Rock of Ages

I don't care for Tom Cruise...but this movie I do wanna see.
It has music by Survivor....Poison.....Journey.....I love the 80s music.....I think I would enjoy it :)

I don't mind Baldwin that much, but Tom Cruise has to be the biggest nutjob in Hollywood. :poop:

Oh, and 80's rock doesn't hold a candle to 70's rock.

To me it does.....the 80s was the best.....most of the shit they have out these days....well, is shit.
And the 70s is stuff I didn't really listen to much.....I was still kinda young ~LoL~

It has music by Survivor....Poison.....Journey.....I love the 80s music.....I think I would enjoy it :)

You want to see Tom Cruise singing it?

I'd watch a Survivor, Journey, or Poison concert but in this movieyou have to put up with mostly those three douchebags with occasional music. Not worth it.

I'd watch a Survivor, Journey, or Poison concert but in this movieyou have to put up with mostly those three douchebags with occasional music. Not worth it.

I want to see the movie, period. Not just because Cruise is singing or not......it looks like a movie that can leave me in an upbeat mood....not a depressed one.

I want to see the movie, period. Not just because Cruise is singing or not......it looks like a movie that can leave me in an upbeat mood....not a depressed one.

To each his own I'm sure. I would be depressed after being subjected to those people.

Rarely do I especially like or dislike an actor, at least to the point that I will go out of my way to see a movie or not.

I am usually more concerned with the writing, direction and whether the story appeals to me. Bad acting can (usually) be ignored, and acting is rarely good enough to make a movie much better than average.

I have enjoyed movies with Brand, Baldwin and Cruise, so they aren't going to keep me from seeing this. The fact that it's a musical and not written/directed by Joss Whedon might, though. :lol:

Often times a bad actor can ruin a movie for me.

I can't stand Tom Cruise period, I can't stand Alec Baldwin's politics, and Russell Brand makes me ill just looking at him.

Often times a bad actor can ruin a movie for me.

I can't stand Tom Cruise period, I can't stand Alec Baldwin's politics, and Russell Brand makes me ill just looking at him.

You know what might help that....DON'T LOOK AT HIM :badgrin:

I wanna see this cause it is nostalgic and I like that kinda stuff....If I let a actor keep me from seeing a movie cause they were a douche in real life I wouldn't have seen Avengers and that was a fucking awesome flick.

Forum List

Back