Robert Mueller And His Investments In Russia

It was hilarious whne Mr. Putin called Swamp Rat Mueller "Miller" like from the mildly amusing movie Meet The Millers. Point being Putin, Trump and everyone with an normal IQ and education knows Mueller is a douchebag.

Yes, and we can note that the bunch of losers trying to 'defend' the vermin here are just the sociopaths and cranks, so need to even pretend there is any doubt about his being dirty.
Dirty people are politicians who refuse to release their tax forms even when they promised to do so.

Show us yours. Prove you really give a shit about your fake 'outrage'.
I have no outrage fake or real but I`m still laughing at you Birthers. Who isn`t?

Ah, so you're just yet another lying Angry Faggot trolling. Okay, most of us knew that already.

So far the Fake Newsies batting 0 for 11 attempts, not a good percentage for them, over half the posts in the thread, and not a single rebuttal.

Just a reminder of what a fraud Mueller and his 'investigations' are.

Robert Mueller Invested In Hedge Funds Linked to Russia and George Soros - The Washington Reporter

"In conclusion

Mueller’s involvement in transporting highly enriched uranium to Russia as head of the FBI, as well as his current investments in Russia and co-investments with anti-Trump financier George Soros raise serious doubts over whether he can conduct an impartial investigation. Like Jim Comey, Mueller is quickly losing the confidence of the public.

The loss of confidence in Mueller’s investigation seems to extend to within his ranks. Peter Strzok, a veteran counterintelligence investigator, resigned from Mueller’s team in mid-August and transferred to the FBI’s human resources department. This move into human resources has been described as unprecedented by several former and current FBI counterintelligence agents, including Asha Rangappa, who said “I have seen instances where if some issue comes up, the agent might be moved to another investigation or to the operations center, where you essentially field calls all day, but why he would be moved to HR is just bizarre.”

Mueller’s many conflicts of interest creating a serious crisis of credibility in his expansive investigation. One question remains: how can Mueller investigate Russia while having so many vested interests in Russia?"

Indeed. And, finding Soro's links with Bill Browder isn't rocket science, either.
This is some funny shit here man. So now strzok wasn't fired, he resigned? Moved to human resources by his own request was he? A good, moral agent who just couldn't stomach working for that tRump hater Mueller any more huh.

You guys will believe anything.

LMf'nAO.

Ah, yet another troll who can't refute the OP's link. Thank you for your Nothing Burger contribution, it means a lot to us ....
What do you mean I can't refute the link? Answer my questions about strzok. There's your refutation. Proof the link in the OP is nonsense.

It was hilarious whne Mr. Putin called Swamp Rat Mueller "Miller" like from the mildly amusing movie Meet The Millers. Point being Putin, Trump and everyone with an normal IQ and education knows Mueller is a douchebag.

Yes, and we can note that the bunch of losers trying to 'defend' the vermin here are just the sociopaths and cranks, so need to even pretend there is any doubt about his being dirty.
Dirty people are politicians who refuse to release their tax forms even when they promised to do so.

I have no outrage fake or real but I`m still laughing at you Birthers. Who isn`t?

Ah, so you're just yet another lying Angry Faggot trolling. Okay, most of us knew that already.

So far the Fake Newsies batting 0 for 11 attempts, not a good percentage for them, over half the posts in the thread, and not a single rebuttal.
This isn`t the place to bring your gay fantasies.

This isn`t the place to bring your gay fantasies.

Says the guy desperately seeking male attention in a thread he can't contribute to.

Who’s a birther?

Who’s a birther?

He just throws out rubbish, doesn't have to be anything related to the topic for these gimps, they're just here to spam and troll..

the OP is indeed factual
Wow, the Opinion Piece is somehow more than opinion in your opinion!
Show us yours.
Congratulations!
Your basic fallacies are:
"The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove."
Appeal to Numbers - "One common way this fallacy is used is known as the "Bandwagon Argument." Here, the arguer explicitly relies upon people's desire to fit in and be liked by others to get them to "go along" with the offered conclusion."

For contrast, here's what fact looks like:
Robert Swan Mueller III (born August 7, 1944) is an American attorney who served as the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation from 2001 to 2013.[3] A conservative Republican,[4] he was appointed by President George W. Bush; President Barack Obama gave his original ten-year term a two-year extension, making him the longest-serving FBI Director since J. Edgar Hoover.
{snip}
In May 2017, Mueller was appointed by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein as special counsel overseeing an ongoing investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election and related matters.
Rod Jay Rosenstein (born January 13, 1965) is an American attorney serving as United States Deputy Attorney General since 2017.
{snip}
is a Republican.[5][6]

President Donald Trump nominated Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on February 1, 2017. Rosenstein was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on April 25, 2017. In May 2017, he authored a memo which President Trump said was the basis of his decision to dismiss FBI Director James Comey.[7]

Later that month, Rosenstein appointed special counsel Robert Mueller to investigate alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election and related matters based on the firing of Comey.[8]
Now IF Mueller's really so "dirty".. it might make sense to blame the jerks who hired him in the first place along with their supporters, NOT their opponents. But, you know, that takes brains.:102:

You know what, Trump should just shoot anyone who is critical of Trump or put them in jail at the very least. You hacks would still back him.

You know what, Trump should just shoot anyone who is critical of Trump or put them in jail at the very least. You hacks would still back him.

Well, since you vermin won't self-deport, then that leaves suicide or your options. I'm fine with them.

the OP is indeed factual
Wow, the Opinion Piece is somehow more than opinion in your opinion!
Show us yours.
Congratulations!
Your basic fallacies are:
"The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove."
Appeal to Numbers - "One common way this fallacy is used is known as the "Bandwagon Argument." Here, the arguer explicitly relies upon people's desire to fit in and be liked by others to get them to "go along" with the offered conclusion."

Congratulations, you're still a lame troll with a Nothing Burger on your plate. Your stupid interpretations of 'fallacies' indicate a particular pathological problem with dysfunctional frontal lobes as well. Birth defect? Drug abuse, most likely.

Same info different source:

Mueller may have a conflict — and it leads directly to a Russian oligarch

But the reason given is different from the OP.

Mueller does not have a conflict. Get over it.

Oh, we're certain he isn't suffering any conflicts at all, and is actually enthusiastic about his financial gains in his Russian deals. Now all he has to do is help cover up his and his accomplices' roles like a good little stooge.

And can you prove what was said wrong?
Once more, ""The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove."
More info on it:
From Faux Noise? Hannity? You've got to be kidding yourself.

And can you prove what was said wrong?
Once more, ""The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove."

And once more dumbass the OP names the Fund he's invested in, gimp. Now buzz the nurse and take your meds. You're an idiot who even screws up basic logic 101.

Just a reminder of what a fraud Mueller and his 'investigations' are.

Robert Mueller Invested In Hedge Funds Linked to Russia and George Soros - The Washington Reporter

"In conclusion

Mueller’s involvement in transporting highly enriched uranium to Russia as head of the FBI, as well as his current investments in Russia and co-investments with anti-Trump financier George Soros raise serious doubts over whether he can conduct an impartial investigation. Like Jim Comey, Mueller is quickly losing the confidence of the public.

The loss of confidence in Mueller’s investigation seems to extend to within his ranks. Peter Strzok, a veteran counterintelligence investigator, resigned from Mueller’s team in mid-August and transferred to the FBI’s human resources department. This move into human resources has been described as unprecedented by several former and current FBI counterintelligence agents, including Asha Rangappa, who said “I have seen instances where if some issue comes up, the agent might be moved to another investigation or to the operations center, where you essentially field calls all day, but why he would be moved to HR is just bizarre.”

Mueller’s many conflicts of interest creating a serious crisis of credibility in his expansive investigation. One question remains: how can Mueller investigate Russia while having so many vested interests in Russia?"

Indeed. And, finding Soro's links with Bill Browder isn't rocket science, either.

A hedge fund with "links" to Russia. Right... most hedge funds probably have "links to Russia".

Here we have a bunch of filth that supports the brutalization of little children, thinks that treason with Russia is just great, and love polluting the environment. And they honestly think that we put the least bit of credence in what they say? They are the Cult of Trump, a den of liars with no pride, ethics, or morals. No, Mueller is a man of very high integrity, and you assholes cannot change that.

Forum List

Back