Robert Mueller now investigating Jared Kushner, Trump panics as Twitter erupts

Status
Not open for further replies.
We only even found out about these Trump/Russian meetings when the Kremlin reports them.

Otherwise, we wouldn't even know. The American press is barred.

Poor Mueller, still fishing....

1.jpg

...and Dems still praying he’ll find something on President Trump....

20090916_fingers_crossed.jpg

Title was misleading. I just checked Trump's Twitter page and didn't see anything remotely resembling "panic".

You liberals are still livin' the dream I see.

Kushner: ....and that's when Putin revealed to me his plan to use his voteflipping machine to give Trump the election and let Hillary rin the popular vote..."

Mueller: wow. Really?

Kushner: no. Lol. Not really you moron

Title was misleading. I just checked Trump's Twitter page and didn't see anything remotely resembling "panic".

r-sex-a-miner likes to claim there is a Twitter meltdown or something has gone “viral” when one or two kooks have a meltdown.

r-sex-a-miner likes to claim there is a Twitter meltdown or something has gone “viral” when one or two kooks have a meltdown.

I hear a lot of that from the leftist media. They sure love sensationalism and tend to exaggerate a bit.

rsexaminer You have not responded to any thread that you've created. All your links go back to Blasting News. Nor have you responded to USMB Moderation requests for a "chat". All recent threads are being closed as a suspected SPAM source. And one that seems to be a politically connected one as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back