Road House 1989 - worse than worse

--it's for kids --or people with minds like kids ---plain and simple
so you couldnt take the action?.....lol its ok it happens........
..you must be one of those that thought it was good = a mind like a child
hahahahhaha
most men can handle an action movie...im sorry you cant....
..I hate to break the news to you--but movies are not real
who said it was?....
obviously you are thinking that

so you couldnt take the action?.....lol its ok it happens........
hahahahhaha
who said it was?....
really?....just by what i said about you getting a nose bleed?....

hahahahhaha
who said it was?....
.....it's not REAL..it's a movie ....and Pat Swayze was a dancing puss anyway....
he couldn't act at all.....he just said lines and he did that like crap also

who said it was?....
.....it's not REAL..it's a movie ....and Pat Swayze was a dancing puss anyway....
and you got that just by what i said?....it looks to me like you were the one surprised it wasnt real...

I’m waiting for “Road House - the musical.”
with nudity like the movie?--maybe like a Dirty Dancing combination
That is brilliant. Have Dirty Dancing meet Road House. They can call it the Dancing in the Dirty House. It can’t be worse.
.....Road House IS funny to watch..many laughs ..even the sex scene is stupid ...Kelly Lynch looks good without a top though ..THEN Pat and Kelly are outside on top of a shed with a bright light on them, and Ben is doing some voyeurism !!!! seriously !!!!
hahahaha

who said it was?....
and you got that just by what i said?....it looks to me like you were the one surprised it wasnt real...
no--by everything you posted
hahahahhahahahahah

...I watched this movie long ago and thought it was crap.....I put it on just now and it's worse than crap...NO one does any good acting...Swayze is not an actor at all--he just says lines = like Schwarzenegger....
..the guy who rents the room to Swayze sucks also ......
Kevin Tighe --sucks
Ben Gazzara - sucks
..I think Sam Elliot is the only one who can act
....this is a real teeny bopper movie with a lot of idiocy --I'm getting a lot of laughs out of it
Early scenes when he was a bouncer were good

Then it got stupid

...I watched this movie long ago and thought it was crap.....I put it on just now and it's worse than crap...NO one does any good acting...Swayze is not an actor at all--he just says lines = like Schwarzenegger....
Kevin Tighe --sucks
Ben Gazzara - sucks
....this is a real teeny bopper movie with a lot of idiocy --I'm getting a lot of laughs out of it

Then it got stupid
..they show mucho nudity where Sam Elliot ''bounced'' ....
.....what about when Ben has his boys drive the MONSTER truck through that one guy's auto store??? hahahahhahahaha

Kevin Tighe --sucks
Ben Gazzara - sucks

Then it got stupid
.....what about when Ben has his boys drive the MONSTER truck through that one guy's auto store??? hahahahhahahaha
Forgot that one

Like I said, the movie got stupid

Kevin Tighe --sucks
Ben Gazzara - sucks

Then it got stupid
Forgot that one

Like I said, the movie got stupid
..watch it again --with popcorn and have some laughs..it's free on Roku or Hulu

who said it was?....
no--by everything you posted
hahahahhahahahahah
sure dude whatever you say.....i hope you did not bleed on your shirt....

Kevin Tighe --sucks
Ben Gazzara - sucks
Dont make me come whip yer ass amigo
blamm001.JPG

Kevin Tighe --sucks
Ben Gazzara - sucks

Just be polite.... Until I tell you NOT to be nice. Two things get me whenever I watch it. One is no cell phones that weigh less then 40 pounds, the smoking, the hair, and all the dudes who have shoulder pads sewn into their jackets. Okay that's more then two.

Kevin Tighe --sucks
Ben Gazzara - sucks
Dont make me come whip yer ass amigo
View attachment 298795

Na, you are way more fat then "Garrett". Maybe 20 years ago.

Kevin Tighe --sucks
Ben Gazzara - sucks

Just be polite.... Until I tell you NOT to be nice. Two things get me whenever I watch it. One is no cell phones that weigh less then 40 pounds, the smoking, the hair, and all the dudes who have shoulder pads sewn into their jackets. Okay that's more then two.
....yes, I never thought of the smoking ...this was 1989....now that you mention it, I was in the USMC from 82 to 90, and I don't recall too much smoking going on ...of course my memory could be bad

That movie has become another cult classic. Ben Gazzara's thugs though seemed to have beatdown after beatdown.

Forum List

Back