Rocket Fuel Chemical Found in Baby Formula

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
Rocket Fuel Chemical Found in Baby Formula - ABC News

A study by government researchers released Thursday tested 15 different brands of formula and found a chemical -- also found in rocket fuel -- contaminating every single one.

While the levels of the chemical, perchlorate, have been deemed safe by the Environmental Protection Agency, some worry public health is at risk.

how much perchlorate is safe for a 10 lbs infant? how are cows getting perchlorate in their systems?

Rocket Fuel Chemical Found in Baby Formula - ABC News

A study by government researchers released Thursday tested 15 different brands of formula and found a chemical -- also found in rocket fuel -- contaminating every single one.

While the levels of the chemical, perchlorate, have been deemed safe by the Environmental Protection Agency, some worry public health is at risk.

how much perchlorate is safe for a 10 lbs infant? how are cows getting perchlorate in their systems?

There are chemicals that are deemed safe for consumption but over time, what are the effects? Kind of scary allowing a chemical like that in baby formula.

I go to a natural remedies website and was surprised to learn that regular 20 Mule Team borax in very small doses is a natural remedy for many ailments. How do you steel yourself enough to take the first swig though? Also, what is the danger of consuming it over time?

If we knew all that was in our drinking water and food, we may not ever want to eat or drink again.

Scary article.

mm where is your link? and this is babys...babys...would you really want to take that chance..
That whole post is a link to what it says. Hover then click.

And if you look at what's considered a high dose of this for medical use, in the ppb (parts per BILLION) range, the ppt (parts per trillion) found in water and baby formulas isn't significant. That's if one understands what a trillion of something is.

Last edited:
These artificial dietary supplements are getting out of hand!

mm where is your link? and this is babys...babys...would you really want to take that chance..
That whole post is a link to what it says. Hover then click.

And if you look at what's considered a high dose of this for medical use, in the ppb (parts per BILLION) range, the ppt (parts per trillion) found in water and baby formulas isn't significant. That's if one understands what a trillion of something is.

i wondered why you underlined the whole post....i dont care what a trillion of something is...i dont like the idea that its okay to have something like this in baby formula..

riddle me this what comes after a trillion? and how far up do we go?

Oh wonderful. Absolutely positively wonderful. Just what we need. More babies dying from the neglegance of manufacturers.

Forum List

Back