Robbing the poor and giving to the wealthy, the GOP HI plan:

th

As compared to robbing from a large group of citizens by mandating that they purchase a health care policy they could not afford along with driving the costs of health care policies even higher for those who could barely afford it in the first place when the Obamacare was instituted.

Not seeing much of a difference as to who is doing the robbing except the health care industry with government assistance.

*****SMILE*****

:)

So you think you do not need insurance, or is it just being told to get it, or do you have it through work so it doesn't affect you? That is correct , HI was sky high before the ACA and the insurance companies got to raise the rates and decide what care you got before the ACA, which is why we need the ACA.

yeah I get to pay for "care" I don't need or will never use that increases my costs
. You won't ever need care skull ?? I'm for a plan that brings the cost down, yet brings the quality of care up, and gives the same access for everyone. It can be done, but I do agree that if you are healthy that your cost shouldn't keep going up, up, up in order to keep a basic plan of need going. This huge wealth transfer scheme Obama and company created was wrong headed just like most of his ideas were also, because they were predicated on the same ways of thinking.

I do not need obstetric and pre and postnatal care, neither does my wife
I do not need drug, alcohol or mental health counseling neither does my wife
I do not need pediatric oral and vision care neither does my wife

yet I have to pay for an insurance plan that covers these services I do not need and will never use and you say my insurance is lower than it would be if I wasn't paying for coverage on services I don't use and will never need

Mental health counseling is questionable for you. You might need it and just not aware you do.

So once again we should make women pay more for health insurance due to they might get pg and have a baby. As a man you might get prostate cancer and why should I have to have that on my health insurance.

Sin taxes should not be legitimate either, but they are, its discrimination. Being over 60 is a condition, which through no fault of your own, you became old, and now you have no choice but to pay more, even if you are as healthy as a 20 year old (in your mind).

th

As compared to robbing from a large group of citizens by mandating that they purchase a health care policy they could not afford along with driving the costs of health care policies even higher for those who could barely afford it in the first place when the Obamacare was instituted.

Not seeing much of a difference as to who is doing the robbing except the health care industry with government assistance.

*****SMILE*****

So you think you do not need insurance, or is it just being told to get it, or do you have it through work so it doesn't affect you? That is correct , HI was sky high before the ACA and the insurance companies got to raise the rates and decide what care you got before the ACA, which is why we need the ACA.

yeah I get to pay for "care" I don't need or will never use that increases my costs
. You won't ever need care skull ?? I'm for a plan that brings the cost down, yet brings the quality of care up, and gives the same access for everyone. It can be done, but I do agree that if you are healthy that your cost shouldn't keep going up, up, up in order to keep a basic plan of need going. This huge wealth transfer scheme Obama and company created was wrong headed just like most of his ideas were also, because they were predicated on the same ways of thinking.

yet I have to pay for an insurance plan that covers these services I do not need and will never use and you say my insurance is lower than it would be if I wasn't paying for coverage on services I don't use and will never need

Mental health counseling is questionable for you. You might need it and just not aware you do.

So once again we should make women pay more for health insurance due to they might get pg and have a baby. As a man you might get prostate cancer and why should I have to have that on my health insurance.

Sin taxes should not be legitimate either, but they are, its discrimination. Being over 60 is a condition, which through no fault of your own, you became old, and now you have no choice but to pay more, even if you are as healthy as a 20 year old (in your mind).

I haven't needed it yet and at this point I never will
Women pay for the services they use I see no problem with that
Most women are married when they have kids so it's the couple's choice to use those services so they should pay for them

I don't have kids am never having kids so there is no need for me to pay for insurance coverage for obstetrics or pediatric care.

and you're preaching to the wrong choir if you think I think women should pay for coverage that only men will use

I haven't needed it yet and at this point I never will
Women pay for the services they use I see no problem with that
Most women are married when they have kids so it's the couple's choice to use those services so they should pay for them

I don't have kids am never having kids so there is no need for me to pay for insurance coverage for obstetrics or pediatric care.

and you're preaching to the wrong choir if you think I think women should pay for coverage that only men will use
and FYI I'm not 60 I'm not quite 50

So its the mandate, I suspected as much. Do you pay FICA, that is a mandate and it does not help you unless disable or old, so while most hate mandates, think of it as just another thing you have to pay.

FICA is paid to the United States government not a private industry to enrich that industry.

Why should the rest of us foot your medical bills because you do not want to purchase insurance.

Why should the rest of us foot your bills if you didn't want to get and education and/or are to lazy to get a job?

Or is it that you work for the health care industry and think you need the government to ensure the rest of us line your pockets at the point of a sword? If this is the case it's the same as being to lazy to compete.

I agree we need universal Health care and no insurance companies.

th

Thant's nice. So let's nationalize the health care industry. Then we can nationalize the agricultural industry so everyone has three square meals a day. Then we nationalize the clothing industry so everyone has a shirt on their back. Then we nationalize the housing industry so everyone has a...

*****CHUCKLE*****

...Just remember that it's all for the 'general welfare'. And no since it's government run you can't have anything else but a pink house, government approved dungarees, and whatever the slop is that's being served at the commissary today.

Last edited:

. Hmmm, now what did you say I said at the end of your post ? Granted you don't need the things you mentioned, but don't you realize that you are participating in pools that are supposed to keep cost low for everyone in the pool ? What do you think healthcare would look like in cost if no one opted for it, and therefore decided to sit back until something goes wrong ?? Insurance has to create and manage pools of people due to diversity in risk right ? So if you hold out, and then you realize that something is coming on that might be bad, do you run out and get a policy only to immediately use that policy to cushion a catastrophic event in your life ? What does that do to the will of private insurance to take on new clients ?? Everyone needs coverage, and risk need to be spread out in order to make a system work, but Obamacare wasn't that answer.

you said Obamacare was bringing down my cost of insurance
clearly it hasn't because I am wasting money paying for things I do not need and will never use

So you want me to feel good about paying more so someone else cam pay less?

There are enough people who want, need and will gladly pay for those services that it is unnecessary to force people to pay for things they do not need want and will ever use

I might as well be forced to burn my money
. Um, you best go back and look again, because I never said what you say I said.. You might be confusing me with another poster.

So its the mandate, I suspected as much. Do you pay FICA, that is a mandate and it does not help you unless disable or old, so while most hate mandates, think of it as just another thing you have to pay.

FICA is paid to the United States government not a private industry to enrich that industry.

Why should the rest of us foot your medical bills because you do not want to purchase insurance.

Why should the rest of us foot your bills if you didn't want to get and education and/or are to lazy to get a job?

Or is it that you work for the health care industry and think you need the government to ensure the rest of us line your pockets at the point of a sword? If this is the case it's the same as being to lazy to compete.

I agree we need universal Health care and no insurance companies.

th

Thant's nice. So let's nationalize the health care industry. Then we can nationalize the agricultural industry so everyone has three square meals a day. Then we nationalize the clothing industry so everyone has a shirt on their back. Then we nationalize the housing industry so everyone has a...

*****CHUCKLE*****

...Just remember that it's all for the 'general welfare'. And no since it's government run you can't have anything else but a pink house, government approved dungarees, and whatever the slop is that's being served at the commissary today.
. Healthcare in which pertains to a human beings ability to sustain their physical, mental, dental, and vision health, uh will end up being the next civil rights event of our history and times. Great documentory, and reference to times when Americans thought that they were right, when they were so wrong. Becareful America that we don't repeat the mistakes of the past in anything we do.

Last edited:
The Department of Justice Believes United Healthcare Is Defrauding Medicare

United Healthcare, the largest provider of Medicare Advantage (MA plans) services, is being sued by the Department of Justice (DOJ) for fraud. To give you a sense of United Healthcare’s size consider that just their third quarter revenue was $46.3 billion, up 11.6 per cent from the same period a year earlier, and the bulk of the growth was billing services and data analysis for healthcare groups, which ws up 34 percent since the beginning of 2016.

And to get a sense of the concern about the DOJ joining a whistle-blower lawsuit, consider this

The Department of Justice Believes United Healthcare Is Defrauding Medicare | American Council on Science and Health

The CEO of UnitedHealth, Higgins pointed out, alone made $66 million last year.

"We're sitting here talking about giving big insurance companies a tax break on the exorbitant compensation to pay their executives?" Higgins said. "We should repeal this provision and replace it with an admonishment to the insurance companies to get your salaries in line with reality."

That provision, however, represents just a small fraction of the approximately $600 billion in revenue it is estimated the government would lose if the GOP Obamacare replacement plan was implemented. Much of those costs would come from the repeal of ACA-related taxes, which disproportionately affect wealthier Americans.

"So, essentially, what we have here to kick off ... is a beginning of a huge giveaway to the very, very wealthy, a huge giveaway, and the silence from the other side I would think indicates deep embarrassment, if possible," Levin said, referring to Republicans on the committee.

"Six hundred billion, with the vast majority going to wealthy families. That describes so vividly the mistake with this bill, and will emphasize those who are going to lose their benefits and their insurance coverage, millions and millions, while billions are going to the very few," Levin said. "That's really what this all about."

Outrage over $400 million tax break for insurance executives under GOP Obamacare replacement plan

Taking from the poor and lower middle class and giving it to the wealthy, while UH is scamming Medicare
We need to get rid of these insurance companies, and many of the GOP.

Tale as old as time. Government sets up a scheme to redistribute wealth and people who really like wealth figure out how to 'distribute' it their way.

How 'bout this? You distribute your wealth. I'll distribute mine. Everybody goes home happy.

The Department of Justice Believes United Healthcare Is Defrauding Medicare

United Healthcare, the largest provider of Medicare Advantage (MA plans) services, is being sued by the Department of Justice (DOJ) for fraud. To give you a sense of United Healthcare’s size consider that just their third quarter revenue was $46.3 billion, up 11.6 per cent from the same period a year earlier, and the bulk of the growth was billing services and data analysis for healthcare groups, which ws up 34 percent since the beginning of 2016.

And to get a sense of the concern about the DOJ joining a whistle-blower lawsuit, consider this

The Department of Justice Believes United Healthcare Is Defrauding Medicare | American Council on Science and Health

The CEO of UnitedHealth, Higgins pointed out, alone made $66 million last year.

"We're sitting here talking about giving big insurance companies a tax break on the exorbitant compensation to pay their executives?" Higgins said. "We should repeal this provision and replace it with an admonishment to the insurance companies to get your salaries in line with reality."

That provision, however, represents just a small fraction of the approximately $600 billion in revenue it is estimated the government would lose if the GOP Obamacare replacement plan was implemented. Much of those costs would come from the repeal of ACA-related taxes, which disproportionately affect wealthier Americans.

"So, essentially, what we have here to kick off ... is a beginning of a huge giveaway to the very, very wealthy, a huge giveaway, and the silence from the other side I would think indicates deep embarrassment, if possible," Levin said, referring to Republicans on the committee.

"Six hundred billion, with the vast majority going to wealthy families. That describes so vividly the mistake with this bill, and will emphasize those who are going to lose their benefits and their insurance coverage, millions and millions, while billions are going to the very few," Levin said. "That's really what this all about."

Outrage over $400 million tax break for insurance executives under GOP Obamacare replacement plan

Taking from the poor and lower middle class and giving it to the wealthy, while UH is scamming Medicare
We need to get rid of these insurance companies, and many of the GOP.

Tale as old as time. Government sets up a scheme to redistribute wealth and people who really like wealth figure out how to 'distribute' it their way.

How 'bout this? You distribute your wealth. I'll distribute mine. Everybody goes home happy.
. You need a dose of history with an attitude like that...

No one wants to or shouldn't be in favor of a wealth redistribution scheme, but just be in favor of only a plan that is fair for every American. Simple.

Forum List

Back