Robin Williams on Politics

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
"Poor Bill Clinton, he found the only Jewish girl who couldn't remove a stain.... "

lol...

[youtube]<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/puMz1Q3E000&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/puMz1Q3E000&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>[/youtube]

thank you and thank the gods that don't exist for Robin Williams. A white comedian who is not afraid to tell an Obama joke with references to color and inner city black culture.

lol

Robin's a genius

he's also a true comedian. what the heck has happened to the world since Obama announced his candidacy? It seems like most every mainstream white comedian went into hiding because they are what, full of white progressive guilt? I can't yet think of another explanation that fits.

he's also a true comedian. what the heck has happened to the world since Obama announced his candidacy? It seems like most every mainstream white comedian went into hiding because they are what, full of white progressive guilt? I can't yet think of another explanation that fits.

I think (I hope) they just need a little time to figure out how to make fun of him. They will. If they don't, it will be a boring eight years. ;)

I think (I hope) they just need a little time to figure out how to make fun of him. They will. If they don't, it will be a boring eight years. ;)

I have absolute confidence in Obama screwing up such that our comedians will be able to roast him, just as they're been roasting every other POTUS in my lifetime.

ahhh, but will they stay away from the blackness of Obama and the black vernacular when mimicking him? will they all wait until enough black comedians and ones like Robin do it? then all we get is copy cat crap instead of original material. How long has Obama been on the national stage, even dominated it? and what have the late night comedians and comedy show people given us?

what is that silence I hear?

Forum List

Back