RNC Summation: Teleprompters and Lies

Repubs never use telepropters. surely not!? not the way they talk down Oblama for using them. it just can't be so.LMAO

There were teleprompters and lies on stage each and every night. Fact-checkers working overtime to keep up.

Mitt Romney Campaign: We Will Not 'Be Dictated By Fact-Checkers'

scream_baby.jpg

Tissue?

Last edited:
Yeah, we get it. The people voting for Romney loved it, the people not voting for Romney hated it. Nothing new...

Now we get to look forward to the "He can do no wrong, He's the messiah" crowd next week...

Here let me save veryone the trouble...

The people voting for Obama will love it, praise every word, and the people who are voting for Romaney will hate it...

The lies I understand coming from NaziCons, but, but, but what about all those "teleprompters"...?

I thought only Obama used them?

It's all a "lie"...right, board progressives?

Unemployment is actually under 5%...GDP growth is at a robust 4%...we have passed balanced budgets each and every year...health care costs have gone down dramatically since Obama Care was passed...and best of all...this President has forged a bipartisan approach to governing!

Well, you'll have to excuse me now...it's time to hop on my Unicorn and go down to the end of the rainbow and collect some gold out of the pot that's there. I'll be RIGHT back.

Last edited:
It's all a "lie"...right, board progressives?

Unemployment is actually under 5%...GDP growth is at a robust 4%...we have passed balanced budgets each and every year...health care costs have gone down dramatically since Obama Care was passed...and bet of all...this President has forged a bipartisan approach to governing!

Well, you'll have to excuse me now...it's time to hop on my Unicorn and go down to the end of the rainbow and collect some gold out of the pot that's there. I'll be RIGHT back.

get your hand out of the toilet.

Forum List

Back