Robert Reich: I Predict An Obama-Clinton 2012 Ticket

Only two reasons to really make this change.

Because you are flailing in the polls, and you need a boost to your ticket.

To set Hillary up to run in 2016.

Given the GOP seems to be engaging in a suicide pact by forcing Romney down the throats of unwilling electorate, he probably doesn't need to do that. Frankly, I can't see anyone one in the "Incompetant Seven" who could reasonably beat Obama right now.

That could change if the economy tanks....

The other reason is to set her up to run in 2016. But I'm not sure she wants to at this point in her life. Honestly, what has impressed me about Mrs. Clinton (whom I've never been a fan of) is how professional she's been as Sec. of State. A total team player who doesn't upstage the boss and is a calm voice on these issues.

This election won't be about Foriegn policy and military issues, but if it was, the GOP would have a very hard time because Obama has surrounded himself with solid people and had the good sense to keep George W. Bush's policies intact.

Poor Joe, they be planning on throwing you under that Obama bus..hey it's the Chicago way dude..

wonder how much they will offer him to go quietly

I think he would be happy with that situation. At this point, I don't think he wants to be President anymore.

I like Biden, but I thought he was a poor choice for VP. I'm convinced he could never be elected president even if he wanted it. If he's half the team player I think he is, he will welcome the change from VP to Secretary of State. However, Biden as SoS is sort of scary...

Why is that? I think it's a perfect fit. The only other person uniquely suited for the job is Senator Kerry, who also wants it, but we can't afford to lose him in the Senate.

I said that 6 months ago.

The only reason Obama picked Biden was that Biden was the only person in DC who could make Obama look smart in comparison.

Biden is gone and Hill will be Veep in 2012.

My political prediction for 2012 (based on absolutely no inside information): Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden swap places. Biden becomes Secretary of State -- a position he's apparently coveted for years. And Hillary Clinton, Vice President.

So the Democratic ticket for 2012 is Obama-Clinton.

Why do I say this? Because Obama needs to stir the passions and enthusiasms of a Democratic base that's been disillusioned with his cave-ins to regressive Republicans. Hillary Clinton on the ticket can do that.
More: Robert Reich: My Political Prediction for 2012: It's Obama-Clinton

Why not?

Big o makes a hobby of blaming others and tossing people under the bus to deflect from his consistent failures of leadership.

At least someone will have a set of balls in the WH

Besides just talking out your ass, what does this mean? Are you sad that the President didn't play extreme hardball on behalf of Liberals? Are you tearful that he compromised with your side? Do you need your Binky because he has acted more like a Conservative Democrat than a flaming Liberal?

What situation do you wish he had bigger balls over?

This is good news folks if they are tossing this around..

they know they are losing with the Obama and think they need Hillary to hold onto their power..

lets make sure they don't no matter who they put on the ticket.

Why not?

Big o makes a hobby of blaming others and tossing people under the bus to deflect from his consistent failures of leadership.

Besides just talking out your ass, what does this mean? Are you sad that the President didn't play extreme hardball on behalf of Liberals? Are you tearful that he compromised with your side? Do you need your Binky because he has acted more like a Conservative Democrat than a flaming Liberal?

Where has that happened other then your imagination?

Why not?

Where has that happened other then your imagination?
Where has 'what' happened?

Speak, boy....speak!

Remember when changing horses in midstream is a sign of weakness, I mean when Booooosh was President and there was talk of him replacing Cheney?

Why not?

Lighten up Francis, that was some humor.

Oh wait, I forgot. Teh whirled is not allowed to make da funay of libras

And don't forget, I know that Obama is a murderer. It takes real balls to ignore the law AND Constitution to execute a citizen w/o a trial.

And I'm sure he thanks you for your undying support.

Last edited:
Poor Joe, they be planning on throwing you under that Obama bus..hey it's the Chicago way dude..

wonder how much they will offer him to go quietly

jesus christ you are stupid. The article stated he would swap with Clinton.

No throwing of anything you dipshit

lol, better throw another neg rep at me then..might make you fweel all better..:lol::lol:
you've just become a real bore for me..yawn yawn yawn

Last edited:
I Predict An Obama-Clinton 2012 Ticket

The message from such a ticket?

AmericaSucks-1.jpg

Forum List

Back