RNC steals Paul's delegates

you have proof of this of course? Is it under your tinfoil hat?
Depends on what you are talking about really. The RNC changed the rules while keeping RP supporters going around the block instead of inside the building for the vote is easy to prove.

If it's about robbing delegate counts and straw polls... Actually... No. But then again they can't prove it happened the way it did either. The RNC threw away the evidence from the polls.

Which is why: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/242797-want-my-vote.html

I dont care if you vote republican....Vote democrat if you want for all I care I am just tired of all the bullshit...Prove it...Blogs without evidence is not proof.

That is not a 'blog without evidence', it is EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY. I hope you get fucking robbed at your job and when you testify against the perp you get IGNORED because your closed circuit video camera wasn't working!

Fucking MORON!!!

Depends on what you are talking about really. The RNC changed the rules while keeping RP supporters going around the block instead of inside the building for the vote is easy to prove.

If it's about robbing delegate counts and straw polls... Actually... No. But then again they can't prove it happened the way it did either. The RNC threw away the evidence from the polls.

Which is why: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/242797-want-miy-vote.html

I dont care if you vote republican....Vote democrat if you want for all I care I am just tired of all the bullshit...Prove it...Blogs without evidence is not proof.

That is not a 'blog without evidence', it is EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY. I hope you get fucking robbed at your job and when you testify against the perp you get IGNORED because your closed circuit video camera wasn't working!

Fucking MORON!!!
blog without evidence.

you have proof of this of course? Is it under your tinfoil hat?

Which is why: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/242797-want-my-vote.html

*shrugs* I don't care about your opinion enough to bother.

Fucking MORON!!!
blog without evidence.
clerk whose lights are on with nobody home

Forum List

Back