Rock legends KISS stop concert to slam liberals!!

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Legendary rock band Kiss gave a big ol’ middle finger to anti-American clowns like Colin Kaepernick, Brandon Marshall, or any other athletes that have been disrespectful during the national anthem.
Check it out (beginning at about the 2:54 mark) …

Rock Legends KISS Stop Concert to SLAM Liberals!

I only like a few songs of theirs but either way hooray for them!!
Now this is cool as hell!! It's about time some pro American musicians grew a pair and actually SUPPORT AMERICA unlike the two most recent losers pricks who tore Trump up one from Pink Floyd, and the other asshole was from oh hell I can't think of it at the moment but you all heard about it i'm sure.

Last edited:
Legendary rock band Kiss gave a big ol’ middle finger to anti-American clowns like Colin Kaepernick, Brandon Marshall, or any other athletes that have been disrespectful during the national anthem.

I only like a few songs of their but either way hooray for them!!
Now this is cool as hell!! It's about time some pro American musicians grew a pair and actually SUPPORT AMERICA unlike the two most recent losers pricks who tore Trump up one from Pink Floyd, and the other asshole was from oh hell I can't think of it at the moment but you all heard about it i'm sure.

The same KISS guy who talked trash TO TRUMP about Ivanka in front of The Apprentice staff? (Included in Amarosa's book. Ironically, that is the story that is the MOST plausible and certainly follows a pattern from Ivanka's "Daddy"). Yeah, now there's a group who I will take lessons on patriotism and GOOD MANNERS from!

"She claims that during filming of his reality show The Apprentice in 2007, Trump “egged on” contestant and Kiss bassist Gene Simmons after he “leered at” Ivanka’s breasts and called her “sexy.” A rep for Simmons did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

Manigault Newman says Trump asked Simmons in a room full of other contestants: “What do you think of Ivanka? How’s she doing?”

“She’s a very, very sexy, desirable young woman who I’m looking forward to getting to know much better if you know what I mean, with all due respect,” Simmons replied, according to Manigault Newman.

She adds that the other contestants were taken aback by “Donald’s obvious delight” in hearing his daughter being described in such a manner."

Last edited:
Stop calling them liberals. They are in no way true libs. They are progressive pond scum who hijacked liberal

• Banned

I only like a few songs of their but either way hooray for them!!

The same KISS guy who talked trash TO TRUMP about Ivanka in front of The Apprentice staff? (Included in Amarosa's book. Ironically, that is the story that is the MOST plausible and certainly follows a pattern from Ivanka's "Daddy"). Yeah, now there's a group who I will take lessons on patriotism and GOOD MANNERS from!

"She claims that during filming of his reality show The Apprentice in 2007, Trump “egged on” contestant and Kiss bassist Gene Simmons after he “leered at” Ivanka’s breasts and called her “sexy.” A rep for Simmons did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

Manigault Newman says Trump asked Simmons in a room full of other contestants: “What do you think of Ivanka? How’s she doing?”

“She’s a very, very sexy, desirable young woman who I’m looking forward to getting to know much better if you know what I mean, with all due respect,” Simmons replied, according to Manigault Newman.

She adds that the other contestants were taken aback by “Donald’s obvious delight” in hearing his daughter being described in such a manner."

DEAL WITH IT CYKA

Dk970A1XgAAOAd7.jpg

kiss?
Dang!
They still alive?
kiss is ranked 666 on the scale of 1-665.

Another Reality Show guy......quelle surprise.

Who cares what that ratty old (almost 70) irrelevant nutbar has to say about anything? :icon_rolleyes:

gene-simmons.jpg

I'm sure we could fin a pic of you looking just as bad you ignorant pos prick gawd you TRUMP HATERS ARE THE LOWEST OF SCUM
YOU ARE RUDE
IGNORANT
HAVE NO RESPECT

YOUR SELFISH
VENDICTIVE

KARMA CAN'T FIND YOU C......TS FAST ENOUGH.

Kiss sucks.
It was nice of them to put some money together to help veterans.
They are entitled to their political opinions.

Funny isn't it that just about the only clowns who were ever on The Apprentice are Oranglings to the finish.
Notable exceptions are Summer Zervos/ others he groped, and of course Omarosa.

Gary Busey - Eric's real Daddy :)

7839d75945fa1e369700c8ac32d7e56e.jpg

Who cares what that ratty old (almost 70) irrelevant nutbar has to say about anything? :icon_rolleyes:

gene-simmons.jpg

I'm sure we could fin a pic of you looking just as bad you ignorant pos prick gawd you TRUMP HATERS ARE THE LOWEST OF SCUM
YOU ARE RUDE
IGNORANT
HAVE NO RESPECT

YOUR SELFISH
VENDICTIVE

Lol, way to take it personal kid.

Somebody bring this gal a prozac, stat.

gene-simmons.jpg

YOU ARE RUDE
IGNORANT
HAVE NO RESPECT

YOUR SELFISH
VENDICTIVE

Lol, way to take it personal kid.

Somebody bring this gal a prozac, stat.

MW - Hoping for Simmons' tongue as she laps up more Alex conspiracy theories? :)

Funny isn't it that just about the only clowns who were ever on The Apprentice are Oranglings to the finish.
Notable exceptions are Summer Zervos/ others he groped, and of course Omarosa.

Gary Busey - Eric's real Daddy :)

7839d75945fa1e369700c8ac32d7e56e.jpg

They really resemble each other! Who knew?

gene-simmons.jpg

YOU ARE RUDE
IGNORANT
HAVE NO RESPECT
YOUR SELFISH
VENDICTIVE

Now THAT'S funny! Every TRUMP character defect being ascribed to someone else by a Trump lover! Ever heard of P R O J E C T I O N?

And they're clinically CLUELESS!

Forum List

Back