Robert Mc Namara dies.

:clap2:Satan must be breaking out boiling champagne today now that the evil incarnate Robert Mac Namara has become his new permanent guest/boy toy - al a ' Hotel California'.
Many have told Robert Mac Namara - the architect of the Vietnam War the murderer of 58,000 plus dead America soldiers - to ' Go To Hell '. Now, he has.

If Spartacus, a Vietnam War Veteran, knew where Robert Mac Namara was going to be buried he would desecrate his grave.

Like Corolanius this traitor should never be allowed to be buried in the hallowed ground of this country but his carrion left to the vultures.

This is one of Spartacus's happiest day that the earth is refreshed with the death of Robert Mac Namara.

May Robert Mac Namara never rest in peace but in the fires of Hell for eternity !!!!

I believe he may be the last of the JFK-era neocons.

Yes folks, JFK was a neocon...

YUP!

Of course the more correct term for those nitwits was really American IMPERIALISTS.

Todays TOP neo-cons are really about the business of destroying the USA in favor of weak national governments and strong international instiutions which will really be controled by big money interests.

They are really about the business of ending nationalism in favor of internationalism.

Hey Sinatra, how many times do you have to be proven wrong? Jack Kennedy was not a neocon...I suggest you do some REAL research, instead of your bogus bullshit right wing pea brain site...look up Henry "Scoop" Jackson...he was the war monger the neocons latched onto...

Read what JFK was really about...he had 2 opportunities to invade Cuba, the first time he refused, the second time he crafted a peaceful solution through back channel negotiations with Khrushchev. He went against the recommendations of ALL the military brass and most Congressional leaders... WHAT neocon would pass up that opportunity TWICE?

JFK was the antithesis of the neocons...

"They are really about the business of ending nationalism in favor of internationalism."

That is completely FALSE editec...the neocons are all about American exceptionalism and UNI-lateral military incursions...

The neocons are NOT int

I had just seen "The Fog of War" for the second time, two days before his passing. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants an insight to the thinking of the Kennedy/Johnson administration during the Vietnam war.

Prayers to his family.

Robert McNamara was also the President of Ford Motor Company and he got rid of the two seater Thunderbird and the Edsel. He also introduced the Falcon line into the Ford lineup. The Falcon line eventually became the Mustang line.

OK, so Vietnam a loss, but the car stuff a win.

No man is a failure or a success, we are all just a glorious fucking mess.
Getting rid of the two seater 1955-57 Thunderbird line was a big mistake. Introducing the Falcon was a huge success, and the Edsel should have never made its' first car. Young Edsel Ford was the twinkle in his daddy's eye, and the Edsel car was his daddy's gift to him. Bad idea......
Regarding the Vietnam war, both he and LBJ were extreme left wingers, and saw the world through rose colored glasses. Had McNamara and LBJ given the reins to the generals at the time a full throttle, we would have won that war easily.

Some people are just never gonna get it, we would have won that war easily? 100% dead wrong

I believe he may be the last of the JFK-era neocons.

Yes folks, JFK was a neocon...

YUP!

Of course the more correct term for those nitwits was really American IMPERIALISTS.

Todays TOP neo-cons are really about the business of destroying the USA in favor of weak national governments and strong international instiutions which will really be controled by big money interests.

They are really about the business of ending nationalism in favor of internationalism.

Hey Sinatra, how many times do you have to be proven wrong? Jack Kennedy was not a neocon...I suggest you do some REAL research, instead of your bogus bullshit right wing pea brain site...look up Henry "Scoop" Jackson...he was the war monger the neocons latched onto...

Read what JFK was really about...he had 2 opportunities to invade Cuba, the first time he refused, the second time he crafted a peaceful solution through back channel negotiations with Khrushchev. He went against the recommendations of ALL the military brass and most Congressional leaders... WHAT neocon would pass up that opportunity TWICE?

"They are really about the business of ending nationalism in favor of internationalism."

That is completely FALSE editec...the neocons are all about American exceptionalism and UNI-lateral military incursions...

The neocons are NOT int

in other words, sinatra, you are wrong unless you subscribe to the camelot history of JFK.

YUP!

The neocons are NOT int

in other words, sinatra, you are wrong unless you subscribe to the camelot history of JFK.

Hey elvis...why don't you "teach" me about JFK...I'll be waiting...

The neocons are NOT int

Hey elvis...why don't you "teach" me about JFK...I'll be waiting...

I will. not today though.

Forum List

Back