Robert De Niro: Anti-Trump Hypocrite

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Other sources say De Niro himself participated

Weinstein and De Niro have a long history together; Weinstein produced several movies starring De Niro (Jackie Brown, Silver Linings Playbook). Most recently, De Niro and Weinstein were set to produce an Amazon series alongside director David O. Russel; the recent allegations against Weinstein have torpedoed the project.

Robert De Niro also owns The Tribeca Grill, a restaurant in Manhattan that Weinstein frequented with young women, and where he is alleged to have terrorized the waitstaff and acted like a complete pig to the point of slurping a French onion soup that he would "splatter all over the booth," according to one waitress's account.

If De Niro does release a statement, you can just about bet to hear the now oft-repeated phrase among celebrities that they "had no idea" Weinstein was an awful human being.

Amidst Weinstein Scandal, All Robert De Niro Can Say Is 'F***k You, Donald Trump'

Weinstein and De Niro have a long history together; Weinstein produced several movies starring De Niro (Jackie Brown, Silver Linings Playbook). Most recently, De Niro and Weinstein were set to produce an Amazon series alongside director David O. Russel; the recent allegations against Weinstein have torpedoed the project.

Robert De Niro also owns The Tribeca Grill, a restaurant in Manhattan that Weinstein frequented with young women, and where he is alleged to have terrorized the waitstaff and acted like a complete pig to the point of slurping a French onion soup that he would "splatter all over the booth," according to one waitress's account.

If De Niro does release a statement, you can just about bet to hear the now oft-repeated phrase among celebrities that they "had no idea" Weinstein was an awful human being.

Amidst Weinstein Scandal, All Robert De Niro Can Say Is 'F***k You, Donald Trump'

Three time Oil Driller self-hating White man, so who cares what Robert De Niro thinks about Donald Trump.

From the things I've been reading he's gone completely nuts. Looks like he's caught the Leftist Trump madness

Three time Oil Driller self-hating White man, so who cares what Robert De Niro thinks about Donald Trump.

Lol. Lucy is on a good one tonight.

From the things I've been reading he's gone completely nuts. Looks like he's caught the Leftist Trump madness

Robert De Niro Senior was Homosexual, who left Robert De Niro's mother when he was less than two years of age to spend his time painting and fucking men up the buttocks and sucking dick. This type of situation is of course going to make someone psychologically dysfunctional when they get to know what a degenerate helped to bring them into this world.

Robert De Niro opens up about his gay father

It is also probably why Elizabeth Taylor was so fucked up and ended up taking all the drugs available, her father was Bisexual, it's also why she had a weird thing for gay men from Rock Hudson to Montgomery Clift.

Lol. Lucy is on a good one tonight.

Thank you darling, sometimes I enjoy being offensive :smoke:

Robert De Niro Senior was Homosexual, who left Robert De Niro's mother when he was less than two years of age to spend his time painting and fucking men up the buttocks and sucking dick. This type of situation is of course going to make someone psychologically dysfunctional when they get to know what a degenerate helped to bring them into this world.

Robert De Niro opens up about his gay father

It is also probably why Elizabeth Taylor was so fucked up and ended up taking all the drugs available, her father was Bisexual, it's also why she had a weird thing for gay men from Rock Hudson to Montgomery Clift.
I didn't know about that. That's crazy.

You and the guy that started this thread for starters. Why else would you comment on it?

These Pedos must be crushed. The people who spread "tolerance" of this mentally deranged garbage should be physically removed from the area, so to speak.

Zero Tolerance for paedophiles and Zero Tolerance for those who tolerate their vile degeneracy by staying silent.

There is no more heinous crime than the abuse and violation of children and young teenagers. Paedophiles should be rounded up by Death Squads and shot. Period. I fully support roving Death Squads for paedophiles.

You and the guy that started this thread for starters. Why else would you comment on it?

I commented because I wanted the opportunity to get my Three time Oil Driller comment in, it is not frequent that there is a thread where I can use that killer comment of Three time Oil Driller :funnyface:

I commented because I wanted the opportunity to get my Three time Oil Driller comment in, it is not frequent that there is a thread where I can use that killer comment of Three time Oil Driller :funnyface:

Stupid comment to be honest and not a killer of anything other than amusement. My point stands. You care deeply about what he thinks.

Forum List

Back