RNC Star Mia Love’s Wikipedia Reportedly Changed to ‘Dirty, Worthless Wh*re’ Who Is a

Almost as classy as these...

images

images

obama_crosshairs.jpg

Instapundit reported it.

Glenn Reynolds reported the defacement of Love’s Wikipedia page last night.

Instapundit.com @instapundit

KEEP IT CLASSY, DEMS: Mia Love’s Wikipedia Entry Now Being Defaced. bit.ly/SQiob7 via @instapundit

Here's the link

Sick: Wikipedia entry calls Mia Love ‘dirty, worthless whore’ and ‘House ******’ | Twitchy

It is reportidly because it was removed, but it is so typical of the liberal left. Yeah, they love women.

RNC Star Mia Love’s Wikipedia Reportedly Changed to ‘Dirty, Worthless Wh*re’ Who Is a ‘House Ni**er’

Mia Love’s Wikipedia Page Hacked after RNC: ‘Dirty, Worthless Wh*re’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

Oh it's for real.

Here's a screen shot that someone was able to capture before the deletions.

scaled.php

How do you know it wasn't planted there by the right wing hoping to smear Democrats?

It is reportidly because it was removed, but it is so typical of the liberal left. Yeah, they love women.

RNC Star Mia Love’s Wikipedia Reportedly Changed to ‘Dirty, Worthless Wh*re’ Who Is a ‘House Ni**er’

Mia Love’s Wikipedia Page Hacked after RNC: ‘Dirty, Worthless Wh*re’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

"Reportedly"....:lol::lol::lol:

Bod, check my posts. I have the verification. Someone got a screen shot before the deletions and Instapundit reported it as it was happening.

It's real alright.

"Reportedly"....:lol::lol::lol:

Bod, check my posts. I have the verification. Someone got a screen shot before the deletions and Instapundit reported it as it was happening.

It's real alright.

:lol:

As the DNC Chair would say, "It doesn't matter, it just doesn't matter if we lie, cheat, steal or defame anyone or anything because those on the left are the dumbest, dimmest, stupidest and most ignorant people to ever walk the face of the earth and that's including the slime when it oozed out of the oceans and eventually evolved into humans."

Salt and TM? You two wouldn't admit that a liberal did something bad if took place on the 50 yard line of the Super Bowl in front of millions.

It's not a big deal...trust me. At this point every person of color who also happens to be a conservative KNOWS that they will be attacked as "race traitors" by the Left. This is just one more a long string of such attacks.

Salt and TM? You two wouldn't admit that a liberal did something bad if took place on the 50 yard line of the Super Bowl in front of millions.

It's not a big deal...trust me. At this point every person of color who also happens to be a conservative KNOWS that they will be attacked as "race traitors" by the Left. This is just one more a long string of such attacks.

I was just using a couple of the many excuses you right wingers used concerning the black camerawoman who had peanuts thrown at her at the RNC convention.

I was just using a couple of the many excuses you right wingers used concerning the black camerawoman who had peanuts thrown at her at the RNC convention.

It probably NEVER even happened... :fu:

Forum List

Back