Robert Mueller is a Republican (one of few honorable ones)

You think Mueller is a scoundrel?

The evidence indicates without a shadow of a doubt that Mueller is a scoundrel doing the bidding of the Obama/Crooked Hillary SWAMP!

Unbelievable.

Was is it about facts that you have so much difficulty with?

The truth is, if you were certain Trump has not done anything wrong, you wouldn't care about the investigation.

Yes, every American citizens needs to be investigated 24/7, that is what America is all about!

No offense Esmeralda you bewitched moron, get out of my country please! The USA and the West in general goes by the rule of law, not witch hunts!

DERP DERP DERP
Most intelligent thing you've posted all year. :2up:

800px-Director_Robert_S._Mueller-_III.jpg

Robert S. Mueller III graduated from Princeton and married his high school sweetheart. He joined the Marines, went to Vietnam and won a Bronze Medal and a Purple Heart. Mueller, a registered Republican who many people say is apolitical.

In July 1968, he was sent to South Vietnam where he served as a rifle platoon commander with Second Platoon, H Company, 2nd Battalion, 4th Marines, 3rd Marine Division;[5][16] he eventually became aide-de-camp to 3rd Marine Division's commanding general.[15] In April 1969, he received an enemy gunshot wound in the thigh, recovered, and returned to lead his platoon until June 1969.[17] For his service in and during the Vietnam War, his military decorations and awards include: the Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V", Purple Heart Medal, two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals with Combat "V", Combat Action Ribbon, National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal with three  3⁄16" bronze stars, Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross, Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal, and Parachutist Badge.[5][17]

Robert Mueller - Wikipedia

Mueller may be the most honorable Republican to ever walk the earth - so why are NaziCons trying to discredit him with conspiracy theories, fake news, and lies? Have they no shame?
If Robert Mueller is a Republican, I'm Rosie O'Donnell.

You folks think putting a closet Democrat in a position to take down Republicans is more legit when you claim the SOB is a Republican.
Everyone knows by now that Democrats have great difficulty saying anything nice about their opposition party in public, so you claim that your best spokespeople are Republicans.
I guess you never heard of political espionage. The use of double-agents.
This is a classic example of it.
A good illustration of Mueller's mindset is the kind of people he uses to do his dirty work.
All are strong Hillary supporters.
coulda sworn it was a republican in the wh that called him a moron
The press claimed that was his Secretary of State, but it turns out it was that bald fuck McMasters.

Robert S. Mueller III graduated from Princeton and married his high school sweetheart. He joined the Marines, went to Vietnam and won a Bronze Medal and a Purple Heart. Mueller, a registered Republican who many people say is apolitical.

In July 1968, he was sent to South Vietnam where he served as a rifle platoon commander with Second Platoon, H Company, 2nd Battalion, 4th Marines, 3rd Marine Division;[5][16] he eventually became aide-de-camp to 3rd Marine Division's commanding general.[15] In April 1969, he received an enemy gunshot wound in the thigh, recovered, and returned to lead his platoon until June 1969.[17] For his service in and during the Vietnam War, his military decorations and awards include: the Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V", Purple Heart Medal, two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals with Combat "V", Combat Action Ribbon, National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal with three  3⁄16" bronze stars, Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross, Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal, and Parachutist Badge.[5][17]

Mueller may be the most honorable Republican to ever walk the earth - so why are NaziCons trying to discredit him with conspiracy theories, fake news, and lies? Have they no shame?
If Robert Mueller is a Republican, I'm Rosie O'Donnell.

You folks think putting a closet Democrat in a position to take down Republicans is more legit when you claim the SOB is a Republican.
Everyone knows by now that Democrats have great difficulty saying anything nice about their opposition party in public, so you claim that your best spokespeople are Republicans.
I guess you never heard of political espionage. The use of double-agents.
This is a classic example of it.
A good illustration of Mueller's mindset is the kind of people he uses to do his dirty work.
All are strong Hillary supporters.
coulda sworn it was a republican in the wh that called him a moron
The press claimed that was his Secretary of State, but it turns out it was that bald fuck McMasters.
they all know it ,,,but not many say it

And you are a fake Indian. Muller and Comey both have a history of fucking shit up. Anthrax investigation. Nuff said.

Mueller is a neocon and a Jesuit......... "Director Mueller, who will return to practicing law, says he looks forward to being associated with a university (Georgetown) with “Jesuit values, dignity and integrity.”

What do you know about the Jesuits, Lakhota? I am going to go with the big time goose egg of "ZERO"......

That has nothing to do with whether or not he is a Republican.
TITLE OF THREAD:

What are you people, nine years old?

What is going on isn't a republicon or demcrat issue. This is about the shadow government and their deep state operatives whose lackeys have very questionable backgrounds and prior bad conduct as it pertains to us.

Robert Mueller is one of the most honorable men on the planet - and he's doing an honorable job! We should praise him!

I love the 'liberal' adoration of Mueller, somehow the # Resistance seems to have forgotten that he's the one who covered up the 9/11 crimes of the Bu$h regime (and the anthrax attacks)

:coffee:
And I ""love"" the way republicans band together and bash our great FBI How low can republicans go trying to protect their scum??

Mueller is a neocon and a Jesuit......... "Director Mueller, who will return to practicing law, says he looks forward to being associated with a university (Georgetown) with “Jesuit values, dignity and integrity.”

What do you know about the Jesuits, Lakhota? I am going to go with the big time goose egg of "ZERO"......

That has nothing to do with whether or not he is a Republican.
TITLE OF THREAD:

What are you people, nine years old?

What is going on isn't a republicon or demcrat issue. This is about the shadow government and their deep state operatives whose lackeys have very questionable backgrounds and prior bad conduct as it pertains to us.

Uh oh....he said "deep state".
More pure projection.

I can stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody" and not "lose any voters."
Donald Trump

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back