Rocks....opinion on these sought!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
contrail_cirrus.jpg

OK Old Rocks........seriously......how about your opinion on these things???

Not sure you see them out in Oregon, but they litter the sky in and around New York for the last several years. Nothing like I saw as a kid........they linger for a few moments then morph into this blob like substance that lingers for 30 mintues to an hour. Bright white planes all the time..........drop these things parallel to each other. Jet makes a pass and then sure enough another pass about ten minutes later within a couple of miles........contrails side by side like it is coreographed. Over Manhattan.........its even worse then the suburbs. Then........you go way upstate in New York to the very rural areas and..........nothing.

It is most definately not simple jet vapor trails..........

Last edited:
contrail_cirrus.jpg

Not sure you see them out in Oregon, but they litter the sky in and around New York for the last several years. Nothing like I saw as a kid........they linger for a few moments then morph into this blob like substance that lingers for 30 mintues to an hour. Bright white planes all the time..........drop these things parallel to each other. Jet makes a pass and then sure enough another pass about ten minutes later within a couple of miles........contrails side by side like it is coreographed. Over Manhattan.........its even worse then the suburbs. Then........you go way upstate in New York to the very rural areas and..........nothing.

You are seriously full of conspiracies,...so tell me, do you think the government knows more about UFOs than they are letting on?

contrail_cirrus.jpg

You are seriously full of conspiracies,...so tell me, do you think the government knows more about UFOs than they are letting on?

wtf s0n???!!! You're right........must just be the weather.!!!

Forum List

Back