RObert Reich's plan to save libs from racist deplorables

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
If America doesn’t respond to the calamity that’s befallen the working class, we will have Trumps as far as the eye can see.

A few Democrats are getting the message – pushing ambitious ideas like government-guaranteed full employment, single-payer health care, industry-wide collective bargaining, and a universal basic income.
There's only one surefire way to prevent future Donald Trumps
I guess Obamas new normal wasn't appealing enough so lets pile on more taxes and really bury the economy.

Last edited:
If America doesn’t respond to the calamity that’s befallen the working class, we will have Trumps as far as the eye can see.

A few Democrats are getting the message – pushing ambitious ideas like government-guaranteed full employment, single-payer health care, industry-wide collective bargaining, and a universal basic income.
I guess Obamas new normal wasn't appealing enough so lets pile on more taxes and really bury the economy.

Reich is a Moron (with a capital M). The blame he puts on Citizens United decision is absurd. Hillary Clinton outspent the Trumpster by a huge margin in 2016, and still got royally schlonged.

I can not beleive that the Progressives and Republicans who are against Trump are now appearing together, (Clinton and Bush) in Miss bad mouthing the President. I finally am shown RIGHT in the fact that both Bushes are really Progressive Demos who hide under a conservative mask. The Acid test will be on the vote on the SC nomination

Forum List

Back