Rock Choke Jayhawk!

geauxtohell

Choose your weapon.
Jun 27, 2009
Out here in the middle.
As a native Missourian, I take delight in watching KU lose.

However, today was extra special as they lost to VCU, and I love VCU because they took me in after I had to leave Tulane for Katrina. They were wonderful to me, and I've always been fond of them since then.

So, not only did KU lose, but they lost to VCU. Awesome.

I hope the suicide hotlines are fully staffed tonight in Kansas.

Not many people know this, but Kansas and Missouri are actually the same state. Heck, they both have a Kansas City.

Not many people know this, but Kansas and Missouri are actually the same state. Heck, they both have a Kansas City.

Yeah......

Not so much.......

Kansas City is in Missouri. That is to say the Metro Area. There is a KCK, but it is suburbia land out there.

The Chiefs and the Royals have Missouri zip codes.

Why would Kansas City be in Missouri? I mean, like, would there be a Wyoming City in Nebraska? Seems kind of silly to me.

Why would Kansas City be in Missouri? I mean, like, would there be a Wyoming City in Nebraska? Seems kind of silly to me.

I don't know. I doubt there was much esoteric debate going on when a small cow town chose it's name.

Rest assured "Kansas City" proper is in Missouri. I can produce a map if you want.

I knew they would lose, I picked them and every team I picked this year has lost. Ugh

Forum List

Back