Robert Mueller wants to testify before Congress

So, you can continue to play your little brain dead games, you can continue to LIE, and you can continue your juvenile bull shit games but make NO MISTAKE: When Mueller states "this report does NOT exonerate (Trump) him" than that means EXACTLY what Mueller states.

Trump cult members would rather hear their bedtime stories from Bill [stooge] Barr.

So, you can continue to play your little brain dead games, you can continue to LIE, and you can continue your juvenile bull shit games but make NO MISTAKE: When Mueller states "this report does NOT exonerate (Trump) him" than that means EXACTLY what Mueller states.

Trump cult members would rather hear their bedtime stories from Bill [stooge] Barr.

That is ridiculous.

That said, I am actually shocked that Mueller has not yet testified. Testifying behind closed doors is not acceptable. Let's get this over with as soon as possible.

Because there was no reason to. Whether Donald has been under audit was not the scope of Mueller's investigation. Chasing the tax returns continues to be an obsession by morons who don't know what they are talking about. Tax returns will not provide the information you are looking for. Yet another avenue that will cause the Democrats to be weakened in the court of public opinion, because the results will turn up nothing.

Stick your head right back up Trump's ass..........

Mueller's portfolio CLEARLY directs him to investigate Trump-Russian links.......The orange charlatan's tax returns will indicate WHERE and from WHOM loans were made to Trump, since his several bankruptcies made him a liability for most honest bankers to trust his collaterals.

Thanks for showing yet again how much of a moron you are. I think I've made it perfectly clear by now that I think Donald should be impeached and that the Democrats in Congress are nothing but chickenshits for refusing to do it. But just like them, you are obsessed with partisan gains over everything else. Which makes you a complicit partner to Donald's crimes.

No way Mueller....f you man...in front of the cameras...not in the back room...I want to see him answer the question....When did you know there was no collusion and the dossier was opposition research.....and why did you not shut down the probe at that point...and....why did you appoint only democrats to your team...Mueller is part of the coup....and I want to see him sweat....

There are THREE main questions to be directly asked of Mueller......

1. Would Mueller have indicted Trump were it not for the DOJ policy prohibiting indictment of a sitting president?

2. Why didn't Mueller insist on Trump testifying under oath before a grand jury as Bill Clinton did?............Was Mueller "ordered" to not pursue this inquiry?

3. Why didn't Mueller fully access Trump's tax returns and other financial documents, and to......at least......ascertain in the report whether Trump's returns were under IRS audit for the last 6 years?

3. Why didn't Mueller fully access Trump's tax returns and other financial documents, and to......at least......ascertain in the report whether Trump's returns were under IRS audit for the last 6 years?

How do you know he didn't super dupe?

1. Would Mueller have indicted Trump were it not for the DOJ policy prohibiting indictment of a sitting president?

2. Why didn't Mueller insist on Trump testifying under oath before a grand jury as Bill Clinton did?............Was Mueller "ordered" to not pursue this inquiry?

Simple answer, BearBreath........

I don't recall ANY reference in Mueller's report regarding the orange charlatan's tax returns.......whether such returns were perfectly above board or not........

I read the report........Morons....like you.......waited for Barr's readers' digest version.

Nothing stopping Mueller from doing so rather he does or doesn't it won't change the fact his report said there was no collusion by Trump and instead of making a decision on obstruction he punted that to the AG and Deputy AG who looked at his report and said no on obstruction. If he does testify it will give the talking heads on cable news and the hyper partisans online something to rant about for a couple days but that will be about it.

Simple answer, BearBreath........

I don't recall ANY reference in Mueller's report regarding the orange charlatan's tax returns.......whether such returns were perfectly above board or not........

I read the report........Morons....like you.......waited for Barr's readers' digest version.

Uhm because he didn't find anything? What now you forgot about people going to jail with Mueller and team doing the job the IRS was supposed to do?

hanks for showing yet again how much of a moron you are. I think I've made it perfectly clear by now that I think Donald should be impeached and that the Democrats in Congress are nothing but chickenshits for refusing to do it. But just like them, you are obsessed with partisan gains over everything else. Which makes you a complicit partner to Donald's crimes.

I don't give a crap if you're a "fanatic liberal" or a "white nationalist zealot".......you'd STILL be an ignorant poster on here with the reading comprehension acuity of a 6 years old.

hanks for showing yet again how much of a moron you are. I think I've made it perfectly clear by now that I think Donald should be impeached and that the Democrats in Congress are nothing but chickenshits for refusing to do it. But just like them, you are obsessed with partisan gains over everything else. Which makes you a complicit partner to Donald's crimes.

I don't give a crap if you're a "fanatic liberal" or a "white nationalist zealot".......you'd STILL be an ignorant poster on here with the reading comprehension acuity of a 6 years old.

Cool, is this where you loons start eating their own?

Forum List

Back