Rockstar

WatertheTree

Sep 9, 2011
“This morning, he attempted to hold an event at Moe Joe’s Diner in Manchester, to speak with patrons and supporters in the last push before the New Hampshire primary. Unfortunately, Dr. Paul and his family were forced to leave early after over 120 members of the press created a mob-like atmosphere that was deemed to be unsafe for the candidate, Moe Joe’s customers, and reporters themselves.

“The campaign had planned to cover our normal degree of media interest, which is always ample. However, a significant increase in the press corps, largely driven by an influx of foreign journalists, exceeded all expectations.
http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2012/01/09/ron-paul-campaign-statement-on-morning-media-incident/

Look, we know Ron Paul is a global rockstar but people had damned better start respecting the next president.

If he becomes the next President, I will paypal you $250.

Will you do the same if he loses?

N'aaaaaaaw, you won't.

Very few people outside the US have ever heard of this 'global rockstar'. True story.

Your credibility is already in the toilet. Stating another fact based on 'cause I say so' is a recurring trend for you.

HAHA just kidding. Im just getting ready for the morons this morning.

Very few people outside the US have ever heard of this 'global rockstar'. True story.

Your credibility is already in the toilet. Stating another fact based on 'cause I say so' is a recurring trend for you.

:lol: Are you honestly going to stand by your assertion that he is a 'global rockstar'. I can guarantee you that, outside the US, the vast majority of people don't know his name. Therefore, I call you on your assertion.... prove it. Global name recognition will suffice. Go ahead. Make my day.

If not, then the credibility in the toilet is yours.

Rockstar was a very nice Appaloosa show horse back in the 80's.

Rockstar? Sure ain't Paul. Jeeze.

I'll take that as an admission that you cannot back up your claim. Don't forget to flush.

Ofcourse I cant back up that claim. I would have to know 51% of the rest of the worlds population to be able to do that.

:blowup:

No, you would just need some stats to prove it. Since I live outside the US, I suspect I have a better take on how the rest of the world (certainly Europe) sees the US and its politicians. I can guarantee you that if I did a poll asking if people know who Ron Paul is, the result would be that substantially less than 51% would know. In fact, right now, most people outside the US wouldn't know who Romney, Gingrich, or any of the rest of the field are either. Shocking tho' it may be... the world does not care who our candidates are.

“This morning, he attempted to hold an event at Moe Joe’s Diner in Manchester, to speak with patrons and supporters in the last push before the New Hampshire primary. Unfortunately, Dr. Paul and his family were forced to leave early after over 120 members of the press created a mob-like atmosphere that was deemed to be unsafe for the candidate, Moe Joe’s customers, and reporters themselves.

“The campaign had planned to cover our normal degree of media interest, which is always ample. However, a significant increase in the press corps, largely driven by an influx of foreign journalists, exceeded all expectations.
Ron Paul Campaign Statement on Morning Media Incident | Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

Look, we know Ron Paul is a global rockstar but people had damned better start respecting the next president.
Ron Paul would expire a couple of years into the Presidency.....the pressure of the job would see to that......back someone younger like Rufas T. Firefly for instance....he is up for it physically.....

I'll take that as an admission that you cannot back up your claim. Don't forget to flush.

Ofcourse I cant back up that claim. I would have to know 51% of the rest of the worlds population to be able to do that.

:blowup:

No, you would just need some stats to prove it. Since I live outside the US, I suspect I have a better take on how the rest of the world (certainly Europe) sees the US and its politicians. I can guarantee you that if I did a poll asking if people know who Ron Paul is, the result would be that substantially less than 51% would know. In fact, right now, most people outside the US wouldn't know who Romney, Gingrich, or any of the rest of the field are either. Shocking tho' it may be... the world does not care who our candidates are.

Look bitch, your reading way to much into way to little. get a fucking sense of humor.

Hyperbole ( /haɪˈpɜrbəliː/ hy-pur-bə-lee;[1] Greek: ὑπερβολή, 'exaggeration') is the use of exaggeration as a rhetorical device or figure of speech. It may be used to evoke strong feelings or to create a strong impression, but is not meant to be taken literally.

Hyperboles are exaggerations to create emphasis or effect. As a literary device, hyperbole is often used in poetry, and is frequently encountered in casual speech. An example of hyperbole is: "The bag weighed a ton."[2] Hyperbole helps to make the point that the bag was very heavy, although it is not probable that it would actually weigh a ton.

Hyperbole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back