Roberts is a dictatorial monster

Roberts is a man of conviction.

He chose the law over his own ideology.

It is doubly meritorious, a he could have rationalized ideology and been the hero.

Instead, he did his duty...and for that he should be venerated...not reviled.

Yep. Gotta agree.

Roberts followed the letter of the law. The mandate is unconstitutional. Taxing isn't.

Roberts, IMHO, just handed the election to Romney and the GOP.

Way ta go Roberts.

the mandate was upheld.

you're really not understanding the decision.

Yeah I am Jill. As a TAX its constitutional.

It is doubly meritorious, a he could have rationalized ideology and been the hero.

Yep. Gotta agree.

Roberts followed the letter of the law. The mandate is unconstitutional. Taxing isn't.

Way ta go Roberts.

Notice how the decision turned out to be bad news for Obama, according to the nuts on the right,

who were 2 days ago chomping at the bit to point out how bad the news was going to be for Obama when the bill was struck down?

Don't you people have ANY desire to be taken seriously outside your own echo chamber?

Speaking of echo chambers.

ACA is now a TAX. Tell the folks they will now be taxed up the wazoo to provide HC for all those 30 million or so without. Tell them their premiums aren't going to go through the roof. Ya might want to check out the new CBO stats while your at it.

This bill was rammed down the throats of the American People despite the jammed phone lines to DC and folks screaming bloody murder against this clusterfuck.

If you don't think this is a problem for Barry and a win, win for Romney and the GOP then you definetly ain't paying attention.

Why dont you stop harrassing her for posting some things you disagree with, you godamed fascist?

I'm saying hello.

Lol, strange way of selling hello. Where are you from, New York?

Well. I am saying hello to somebody I consider very dumb. I know her very well. Spent a long time on another forum posting with her.

Unless there's two people in the world with that really retarded custom made signature image.

I guess I'll have to wait and see if she starts calling everybody "vomit" this and "vomit" that.

what he just said is the govt can force a person to do anything by taxing the living hell out of them if they dont. to me, roberts is the biggest jackass in american history.

Oh my god... if it isn't girlforbush.

How are you doing? Finally found a place that will put up with your incessant bullshit, huh?

Why dont you stop harrassing her for posting some things you disagree with, you godamed fascist?

Believe it or not, I think think Cowman could be right. Posting style is just like girlforbush.

:D

girlforbush's mo was always to pretend to be republican or conservative and then continually trash republicans and conservatives with rabid fervor.

Oh my god... if it isn't girlforbush.

How are you doing? Finally found a place that will put up with your incessant bullshit, huh?

Believe it or not, I think think Cowman could be right. Posting style is just like girlforbush.

girlforbush's mo was always to pretend to be republican or conservative and then continually trash republicans and conservatives with rabid fervor.

She actually was conservative. She just didn't represent you well.

Hyperbole much?

Funny that he left in place the Conservative think tank Heritage Foundations' idea of individual Mandates championed by many Republican thoughout the years.......

She actually was conservative. She just didn't represent you well.

:lol:

Okey dokey.

I personally believe the decision is a true gift to conservatives. Roberts clearly stated that it was a tax. That just made the judgement all together too sweet. :D

Basically he's loaded us for bear. We should be sending him thank you letters for that ammo.

You know, all this talk about Roberts setting the GOP up for victory is really ridiculous. If the court had five Democratic appointees and the vote went along those lines, all the conservatives would be screaming at the top of their lungs about judicial activism. But since Roberts crossed lines to uphold the law, you guys are celebrating the idea the that Roberts engaged in judicial activism for the benefit of the GOP. These arguments are disgraceful.

Yep. Gotta agree.

Way ta go Roberts.

Maybe that was the plan??? :eusa_clap:

Mitt Romney's presidential campaign has raised $4.3 million since the Supreme Court ruled that President Obama's healthcare law is constitutional.

Romney started raising funds immediately after the decision, and in a message to supporters Friday morning his campaign spokeswoman said he had raised $4.3 million from 43,000 donations.

"As of this morning, we have raised $4.3 million with 43,000 donations online," spokeswoman Andrea Saul said.

"The Supreme Court may have found ObamaCare constitutional, but it remains just as disastrous for job creators as the day the law was passed. ObamaCare is a job killer — it raises taxes, cuts Medicare and puts government between patients and their doctors," Saul added.

Romney raises $4.3M after health ruling - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room-

I personally believe the decision is a true gift to conservatives. Roberts clearly stated that it was a tax. That just made the judgement all together too sweet. :D

Basically he's loaded us for bear. We should be sending him thank you letters for that ammo.

You know, all this talk about Roberts setting the GOP up for victory is really ridiculous. If the court had five Democratic appointees and the vote went along those lines, all the conservatives would be screaming at the top of their lungs about judicial activism. But since Roberts crossed lines to uphold the law, you guys are celebrating the idea the that Roberts engaged in judicial activism for the benefit of the GOP. These arguments are disgraceful.

The only people claiming judicial activism are those cons who are upset at Roberts decision. The truth is that Roberts upheld the Constitution, as is his duty, and put the ball squarely back in the lap of the voters. November is shaping up to be interesting, to say the least...

Forum List

Back