RNC wants legit safe election so DNC is suing them

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
DNC Suing RNC Because Trump Claims The Election Is Rigged

Ah typical leftardism. What do we want! RIGGED ELECTIONS! How we gonna get it! SUE THE RNC!

Ya know you hit a sore spot when the same criminal party that had ZERO problems with racist coons harassing white voters in Philly in 2012 and 2008 has a problem with Americans watching for fraud! I wouldn't give a flying fuck what any judge says. My ass is watching the polls on election day along with making sure I get as many people in my SUV to the polls as I can!

Ah typical leftardism. What do we want! RIGGED ELECTIONS! How we gonna get it! SUE THE RNC!

Ya know you hit a sore spot when the same criminal party that had ZERO problems with racist coons harassing white voters in Philly in 2012 and 2008 has a problem with Americans watching for fraud! I wouldn't give a flying fuck what any judge says. My ass is watching the polls on election day along with making sure I get as many people in my SUV to the polls as I can!

"The DNC claims that because the RNC has done "ballot security" work, they are agreeing with Trump that the election is rigged.

Marc Elias, Hillary Clinton's campaign counsel, claims that there is also a racial element to Trump's claims of voter fraud."

Pffffft!!!!!

How dare the RNC try to prevent voter fraud. That’s racist.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Watch all you want. We already have all of the machines rigged for a Hillary landslide on November 8 anyway!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

My ass is watching the polls on election day along with making sure I get as many people in my SUV to the polls as I can!

See if you can fit in that SUV some dead people to take to the polls.....LOL

"The DNC claims that because the RNC has done "ballot security" work, they are agreeing with Trump that the election is rigged.

Marc Elias, Hillary Clinton's campaign counsel, claims that there is also a racial element to Trump's claims of voter fraud."

Pffffft!!!!!

How dare the RNC try to prevent voter fraud. That’s racist.

No, you have it all wrong. The GOP isn't about preventing voter fraud, they are about suppressing the vote.

Stupid move by Trump.

Due to their history of thug tactics, the Republicans had been constrained by a court decree to stop intimidating minority voters.

That court decision was set to expire in 2017, provided that the Republicans demonstrated good behavior.

Thanks to Trump and his followers, the evidence is very clear they haven't behaved, hence it will be a slam-dunk for the courts to extend the anti-intimidation provisions.

what Republicans, Constitutionalists, Greens and Libertarians should sue the DNC for
is
abusing the govt process to establish political beliefs that discriminate against the beliefs of others*

* compare right to health care which is proclaimed as a belief in the Democratic platform,
yet Democratic leaders in office clearly DISCRIMINATE against "right to life" beliefs in public policy and process.
so this is UNEQUAL treatment, where one set of beliefs is ENDORSED by govt
and the other is EXCLUDED "on the principle of faith-based beliefs" outside govt jurisdiction

* compare right to marriage and LGBT beliefs that are actively endorsed by govt AND WRITTEN INTO POLICIES
while lawsuits are filed to REMOVE references to beliefs and expressions of Christian rites from public institutions

Discrimination arguments can be proven because laws have been passed
and statements made by Democratic leaders in the media promoting
"right to health care" and "right to marriage" as incorporated into law

These are political beliefs, and should be recognized as such.
And can be argued as discrimination by creed for the govt to be abused to favor one over others!

Stupid move by Trump.

Due to their history of thug tactics, the Republicans had been constrained by a court decree to stop intimidating minority voters.

That court decision was set to expire in 2017, provided that the Republicans demonstrated good behavior.

Thanks to Trump and his followers, the evidence is very clear they haven't behaved, hence it will be a slam-dunk for the courts to extend the anti-intimidation provisions.
Behaved?????

Don't you mean rollover????

Forum List

Back