That Ryan got out to be with his wife might have been 'charitable,' but then what about charitable feelings to us that live here? Highways that aren't safe to drive on? Schools not getting monies promised via taxes paid? The corruption of the IL government are impossible to comprehend and you are a fool to think otherwise.

I just realized you ment I don't live "there" I thought you ment in the US. My mistake. And my comments pertain to the criminal justice system overall. Clearly I can't speak for any city or state in particular. My thoughts on him still stand though. Anything over 10 years "imo" would be an injustice overall. Having said that I wasn't sitting in the court room so I don't have all the facts. We will have to agree to disagree I guess.

Ps. The only fool in this scenario is rod.

I was really hoping Blagojevich would have drug Bammie down with him. I am sure Bammie played a role some how in this, they are all tied in together at the hip in Chi-town.

Grow up, why don't you. Resorting to these childish posts proves that you have nothing inteligent to offer.

Forum List

Back