RNC Sues for Clintons Emails

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
This headline gave me a chuckle. What does the RNC really think they are going to get out of this?

The RNC is a mess and is obviously trying to flip the script from their self implosion/internal squabbles and direct it back towards the opposition. In the mean time how much money have they wasted on ineffective efforts to save face?

Republican National Committee Sues for Clinton Aides' E-Mail

upload_2016-3-9_8-57-58.png

Last edited:
This headline gave me a chuckle. What do they really think they are going to get out of this and what is the RNC going to do that the FBI isn't going to do with their investigation?

The RNC is a mess and is obviously trying to flip the script from their self implosion/internal squabbles and direct it back towards the opposition. In the mean time how much money have they wasted on ineffective efforts to save face?

Republican National Committee Sues for Clinton Aides' E-Mail

Well.....if the Democrats were doing this it would probably be the lead atory.

Let's face it, the A.G. (who once said she would arrest anyone who insults a Muslem) is in the back pocket of the DNC and the Hussein administration. Since the FBI works for the A.G. it's a reasonable assumption that they aren't enthusiastic about going after Hillary. It shouldn't affect the investigation if republicans gain access to Hillary's e mails.

Let's face it, the A.G. (who once said she would arrest anyone who insults a Muslem) is in the back pocket of the DNC and the Hussein administration. Since the FBI works for the A.G. it's a reasonable assumption that they aren't enthusiastic about going after Hillary. It shouldn't affect the investigation if republicans gain access to Hillary's e mails.
Do you really think the court is going to give the RNC all of Hillary's emails during a presidential election? Does anybody see the absurdity of this??

Got a little dizzy from this comment, lets slow down the spin. A.G. was speaking towards "actions predicated on violent talk". Not sure how that translates to "insulting muslims" as you say.

Here is the quote:
“The fear that you have just mentioned is in fact my greatest fear as a prosecutor, as someone who is sworn to the protection of all of the American people, which is that the rhetoric will be accompanied by acts of violence,” she said. “My message to not just the Muslim community but to the entire American community is: We cannot give in to the fear that these backlashes are really based on.”

She warned that the U.S. Constitution does not protect “actions predicated on violent talk.”

The report quoted her saying: “When we talk about the First Amendment we [must] make it clear that actions predicated on violent talk are not American. They are not who we are, they are not what we do, and they will be prosecuted.”

Back to the topic at hand...
We have two options. 1. The Attorney General and the FBI are putting their careers at risk and colluding to block an investigation to cover up for Hillary or 2. The RNC and conservative media is blowing this email thing way out of proportion.

I admit there is a possibility of wrong doing in the form of negligence, we shall see what the FBI comes up with, but I highly doubt there is a huge conspiracy going on... Most people, like Bernie, are sick and tired of hearing about her damn emails! It's just not a big deal.

Last edited:
Just saw Priebus interviewed on FOX about this... So full of shit. Even Fox was dogging on him and the RNC for this move.

Do you really think the court is going to give the RNC all of Hillary's emails during a presidential election? Does anybody see the absurdity of this??

Does anybody see the absurdity of your post? You are condoning the manipulation of our legal processes for political purposes. Please go back to your banana republic.

Does anybody see the absurdity of your post? You are condoning the manipulation of our legal processes for political purposes. Please go back to your banana republic.
In what way, am I condoning the manipulation of our legal process? I am accusing the RNC of politicizing the legal process in a ridiculous, transparent and feeble attempt to attack their opponent.... and what is Banana Republic?

Forum List

Back