Robmoney has hit the 13% mark

Summary data for Mitt Romney | OpenSecrets

wow hes improved his number of small donors from 12% to 13%.

that means 13% of his money come from little guys.

You know regular joes.

Obama number is 43%

your party is NOT the party of the people

LIAR.

According to YOUR SOURCE, Open Secrets, Obama gets 58% of his individual contributions from 'large' contributors.

Source of Funds

Individual Contributions
- Small Individual Contributions
- Large Individual Contributions

$254,686,011
$109,557,183 (43%)
$148,100,312 (58%)

(100%)

PAC Contributions

$0

(0%)

Candidate self-financing

$0

(0%)

Federal Funds

$0

(0%)

Other

$476,098

(0%)

How complete are this candidate's campaign finance reports?

Summary data for Barack Obama | OpenSecrets

Individual Contributions
- Small Individual Contributions $109,557,183 (43%)
- Large Individual Contributions $148,100,312 (58%)

Obama gets MORE of his individual contributions from the 1%-ers.

“Black theology will accept only a love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy.”

- James Cone

And that is supposed to prove what?

So all whites are enemies?

That is not what the quote says that is what you are reading into.

You are using a bifurcation logical fallacy strawman, and you are failing.

You lose, again.

So you admit that not all whites are the enemy?

You have to. The quote speaks for itself.

Last edited:
LIAR.

According to YOUR SOURCE, Open Secrets, Obama gets 58% of his individual contributions from 'large' contributors.

Source of Funds

Individual Contributions
- Small Individual Contributions
- Large Individual Contributions

$254,686,011
$109,557,183 (43%)
$148,100,312 (58%)

(100%)

PAC Contributions

$0

(0%)

Candidate self-financing

$0

(0%)

Federal Funds

$0

(0%)

Other

$476,098

(0%)

How complete are this candidate's campaign finance reports?

Summary data for Barack Obama | OpenSecrets

Individual Contributions
- Small Individual Contributions $109,557,183 (43%)
- Large Individual Contributions $148,100,312 (58%)

Obama gets MORE of his individual contributions from the 1%-ers.

and way more from small donors which are 90% of the American people

Obama has almost 4 times the small donors that robmoney gets.

that means more Americans like him than robmoney

The wealthy buy my services. I love the rich. Hope to join them one day.

48% of them don't pay taxes. More and more of them live off the government in some way so really they are giving Obama my money the shits.

Ya Obama has no rich friends.

"*In a sequel to President Obama's celebrity-laden 2008 campaign, many of Hollywood's biggest stars are on his donor rolls again in 2012, according to the latest FEC records.
Since April, big-screen stars George Clooney, Will Ferrell and Tom Hanks have all contributed to Obama's re-election campaign, as have Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Garner, Michael Keaton and Eddie Murphy.
Small screen stars also donated in droves, including talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, "30 Rock's" Alec Baldwin, "Glee's" Jane Lynch, "House" star Jennifer Morrison, "Lost" creator JJ Abrams, "Monk" star Tony Shalhoub, Yeardley Smith (aka Lisa Simpson), "The Big C's" Oliver Platt, "Frasier" star David Hyde Pierce and former "ER" star Anthony Edwards.
And while it may come as little surprise that Hollywood's elites are backing a Democratic candidate, the sheer number of headlining stars who have donated to a candidate this early on in a presidential campaign is unprecedented.
In addition to the actors, movie producers and studio executives also dot the donor list, like Brian Grazer, Steven Spielberg, Dreamworks' Jeffrey Katzenberg, Disney chairman John Pepper and "Sex and the City" co-creator Michael Patrick King.
Grammy-winning musicians James Taylor and Will.I.Am also sent in donations, as did singer-songwriter Lisa Loeb. From the ranks of radio came "Prairie Home Companion's" Garrison Keillor and Tom Joyner, of the syndicated "Tom Joyner Morning Show."
Unlike most wealthy political donors, celebrity backers can offer a candidate more than just a lot of money. Obama's campaign harnessed their endorsements through a series of video messages that became instant YouTube sensations. Celebs can also add star-power to otherwise mundane campaign rallies. In 2008, thousands of Oprah Winfrey fans attended Obama campaign events where she appeared in person. Winfrey has already said she'll help the president with his 2012 re-election efforts."

Obama's Early Donors: Hollywood Stars Contribute In Droves

No he didn;t. You can cry your little heart out but racist . . .that shit is laughable.

Racism is at the heart of Black Liberation Theology you dumb dumb.

How would you know? Your handlers told you so and you ate it up like so much pablum.

Ever been to a black church? Ever actually listen to teh entirety of wright's quote or do you just hear "God Damn" and get your knickers twisted?

On your way.

On my way where?

Go fuck yourself long and hard you moron... try staying on topic for a moment... you might learn something.

:lol:

How would you know? Your handlers told you so and you ate it up like so much pablum.

Ever been to a black church? Ever actually listen to teh entirety of wright's quote or do you just hear "God Damn" and get your knickers twisted?

On your way.

On my way where?

Go fuck yourself long and hard you moron... try staying on topic for a moment... you might learn something.

:lol:

On your way back to whatever rock you crawled out from under.

Asswipe, I'm not the one who brought up Black liberation theology so you are corridially invited to go to hell. do not pass go do not collect $200.00

No he didn;t. You can cry your little heart out but racist . . .that shit is laughable.

On your way.

YOU are about an ARROGANT asshole, aren't you?

On your way.

Not sure what exactly you are asking, but seeing as my typing leaves much to be desired I imagine you are calling me an arrogant asshole.

To which I respond:

I am sure I can come off that way.

Why are we supposed to play nice here?

I thought this was the deep end of the pool?

On your way.

Not sure what exactly you are asking, but seeing as my typing leaves much to be desired I imagine you are calling me an arrogant asshole.

To which I respond:

Deflection. Try again.

To which I respond:

Deflection. Try again.

Thanks for the Neg.:badgrin: Clearly I'm doing my job! Can't win here in the forum huh. :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back