RNC Shoots Itself in the Mouth

Successful at arrogating power to the central gov't, you mean. The return on SS is woefully below what anyone could get with a half way decent retirement account. So it fails at what it is supposd to do.

But here you are returning to form and throwing personal insults when you cannot anwer the objection.

return on a halfway decent retirement account unless you happened to need your money in december 2008....

as for my responses to jroc, they're deserved based upon his actions. you see the difference in the responses you get from me when you actually raise real issues....

so would he.

but he likes trolling my posts. so feel free to "thank" him for doing that again.

Successful at arrogating power to the central gov't, you mean. The return on SS is woefully below what anyone could get with a half way decent retirement account. So it fails at what it is supposd to do.

But here you are returning to form and throwing personal insults when you cannot anwer the objection.

return on a halfway decent retirement account unless you happened to need your money in december 2008....

as for my responses to jroc, they're deserved based upon his actions. you see the difference in the responses you get from me when you actually raise real issues....

so would he.

but he likes trolling my posts. so feel free to "thank" him for doing that again.

Trolling your posts? Please.. Most of them aren't even worth responding to and are void of any real substance, just hit and run hack jobs really. But don't fret, as a Jew I still love you.:eusa_angel:

so would he.

Trolling your posts? Please.. Most of them aren't even worth responding to and are void of any real substance, just hit and run hack jobs really. But don't fret, as a Jew I still love you.:eusa_angel:

There is nothing to respond to. There is no "there" there.
Even her comment about needing retirement in 12/08 is stupid. The market in 12/08 was still higher than it had been 10 years earlier. And that is a historical anomaly anyway.

man, the violent rhetoric is sure heating up

shoots themselves in the mouth?

How funny you find it, that everything is now "supposedly doctored" by everyone but the DNC..

I'd have to say this article just about made me vomit

waaaaaaaa waaaa waaaaaa

Staph, everything rational makes you vomit. You should get that looked at. Maybe Medicare will pay.

do you think she refuses her social security check?

why should she? was that money forcibly taken from her paycheck doyathink? suck it up lunatic your chickens are coming home to roost.

do you think she refuses her social security check?

lol, man you lefties are pretty vicious these days...oh well, nothing new.
Oh and I'm not old enough for SS...are you collecting yours jilly dear..?

nope... i'm not eligible for another two decades.

but i help pay for yours with every paycheck.

that's good.. keep it up,, we need some damn democrats to pay a share of the taxes in this country..

so would he.

Even her comment about needing retirement in 12/08 is stupid. The market in 12/08 was still higher than it had been 10 years earlier. And that is a historical anomaly anyway.

The problem with my former friend Jillian is she acts as if nobody should question anything she says. She rarely wants a real back and forth debate, there are plenty of liberals here who defend their position well... Jillian is not one of them, why should she have to? She's Jillian.:bow2:

Last edited:

The problem with my former friend Jillian is she acts as if nobody should question anything she says. She rarely wants a real back and forth debate, there are plenty of liberals here who defend their position well... Jillian is not one of them, why should she have to? She's Jillian.:bow2:

It is because she is a poseur of the first order. She pretends to be some kind of lawyer but looking at her posts it is clear she has no legal training. She pretends to be Jewish but looking at her posts it is clear she has no Jewish identity. If she responds too much she will give herself away.

really? how much money do i get back from what they paid blackwater?

rightwingers are very funny sometimes.

How many different ways is Federal Money Blown? Pissed away? ... Not who, between us, is Encouraging more of the same, and who is saying, stop the Madness??? ;)

social security, health care, EPA, OSHA, etc, aren't wastes of money. Head Start isn't a waste of money. WIC isn't a waste of money.....etc...

if you're worried about the bottom line, you should support the expiration of the bush tax cuts.

There are abuses in most things when not watched. Does not matter in the least in regards to brands, badges, or patches. Whether Anything is successful or not, it still should go nowhere without the consent of the Governed, nor beyond the consent of the Governed. You or I go one to many times with an overdrawn checking account, and we end up at Riker's Island. Intention is no excuse for incompetence or disregard for limits.

It is because she is a poseur of the first order. She pretends to be some kind of lawyer but looking at her posts it is clear she has no legal training. She pretends to be Jewish but looking at her posts it is clear she has no Jewish identity. If she responds too much she will give herself away.

I'm not trying to be mean, because I believe she is a good person, but she has this problem, she thinks whatever she says is fact, and anyone who questions her is a "neocon, right wing" loon, to which she doesn't have to respond. That’s how I see it. I don't get that kind of mentality. It makes no sense. If you think your position is right, then defend it. Make your detractors look like the fool that you believe they are.

man, the violent rhetoric is sure heating up

shoots themselves in the mouth?

How funny you find it, that everything is now "supposedly doctored" by everyone but the DNC..

I'd have to say this article just about made me vomit

waaaaaaaa waaaa waaaaaa

Staph, everything rational makes you vomit. You should get that looked at. Maybe Medicare will pay.

For sure one does not want to find themselves downwind of Staph.
I get checked for a Staph infection every time I read her posts.

I'm not trying to be mean, because I believe she is a good person, but she has this problem, she thinks whatever she says is fact, and anyone who questions her is a "neocon, right wing" loon, to which she doesn't have to respond. That’s how I see it. I don't get that kind of mentality. It makes no sense. If you think your position is right, then defend it. Make your detractors look like the fool that you believe they are.
Typical wingnuts: can't debate the topic, so you attack the poster.

this isn't the "left" honey. it's a non partisan blogger for SCOTUS junkies.

try looking at what he's saying without pre-judging.

this is a great blog, btw... they did a bang up assessment of the argument the past three days. go look if you don't believe me.

True. And its contributors engage in objective legal analysis, the best online.

would you drink champagne if someone suddenly couldn't get health insurance because of a pre-existing condition?

i don't know...there seems to be something deranged about it.

It’s understandable in the context of the hyper-partisan Obama hater – a hate so intense it results in a kind of derangement.

Well, if the health care reform gets shot down a lot of people will be upset. No more coverage for pre-existing conditions? No keeping your kids under your policy until they can afford their own?

Sounds like a Democrat majority in the making.

that's what james carville seems to think.

he might be right. but it's bizarre to me that this plan was hunky dory when the heritage foundation pushed for it, but now it's not.

fauxrage and hypocrisy to the max.

Not true... The Heritage Foundation has been fighting this from the very start.

Not nice to lie like that.

The bill is unconstitutional and there is no getting around that.

The government can not force Americans to participate in commerce... they can not force you to buy a product... its just not there folks, face it.

Last edited:
Well, if the health care reform gets shot down a lot of people will be upset. No more coverage for pre-existing conditions? No keeping your kids under your policy until they can afford their own?

he might be right. but it's bizarre to me that this plan was hunky dory when the heritage foundation pushed for it, but now it's not.

The government can not force Americans to participate in commerce... they can not force you to buy a product... its just not there folks, face it.

Indeed...

Heritage Files Brief Opposing Obamacare’s Individual Mandate

The Heritage Foundation filed a friend-of-the-court brief with the 11th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, reiterating Heritage’s opposition to the individual mandate that is a key piece of the Obamacare statute. This is the first time we have ever filed such a brief—as far anyone around here can remember. But we had no other choice. In its merits brief before the appeals court, the U.S. government quoted a 21-year-old statement by a Heritage Foundation policy expert supporting an individual mandate for health insurance, when Heritage’s view today is to the contrary.

It all goes back to late January, when federal judge Roger Vinson ruled in a 26-state challenge to Obamacare that the law’s individual mandate forcing Americans to purchase government-approved health insurance is unconstitutional.

Over 21 years ago, Heritage analysts initially (and mistakenly) considered the idea of a limited individual mandate coupled with appropriate tax incentives as a favorable answer to the “free rider” problem—i.e., citizens who do not buy personal health insurance knowing that, in the event of illness or injury, the government will ensure they get the necessary medical care. Of course, even that limited and qualified position did not demonstrate support for an unqualified individual mandate as structured in the Obamacare statute.
The government’s reliance on this dated policy lecture is like arguing that a medical researcher who expressed qualified support for one therapy 21 years ago should naturally favor a broader application of that therapy today, even if his own and other research has disproved the assumptions that supported the original approach.

Heritage Files Brief Opposing Obamacare

False. It was their idea.

Forum List

Back