Road House 1989 - worse than worse

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...I watched this movie long ago and thought it was crap.....I put it on just now and it's worse than crap...NO one does any good acting...Swayze is not an actor at all--he just says lines = like Schwarzenegger....
..the guy who rents the room to Swayze sucks also ......
Kevin Tighe --sucks
Ben Gazzara - sucks
..I think Sam Elliot is the only one who can act
....this is a real teeny bopper movie with a lot of idiocy --I'm getting a lot of laughs out of it

Haha I thought is was good when I was a pup. Commando was my favorite movie when I was a kid. I watched it again as an adult and was amazed at how crap it was. At least it was the type of crap you can laugh at.

..there are people giving this movie a 10 out of 10 on IMDB
hahahahhahahahah

Haha I thought is was good when I was a pup. Commando was my favorite movie when I was a kid. I watched it again as an adult and was amazed at how crap it was. At least it was the type of crap you can laugh at.
...yes, I watched Commando when I was a '' youngster'' in my 20s .....I thought it was decent ..but I liked the Commando arcade game better --fun times drinking/pool games/arcades/bars/etc

You think that was dumb? Re-watch Easy Rider. That has to be the dumbest movie ever made.

...I watched this movie long ago and thought it was crap.....I put it on just now and it's worse than crap...NO one does any good acting...Swayze is not an actor at all--he just says lines = like Schwarzenegger....
Kevin Tighe --sucks
Ben Gazzara - sucks
....this is a real teeny bopper movie with a lot of idiocy --I'm getting a lot of laughs out of it

Anything with Sam Eliot rises above its own true worth.

Kevin Tighe --sucks
Ben Gazzara - sucks

Anything with Sam Eliot rises above its own true worth.
...yes--he acts well....he does well even with the crappy lines he has --so you can see the acting/etc of the others for how crappy they are

Kevin Tighe --sucks
Ben Gazzara - sucks
what happened you get a nose bleed with all the action?....

Kevin Tighe --sucks
Ben Gazzara - sucks
--it's for kids --or people with minds like kids ---plain and simple

Kevin Tighe --sucks
Ben Gazzara - sucks
so you couldnt take the action?.....lol its ok it happens........

Kevin Tighe --sucks
Ben Gazzara - sucks
..you must be one of those that thought it was good = a mind like a child
hahahahhaha

Kevin Tighe --sucks
Ben Gazzara - sucks
hahahahhaha
most men can handle an action movie...im sorry you cant....

Kevin Tighe --sucks
Ben Gazzara - sucks
hahahahhaha
..I hate to break the news to you--but movies are not real

I’m waiting for “Road House - the musical.”

hahahahhaha
..I hate to break the news to you--but movies are not real
who said it was?....

Forum List

Back