Robots can now grow human organs

• Banned
Is there anything robots can’t do? They can perform our jobs, get periods and now . . . grow human organs.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/21/robots-can-now-grow-human-organs/

Just peachy and what bs , gaining speed in destroying humanity even faster .......the dumb fks that will foam at the mouth over it all.

How will this speed the destruction of humanity?

It's really kind of hard to explain on here without writing a book.

But we can start with " Transhumanism" Elon musk even mention the dangers of this. If I have the time I'll dig up articles that have to do with Trans. and AI technology . You can read them or not but they are there. Or will be lol.

• Banned
Is there anything robots can’t do? They can perform our jobs, get periods and now . . . grow human organs.

Just peachy and what bs , gaining speed in destroying humanity even faster .......the dumb fks that will foam at the mouth over it all.
Can they grow a conscience or common sense? If so I know a whole lotta conservatives who need transplants.

They're workin on that LOL

• Banned

Can they grow a conscience or common sense? If so I know a whole lotta conservatives who need transplants.

upload_2018-5-21_17-50-17.png

Humanoid robot shows a glimmer of self-awareness during scientific experiment | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 194751

Humanoid robot shows a glimmer of self-awareness during scientific experiment | Daily Mail Online
Ok, now that's downright scary.

But we can start with " Transhumanism" Elon musk even mention the dangers of this. If I have the time I'll dig up articles that have to do with Trans. and AI technology . You can read them or not but they are there. Or will be lol.

Are you worried about losing our humanity in a moral/emotional sense, or of something like life-extension causing overpopulation and death?

Are you worried about losing our humanity in a moral/emotional sense, or of something like life-extension causing overpopulation and death?

I'm not worried but the clueless should be.

Put it to you this way their rights, and their beings will become more important than yours. If you have kids gawd help them with the world you leftist can't seem to see that's staring right down your throats.

LET IT SINK IN :

Free will and learning
Humans are endowed with subjectivity that places them in relationship with the world. With this self-awareness, we are given freedom to determine the course of our own actions. While machines can only do what they are programmed to do, humans with intention can choose their actions and alter the situation through insight and creativity. This freedom releases spontaneity and variation, making the environment not fixed and unpredictable. At the same time, out of this comes the potential for errors. Choices expose men to the propensity for mistakes and make them fallible.

The AI trend of technological intervention of humanity now threatens this ability to make choices.

The AI trend of technological intervention of humanity now threatens this ability to make choices. Automation narrows and eliminates the space for humans to make their own decisions, locking society into a deterministic future. Through scientific and mathematical precision, the force of mechanization tries to remove possibilities for errors and by doing so, it deprives something essential about human beings.

What make us different from these artificial beings is our free will and unique learning processes that are associated with it. Our connection to the world binds us deeply to the consequences of our own choices. In a moment we make a mistake, reality blows up in our face and we are forced to see the results of what we have created. The feeling of shame and guilt that overwhelm us can break the heart wide open. The unbearable pain awakens one’s moral sensibility. With these burning sensations, we directly experience our own actions and the effect they have on others’ lives.
Transhumanism: A Final Corporate Takeover of Humanity

AND BY THE WAY DUFIS OVER POPULATION IS AFKN MYTH THAT WAS USED TO HERD YOU ALL INTO THE CORPORATE MONEY MAKING MACHINE WHI H GETS YOUR GOV. PARENTS RICH...... Duuuuh.

Put it to you this way their rights, and their beings will become more important than yours. If you have kids gawd help them with the world you leftist can't seem to see that's staring right down your throats.

Wait, the rights of robots? Or of people who get organs grown assembly-line style by robots? I'm trying to see what the connection is to your OP here.

Wait, the rights of robots? Or of people who get organs grown assembly-line style by robots? I'm trying to see what the connection is to your OP here.

I'm giving you the tools to connect it all.......

You as the human will become UNIMPORTANT and the robots will be more important.......

The organs bs will end up not being for you or the poor man it will be for the elites it will be for the robots who will need them etc, etc...

upload_2018-5-21_21-24-48.png

Saudi Arabia Makes Robot a Citizen, But Because It’s a Woman It Still Has No Rights

I'm giving you the tools to connect it all.......

You as the human will become UNIMPORTANT and the robots will be more important.......

The organs bs will end up not being for you or the poor man it will be for the elites it will be for the robots who will need them etc, etc...

View attachment 194777

Saudi Arabia Makes Robot a Citizen, But Because It’s a Woman It Still Has No Rights

Robots who will need them? Why would robots need biological organs? :p

I'm pretty sure SA didn't make that robot a citizen in any serious sort of way. :lol:

Forum List

Back