Robert Mueller’s “Shadowy” Witness Flees The Country After He’s Exposed As Convicted Child Molester

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Why do people he indicts keep pleading guilty? Why are they all personal acquaintances if not business partners and/or appointees of DJT?

Why do people he indicts keep pleading guilty? Why are they all personal acquaintances if not business partners and/or appointees of DJT?
Dunno. Why do you never reply to my counter points to your rants?

If the federal government TARGETS YOU with unlimited resources, you too will plead guilty to any lesser charge to avoid losing EVERYTHING to defend yourself from an out of control beast.

This is why they plead guilty to SOMETHING.

If the federal government TARGETS YOU with unlimited resources, you too will plead guilty to any lesser charge to avoid losing EVERYTHING to defend yourself from an out of control beast.

Nope.

Unlimited resources vs YOU losing your life savings, home, retirement, EVERYTHING!

Not hard to understand at all.

I've been evading the law and Special Counsel Mueller's investigation ...
In hopes he doesn't ask me about the mysterious disappearance of a bookmark from the library 30 years ago.

Don’t actually live here and haven’t seen your counterpoints. You should probably pick someone else to invest in.
Oh you've seen em. Replied to others after.

Maybe stop saying hypocritical shit to invest in.

Don’t actually live here and haven’t seen your counterpoints. You should probably pick someone else to invest in.

Okay, I admit it.

I skip your posts.

Okay, I admit it.

I skip your posts.
Again, you lie. :)

Unlimited resources vs YOU losing your life savings, home, retirement, EVERYTHING!

You’d plead guilty to something you actually didn’t do? Or you’d plead guilty to a lesser charge. And there’s three of them — and you believe all three to be innocent of any charges?

I've been evading the law and Special Counsel Mueller's investigation ...
In hopes he doesn't ask me about the mysterious disappearance of a bookmark from the library 30 years ago.

Kamala Harris made lewd and suggestive advances toward me. That's all I'm gonna say

Who do you expect them to be, Scratchit? Acquaintances of Hillary Clinton? But what has any of that to do with the fact that the more you look at Mueller and his team, it all seems like a crooked, half-baked, broken down team of losers and sycophants for the Left that so far, hasn't gotten within a mile of proving any of the charges that Comey and Rosenstein set out to try to allege?

Google: Kamala and the Bratuwurst

That's all I'm gonna say until I'm out under oath and maybe have a book deal lined up

You’d plead guilty to something you actually didn’t do? Or you’d plead guilty to a lesser charge. And there’s three of them — and you believe all three to be innocent of any charges?
Anyone who Mueller has charged with a 'process crime' that "Rudy/Struck/Page/McCabe were involved in in any way wouldn't be heard by a fucking traffic court judge.
Mueller knows it.
I noticed Flynn the other day with an obvious spring in his step and a nice big smile on his face.
He KNOWS he'll walk.
When the second SC is named, in a few weeks we'll see a few dozen corrupt FBI/DOJ officials suddenly moving to non-extradition countries.
The Clinton's better get used to eating Pho every fucking day.

True story, the law books are so convoluted, open-ended, and vast, that 100% of the adult American public could be fined or jailed for something within them at some point in their lives.

No one even knows how many laws there are in the US. It is legitimately impossible for anyone to know all the laws, in fact, it's damn near impossible for anyone to know all the laws on a specific subject; ie there are some 7.5K pages of IRS laws alone. 20K laws about guns alone. 23k pages of Federal law alone. (Oh, and all those figures are all from the 80s - it's so absolutely ridiculous that folks gave up on even trying to keep track since then...)

Forum List

Back