Robert Mueller And His Investments In Russia

I actually have little respect for Mueller myself, but a least he manages not to make a complete ass of himself every damned day.

Just a reminder of what a fraud Mueller and his 'investigations' are.

Robert Mueller Invested In Hedge Funds Linked to Russia and George Soros - The Washington Reporter

"In conclusion

Mueller’s involvement in transporting highly enriched uranium to Russia as head of the FBI, as well as his current investments in Russia and co-investments with anti-Trump financier George Soros raise serious doubts over whether he can conduct an impartial investigation. Like Jim Comey, Mueller is quickly losing the confidence of the public.

The loss of confidence in Mueller’s investigation seems to extend to within his ranks. Peter Strzok, a veteran counterintelligence investigator, resigned from Mueller’s team in mid-August and transferred to the FBI’s human resources department. This move into human resources has been described as unprecedented by several former and current FBI counterintelligence agents, including Asha Rangappa, who said “I have seen instances where if some issue comes up, the agent might be moved to another investigation or to the operations center, where you essentially field calls all day, but why he would be moved to HR is just bizarre.”

Mueller’s many conflicts of interest creating a serious crisis of credibility in his expansive investigation. One question remains: how can Mueller investigate Russia while having so many vested interests in Russia?"

Indeed. And, finding Soro's links with Bill Browder isn't rocket science, either.
Too funny! :71:

Robert Mueller Invested In Hedge Funds Linked to Russia and George Soros - The Washington Reporter

"In conclusion

Mueller’s involvement in transporting highly enriched uranium to Russia as head of the FBI, as well as his current investments in Russia and co-investments with anti-Trump financier George Soros raise serious doubts over whether he can conduct an impartial investigation. Like Jim Comey, Mueller is quickly losing the confidence of the public.

The loss of confidence in Mueller’s investigation seems to extend to within his ranks. Peter Strzok, a veteran counterintelligence investigator, resigned from Mueller’s team in mid-August and transferred to the FBI’s human resources department. This move into human resources has been described as unprecedented by several former and current FBI counterintelligence agents, including Asha Rangappa, who said “I have seen instances where if some issue comes up, the agent might be moved to another investigation or to the operations center, where you essentially field calls all day, but why he would be moved to HR is just bizarre.”

Mueller’s many conflicts of interest creating a serious crisis of credibility in his expansive investigation. One question remains: how can Mueller investigate Russia while having so many vested interests in Russia?"

Indeed. And, finding Soro's links with Bill Browder isn't rocket science, either.

A hedge fund with "links" to Russia. Right... most hedge funds probably have "links to Russia".

A fund with proven links to Russia, completely unlike any such proof of Trump's 'Collusion' you weirdo puppets keep posting about, as if it ever existed, which of course it is already been proven to have never happened.

Here we have a bunch of filth that supports the brutalization of little children, thinks that treason with Russia is just great, and love polluting the environment. And they honestly think that we put the least bit of credence in what they say? They are the Cult of Trump, a den of liars with no pride, ethics, or morals. No, Mueller is a man of very high integrity, and you assholes cannot change that.

I actually have little respect for Mueller myself, but a least he manages not to make a complete ass of himself every damned day.

"In conclusion

Too funny! :71:

... and yet three more posts of nothing. Going on Page three. 40 something posts without a refutation of Mueller's Russian collusion.

40 something posts without
..evidence of Mueller colluding with Russians. But never let logic or facts stop you, snowflake. Having problems with another of your guys? Well boohoo for you. Try not supporting billionaire jerkoffs in the first place.

OP: "Robert Mueller Invested in Hedge Funds Linked to Russia and George Soros"
OMG, HORRORS!
NOTHINGBURGER DELUXE!

Here we have a bunch of filth that supports the brutalization of little children, thinks that treason with Russia is just great, and love polluting the environment. And they honestly think that we put the least bit of credence in what they say? They are the Cult of Trump, a den of liars with no pride, ethics, or morals. No, Mueller is a man of very high integrity, and you assholes cannot change that.
Hey gripe OldCock. You are losing your mind.

Although I did post in this thread earlier about his ties to Russia and the conflict of interest that exists, it's not that that bothers me so much. It's the fact that Mueller himself was selected by Rosenstien to "lead the investigation" yet Rosenstien is the one who approved the 3rd renewal of the FISA application.

Memo claims Rosenstein approved application to extend surveillance of Carter Page: report

So you have the police selecting the person who will investigate the police. Amazingly, Mueller hasn't found that the police did a thing wrong. Funny how that works.

Forum List

Back