Rock Hudson is Gay!

Everyone knew Rock was a swish... Elton John took me by surprise though...Who Knew?

:eek::eek::eek: :lol::lol::lol:

Was that before or after he fucked you up your ass?

Why do you think about my ass? Is there something you would like to announce? Go ahead we are all friends here. I was expecting it sooner but now may be a good moment to share.

There's alot to announce because you're all ass.:razz:

Wow. I just heard a strange rumor. You know that winner of last year's American Idol? The one who just kissed a boy (and he liked it) at the American Music Awards? The one who got booted by ABC Television's morning news shit show tomorrow because they thought his act might be inappropriate for their audience?

Well, don't quote me on this, but there's this RUMOR floating around that he (Lambert) might be almost as gay as Rock Hudson!

Wow. Yeah. Who woulda thunked it?

I was just reminiscing with old friends about.sitting at the beach and discussing Rock"s sexual preference. Emotions ran high that day. Anger, sadness, disbelief. Does anyone else remember that infamous day in history?

Everyone knew Rock was a swish... Elton John took me by surprise though...Who Knew?

LOL...yeah, no tells in Elton's manner of dress, how he accessorized his 'outfits,' etc.

I was just reminiscing with old friends about.sitting at the beach and discussing Rock"s sexual preference. Emotions ran high that day. Anger, sadness, disbelief. Does anyone else remember that infamous day in history?

LOL...yeah, no tells in Elton's manner of dress, how he accessorized his 'outfits,' etc.

Ya think?:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back