road bikes

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
anyone ride? i want to get into this sport.....

thinking.....

Specialized Bicycle Components : Allez Triple

or

Specialized Bicycle Components : Secteur Elite Apex

Why must you have a $5,000 bike, Yurt?

They still make these.....

51w2jW6-HRL._SL500_.jpg

If you decide to do this, please be careful where you ride. One of my buddies rode in her neighborhood, few cars, slow speeds, all the drivers knew to expect bikes...and was hit in an intersection and literally broke damned near every bone in her body. She's lucky she wasn't killed.

? $5000 ?

the second bike is the most expensive i'm considering and its only $1600....

don't troll this thread...thanks

? $5000 ?

the second bike is the most expensive i'm considering and its only $1600....

don't troll this thread...thanks

My word, you're snippy.

WTF is the problem, Yurt?

Speak up...I am having trouble understanding what's stuck in your craw.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=964uCtgsDoE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=964uCtgsDoE[/ame]

maddy....don't fuck this thread up with your inanity

seriously, there are thousands of threads on this board, go input your stuff there....i actually have a genuine desire to know if others ride and what they're opinions are on the road bikes i picked

thanks

seriously, there are thousands of threads on this board, go input your stuff there....i actually have a genuine desire to know if others ride and what they're opinions are on the road bikes i picked

thanks

What makes you think my reply was not sincere? I could probably find a newspaper article about my buddy's crash, if need be.....good grief, Yurt.

thanks

What makes you think my reply was not sincere? I could probably find a newspaper article about my buddy's crash, if need be.....good grief, Yurt.

no maddy...i don't doubt your friend's crash...its the 5K nonsense

the sport is relatively safe...there are dangers in anything we do, walking, pooping, eating, sleeping, driving....imo...the benefits outweigh the dangers of the sport, though i understand your anecdotal concern...in grad school i had a classmate who was big time into skydiving....well....right after he graduated he jumped and his chute did not open....amazingly he lived...something like 4-6 monnths in the hospital and broke nearly every bone and smashed his face....but he lived....however....it hasn't made an impression on whether i want to skydive or not....just like auto accidents don't affect my desire to use a car to transport myself across this planet

thanks
She doesnt get it.
She thinks it all good ,she can act all crazy and there wont be consiquences .

thanks

no maddy...i don't doubt your friend's crash...its the 5K nonsense

the sport is relatively safe...there are dangers in anything we do, walking, pooping, eating, sleeping, driving....imo...the benefits outweigh the dangers of the sport, though i understand your anecdotal concern...in grad school i had a classmate who was big time into skydiving....well....right after he graduated he jumped and his chute did not open....amazingly he lived...something like 4-6 monnths in the hospital and broke nearly every bone and smashed his face....but he lived....however....it hasn't made an impression on whether i want to skydive or not....just like auto accidents don't affect my desire to use a car to transport myself across this planet

Fair enough. I admit, it has affected me...I hate hate hate seeing people on bikes in traffic now. Makes me jumpy as hell.

Forum List

Back