Robert Durst , if one only listened to the News one woud not know he is a Jew

Take off your rose colored glasses. Reps play the race and class card to keep you guys frightened. 47% ring a bell?

Take off your hypocrite glasses. Oops. You probably can't "see" anything without them.

It is the lolberal Dumbocraps who play both the race card and the "class" card. The "1%" ring a bell for you, you fraud?

How about Slimey Al notso Sharpton?
What does that have to do with you saying the Reps playing the race and class card is baseless and stupid? That reminder must have gotten you angry.

No,. I don't get angry at your stupidity and deflection efforts, Assclap. I mock them. And you.

The POINT, you dim wit, is that it is the lolberal Dumbocraps who employ the race card and the "class" card. The contention made by liars such as you that the GOP does it is simply false.

I realize that honesty offends you. I'm ok with you being upset. That's why I persist in shoving your nose in the truth.
No dummy. Saying one party does something doesnt mean the other party doesnt do it. What kind of logic is that? Instead of mocking someone you should be boning up on your logic and comprehension. Yes you are angry and thats why you cant think straight right now.

No asshole. Saying that one party does it pretty much does exclude the possibility that tyhe other side is the one who actually does it and does it more.

If you were to ask whether anybody in the GOP has ever said or been motivated by anything racist, fuck: I'd admit it.

But when it comes to who RELIES on the race card and the "class" card extensively, there's no honest debate. it is you liberal asshole Democratics.
Dont get so emotional. You do realize that both sides can do the exact same thing right? I thought you were smarter than that albeit very emotional. However it just looks like you are merely emotional and lacking in intellectual stamina.

When the race of the police officer murdered by a scumbag happens to be "black," the media is often silent on the race of the victim.

The media plays the cynical and liberal propaganda game often and pretty well.
Thats typically because Black cops dont have a record of shooting white suspects because they are white.

Assclap: you post that as if to be claiming that "typically" white cops "do" shoot black suspects "because" they are black.

But you will provide no evidence for that bullshit, of course.

Of course you are wrong as usual.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper

Well, if Norm Stamper says it, it MUST be true.

Damn you are one insipid little feller.
Foiled again huh? I bet you get tired of looking dumb when you challenge me.

No. You claim victory when you get your insipid ass handed to you. Nothing new in that. You have never been known for honesty, Assclap.

Here's a newsflash for your imbecile self: "Norm Stamper said so" is NOT a valid argument. Pointing that out to you is fun, but standing alone it is not a claim by me of victory. It is simply a refutation of your baseless effort.

You really should give some thought to speaking intelligently and knowledgeably someday. It would be a good change for you. A new thing.

Thats typically because Black cops dont have a record of shooting white suspects because they are white.

Assclap: you post that as if to be claiming that "typically" white cops "do" shoot black suspects "because" they are black.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper

No. You claim victory when you get your insipid ass handed to you. Nothing new in that. You have never been known for honesty, Assclap.

Here's a newsflash for your imbecile self: "Norm Stamper said so" is NOT a valid argument. Pointing that out to you is fun, but standing alone it is not a claim by me of victory. It is simply a refutation of your baseless effort.

You really should give some thought to speaking intelligently and knowledgeably someday. It would be a good change for you. A new thing.
Who told you Norm Stamper is not a valid argument? He was a police chief with a 20 year career.

Take off your hypocrite glasses. Oops. You probably can't "see" anything without them.

It is the lolberal Dumbocraps who play both the race card and the "class" card. The "1%" ring a bell for you, you fraud?

How about Slimey Al notso Sharpton?
What does that have to do with you saying the Reps playing the race and class card is baseless and stupid? That reminder must have gotten you angry.

No,. I don't get angry at your stupidity and deflection efforts, Assclap. I mock them. And you.

The POINT, you dim wit, is that it is the lolberal Dumbocraps who employ the race card and the "class" card. The contention made by liars such as you that the GOP does it is simply false.

I realize that honesty offends you. I'm ok with you being upset. That's why I persist in shoving your nose in the truth.
No dummy. Saying one party does something doesnt mean the other party doesnt do it. What kind of logic is that? Instead of mocking someone you should be boning up on your logic and comprehension. Yes you are angry and thats why you cant think straight right now.

No asshole. Saying that one party does it pretty much does exclude the possibility that tyhe other side is the one who actually does it and does it more.

If you were to ask whether anybody in the GOP has ever said or been motivated by anything racist, fuck: I'd admit it.

But when it comes to who RELIES on the race card and the "class" card extensively, there's no honest debate. it is you liberal asshole Democratics.
Dont get so emotional. You do realize that both sides can do the exact same thing right? I thought you were smarter than that albeit very emotional. However it just looks like you are merely emotional and lacking in intellectual stamina.

You appear to be the one kind of worked up.

Yes, I am the one who pointed out for your benefit that both side can do it.

The QUESTION you dishonest cheap-ass punk ass bitch, is which side engages in it more fully and consistently. And that's a hands down absolute: it is you far left liberal Dumbocraps.

Congratulations. Haven't you figured out Zioinist media is Zionist yet? So what. Cry me a river.

Didn't your mom ever tell you that two wrongs doesn't make a right? So the media are slime in one area, and now you want them to be bigots in another area? What are you, a monster?

Take the high road buddy. You know the truth, that is the only thing that is important. Don't expect evil to be good. Duh.

So it's a Jewish media plot, is it?

Of course not, don't be silly. The world's media is first controlled by the Global World Elites. They might disproportionately have Jewish representation, but they don't give a shit about the Jewish religion or Israel. The global elite is made up of many different races and religions. Once they have made up their mind on a certain policy or agenda, the Jews in the world elites go along to get along. Albeit, Zionists may control the US media, but all in all, it makes no difference in the long run. Don't be daft.

It is but it isn't meme.

I read you loud and clear. You're transparent.

Those who see things as "black or white," are often too simple minded to understand how the world works.

Often when my thirteen year old asks me how this or that works about society, I tell him it will have to wait, for his cognitive functions and higher ordered thinking are not developed enough yet to grasp some of the concepts necessary to understand how reality functions.

"IT IS, but IT ISN'T" Is not just a "meme." It describes the varied and textured levels of subtleties that layer the complexities of reality.

When you are hired to do a job, are your interests necessarily always the interests of your employer? I suppose they might be if you are a robot, a drone or a child. Most people have needs, wants, and desires that are independent of the employer they work for. They have many ways they reconcile these interests.

You will always do the interests of your employer, will you not? Especially if you want to be a good and loyal employee. However, if you can, on the job, sometimes, some people will find ways to negotiate a means and or carryout their interests when they are in conflict to their employers interests, and still keep their job. . . Would you not agree, some people WILL act upon their own interests if they can find a way?

The simple minded with undeveloped cognitive abilities unable to see things beyond terms of yes/no, black/white, will not be able to see the nuance here.

You don't have any nuance here.

Bullshit. That was being nuanced. Now I'll hit you with a sledge hammer since you are too damn dense to get the point.

Pro-Jewish perspectives, or anti Jewish issues, I can't go one damn week listening to NPR in the morning with out hearing a Jewish story. Jewish cultural interest stories saturate our media, it makes up far more than just 2% of what we hear and view in the MSM.

The viewers of Mr. Stewart's Daily show are sure bound to hear some Jewish related Item every week, some Jew joke, whether they want to or not. Hell, I'll even bet, the American consumer hears as much Jew stories in the MSM as we do African American interest stories. According to statistics, they should only hear or see about FOUR JEWISH STORIES a year. Yeah, right. I don't have a TV, and don't watch, but I am sure he probably makes a Jew reference every other night. Maybe slightly more since he relies on a bit of self-deprecating and self-reflexive humor.

BUT WE SHOULDN'T be seeing that.

WHY? Because they make up only 2% of the population.

Still, NPR goes on with their propaganda. EVERY SINGLE WEEK.

Jewish Population in the United States by State Jewish Virtual Library

Norm Stamper

Who told you Norm Stamper is not a valid argument? He was a police chief with a 20 year career.

Look up appeal to authority.

Or, try to use your miniscule brain.

Ask yourself: if Norm happens to be mistaken, then does the fact that HE said it somehow make it so?

Congratulations. You just took your first baby steps in recognizing how and why the fallacy of "appeal to authority" is an invalid form of "logic."

You appear to be the one kind of worked up.

Yes, I am the one who pointed out for your benefit that both side can do it.

The QUESTION you dishonest cheap-ass punk ass bitch, is which side engages in it more fully and consistently. And that's a hands down absolute: it is you far left liberal Dumbocraps.
Actually I am laughing at all your blustering.

No you denied the Reps did it. I corrected you. This has got to be the dumbest statement I have ever seen typed.

Saying that one party does it pretty much does exclude the possibility that tyhe other side is the one who actually does it and does it more.

Reps engage in it a little more. It was not until recently the Libs begin doing it. Like I told you before dont be so emotional. It gives away how desperate you are.

Last edited:
So it's a Jewish media plot, is it?

Of course not, don't be silly. The world's media is first controlled by the Global World Elites. They might disproportionately have Jewish representation, but they don't give a shit about the Jewish religion or Israel. The global elite is made up of many different races and religions. Once they have made up their mind on a certain policy or agenda, the Jews in the world elites go along to get along. Albeit, Zionists may control the US media, but all in all, it makes no difference in the long run. Don't be daft.

It is but it isn't meme.

I read you loud and clear. You're transparent.

Those who see things as "black or white," are often too simple minded to understand how the world works.

Often when my thirteen year old asks me how this or that works about society, I tell him it will have to wait, for his cognitive functions and higher ordered thinking are not developed enough yet to grasp some of the concepts necessary to understand how reality functions.

"IT IS, but IT ISN'T" Is not just a "meme." It describes the varied and textured levels of subtleties that layer the complexities of reality.

When you are hired to do a job, are your interests necessarily always the interests of your employer? I suppose they might be if you are a robot, a drone or a child. Most people have needs, wants, and desires that are independent of the employer they work for. They have many ways they reconcile these interests.

You will always do the interests of your employer, will you not? Especially if you want to be a good and loyal employee. However, if you can, on the job, sometimes, some people will find ways to negotiate a means and or carryout their interests when they are in conflict to their employers interests, and still keep their job. . . Would you not agree, some people WILL act upon their own interests if they can find a way?

The simple minded with undeveloped cognitive abilities unable to see things beyond terms of yes/no, black/white, will not be able to see the nuance here.

You don't have any nuance here.

Bullshit. That was being nuanced. Now I'll hit you with a sledge hammer since you are too damn dense to get the point.

Pro-Jewish perspectives, or anti Jewish issues, I can't go one damn week listening to NPR in the morning with out hearing a Jewish story. Jewish cultural interest stories saturate our media, it makes up far more than just 2% of what we hear and view in the MSM.

The viewers of Mr. Stewart's Daily show are sure bound to hear some Jewish related Item every week, some Jew joke, whether they want to or not. Hell, I'll even bet, the American consumer hears as much Jew stories in the MSM as we do African American interest stories. According to statistics, they should only hear or see about FOUR JEWISH STORIES a year. Yeah, right. I don't have a TV, and don't watch, but I am sure he probably makes a Jew reference every other night. Maybe slightly more since he relies on a bit of self-deprecating and self-reflexive humor.

BUT WE SHOULDN'T be seeing that.

WHY? Because they make up only 2% of the population.

Still, NPR goes on with their propaganda. EVERY SINGLE WEEK.

Jewish Population in the United States by State Jewish Virtual Library

Cite your sources. Oh, you don't have any. Just like nuances. You don't have any.

Last edited:

Norm Stamper

Look up appeal to authority.

Or, try to use your miniscule brain.

Ask yourself: if Norm happens to be mistaken, then does the fact that HE said it somehow make it so?

Congratulations. You just took your first baby steps in recognizing how and why the fallacy of "appeal to authority" is an invalid form of "logic."
Why would I look up anything? I asked you. You dont determine whats a valid argument. You have to prove that its not proof. You said I didnt have proof but there it is. Get to work disproving it if you can.

Long arm of the law catches up with Durst...

Durst pleads guilty to gun charges, sets up L.A. murder trial
Feb. 3, 2016 - His plea sets up a possible murder trial in Los Angeles, where he is charged in the death of a friend.
Robert Durst, subject of the HBO documentary The Jinx, pleaded guilty Wednesday to illegal gun possession charges in New Orleans, paving the way for his extradition to face murder charges in Los Angeles. The estranged member of a prominent New York real estate family, Durst, 72, received an 85-month prison sentence in a plea bargain in U.S. District Court in New Orleans. Under the agreement, he will be transferred to a Los Angeles-area prison and face murder charges in the 2000 death of Susan Berman, a friend who reportedly knew the details of the 1982 death of Durst's first wife, Kathleen. The agreement says he must be arraigned by Aug. 18.

Durst-pleads-guilty-to-gun-charges-sets-up-LA-murder-trial.jpg

Durst was arrested in March in New Orleans on weapons charges and and faces additional charges in Berman's death. He has also been implicated in the 1982 disappearance of his first wife, Kathleen, and the 2001 dismemberment of a neighbor, Morris Black. Durst's convoluted life was the subject of The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst, a six-part documentary on HBO. At one point in the filming, he was heard muttering, "There it is. You're caught. What the hell do I do? Killed them all, of course."

Durst pleads guilty to gun charges, sets up L.A. murder trial

Granny says, "Dat's right - Choose yer friends wisely...
icon_grandma.gif

Property heir Robert Durst in California to face murder charge
Saturday 5th November, 2016 - New York property heir Robert Durst, who became a household name following a TV documentary, has arrived in California to face a murder charge over the killing of a friend 16 years ago.
Durst, 73, is being held in a Los Angeles County jail will appear in court on Monday afternoon, district attorney's spokeswoman Jane Robison said. Local prosecutors have been eager to bring Durst to California to try him over the killing of Susan Berman in 2000, but prosecutors in New Orleans held him there on federal weapons charges until he pleaded guilty in April. He had already waived extradition to California.

PANews%20BT_P-59056ef6-406c-4fe0-bef9-119c492396ea_I1.jpg

Robert Durst on his way to Orleans Parish Prison​

Durst's lawyer, Dick DeGuerin, has said Durst is just as eager to come to Los Angeles County and prove his innocence. "We've been begging to get to California since two days after he was arrested," he said in September. Durst, already well-known in New York, became far more famous when HBO showed The Jinx, which cast serious suspicion on him for several alleged crimes, including the Berman killing.

He was arrested on the morning the last of the documentary's six parts was shown in March 2015. Durst was sentenced to seven years and one month in prison after pleading guilty to the New Orleans weapons charge and had been serving time in an Indiana federal prison since September.

Property heir Robert Durst in California to face murder charge - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

all day I heard the news on him yesterday, never once did they say he was Jewish, if he would of been black we would of heard it, and if he had been a Muslim we also would of heard it.
(actually the whole race card would of been played out) esp. about him dismembering the body.

I didn't watch his documentary, but if they would of pointed out he was a Jew on the news the ADA would of been all over them, claiming anti Semitism.

Did anyone hear he was a Jew on Fox or CNN?
Before he is a jew he is a white person.

all day I heard the news on him yesterday, never once did they say he was Jewish, if he would of been black we would of heard it, and if he had been a Muslim we also would of heard it.
(actually the whole race card would of been played out) esp. about him dismembering the body.

I didn't watch his documentary, but if they would of pointed out he was a Jew on the news the ADA would of been all over them, claiming anti Semitism.

Did anyone hear he was a Jew on Fox or CNN?
Before he is a jew he is a white person.

White Jew.

Forum List

Back